Pleban Girls Party - It's Christmas ... Plebans, please come home

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aw bye cin! I should go for a while too, gotta pick up that cd from a teacher at my old hs!

:lol: I didn't take the pic z! I haven't taken any pics of him besides crappy small ones with my phone!

:hyper::hyper: I got music class romorrow!

:D the teacher I went searching for called in sick this morning so I couldn't find him.. then when I was on my way home I saw one of the guys that I practiced with in their music class before... so I asked him if the other guy asked B yet, he said B wasn't there today.. (odd that isnce his timetable says he shoulda bin there) but that it was ok and I was very very wanted there :lol: so I get to join them tomorrow :hyper:

Yay!! :rockon: They must love you over there! One of my former students will be designing costumes for our spring show and I know I appreciate it.

I gotta stop by work real quick to make sure things are set up for the substitute. Be back later.

I'm sorry for your son:( , gives him a lot of hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: He will feel better:wink:

At least it's a day off work!
:shifty: ;)

Dang, GG, how big is that chocolate B? You've been working on it for awhile now! :drool:

I went into work to get things organized and I got the best substitute on campus!!!! :yippie: I usually stress about being gone, but not today.

Now my boy and I can just sit on the couch and watch movies and read books all day!!!

it's a bout the size of a hand :drool: and it's gone now...

:shifty: so that means I'll have to cover B in chocolate tomorrow then... hee hee, I need chocolate B!

Good you got a good substitute :D

:flirt: and you can stay with us here all ay!

I'm studying chemistry :D

:uhoh: i'm bad at math and physics... and absolutely hate it!

:lol: uh, fine I think, the main riff is really easy, but some of the chords I dont know so I can't play thewhole song...

:reject: I just fell asleep behind the pc!

mmm.... warm lap kitty. :heart: It's very cold here today. I'm hoping it'll snow. It's only snowed twice in 10 years but it's so cold and rainy, my fingers are crossed.

:whistle: who'd that be

:wink: State of eye... a pretty cool Dutch band, well they broke up..... check the guitarist in the white shirt with the strat again...:p

Last edited:
Alisaura said:
In other news... I got a call from a telemarketer today, he was trying to sell me a credit card... I let him talk through his little spiel just so I could listen to his Irish accent, before I said I wasn't interested. :lol: :reject: :shifty:

:tsk:

I jusy phone NI for that :lol:

And when i speak to his fit brother with his thick Irish accent, i always blush :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom