Pleban Girls Party - It's Christmas ... Plebans, please come home

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yep, the real tragedy of pregnancy! One of those things that, if they told you about it beforehand, you'd never get pregnant!

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! Not the shoes!!!!!!!!! Anything but the shooooooooooooooze!!!

You can always lurk in the IO: New Shoes thread if it gets really bad.

Going home now. Have a good night, all! :hug:

Last edited:
I'm all alone.. (oh no you're not) yes all alone.. (I'm here you twat) I cannot face (he cannot face it)... (You know it seems quite clear to me, because I'm working class, I'm just the horse's ass.. he sells me down the river... what am I, chopped liver?)

Sorry, I was reading Yarn Harlot's blog and someone made a comment mentioning the killer rabbit from Holy Grail, which reminded me of Spamalot... thus the song :lol:

that made me want to vomit what a bloody outrage and a disgrace i am ashamed to be an australian woman . :no: :no: that judge should be immediately sacked. if it was a white girl there would be a riot.

unbelieveable, the premier of that state has ordered an investigation toall cases in the last 5 years in that region because of it , but it is just outrages, what an archaic disgusting verdict, and that most of them walked free. nothing makes me sicker than a rapist or a peodophile except those that stand by and let it hapen and let them get away with it.

:shifty: just changing the subject here.

Listening to my new JT remastered, pretty good so far & the doco. is :up:

Just got back from my work xmas party. It started at 6 and now I'm home. . . . it's just about 9oclock:rockon: some girls even had one glass of wine:ohmy: Don't tell me that fabric store employees don't know how to rock:yawn:

every year we do a $5 random present but this year there was a special one just for me:eyebrow: one of the girls knows of my love for U2 and bought me some fake $ bills from ebay. Each boy has their own bill and they're double sided:cute: It was really sweet that she'd gone to so much trouble.

That's such a cool present, Cin! :D

JT... :drool: I haven't got past the album yet... :lol: :reject:

Galeongirl said:
:uhoh : I can't do any special thingys like the thwangy noise Adam makes on the Gloria solo or anything : lol: just basic background stuff!
I can't make the thwangy noise either... :reject:
Mmm, thumb action :shifty:

Drea said:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071211/ap_on_re_au_an/australia_rape_outrage

WTF?? :madwife : : shocked: How could ANYONE think that a 10 year old would *consent* to sex???
:mad:
What Jen said... there are no words. Some people just need to be shot, and those men and that judge are some of them.
:mad: :rant: :angry:

In other news... I got a call from a telemarketer today, he was trying to sell me a credit card... I let him talk through his little spiel just so I could listen to his Irish accent, before I said I wasn't interested. :lol: :reject: :shifty:

Alisaura said:
In other news... I got a call from a telemarketer today, he was trying to sell me a credit card... I let him talk through his little spiel just so I could listen to his Irish accent, before I said I wasn't interested. :lol: :reject: :shifty:

yep yep the only way i listen to tely marketers is if they are irish but they are so rare :sigh:

Wow, I must be lucky! Haven't had to talk to a telemarketer for ages...

Posse :rockon:

Amazon :madwife: I didn't order through them cos I was paranoid about DVD regions...
:hug:

It was too much for her... :shifty:

GG and Cin! :hug: *gives GG an akubra with corks in it and "honourary Aussie" badge*

I can't stay up as late as I like... stoopid work. :grumpy:

:lol: that's the 1st year arts class project... they're presenting it thursday night.. (sadly I have no excuse to be there :wink: )
it's some prehistoric dance thingy or so :lol:

:shifty: but I'm not interested in the kids much... more in the lazy fella sitting on the table with his coffee....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom