Pleban Girls Party - Elevating Your Soul

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SG you're safe - Megan's not going there after all :wink: She just got on MSN, and said she couldn't risk going there because of work... just in case you guys got more snow.

VintagePunk said:
Apparently, Sarah still carries this longstanding resentment that U2 didn't play Seconds on the Vertigo tour. :lol: She feels it would have fit because of the atomic bomb line.

I thought the same thing right from the beginning of the tour! Seconds is one of my absolute favorite songs of theirs anyway, so I had plenty of reason to want them to play it, but It really would have fit the 'theme' idea - I mean, put it in with Bullet the blue sky and love and peace, y'know? how easy is that!? :rant:

:lol:

Drea said:
SG you're safe - Megan's not going there after all :wink: She just got on MSN, and said she couldn't risk going there because of work... just in case you guys got more snow.

it's been snowing steadily all day here :lol:

not like furiously or anything, but still it's more snow :grumpy:

Hello Thora :hug: how are you?

VintagePunk said:
SG, that's exactly what she says. But to carry this anger for nearly two years? :lol:

:p probably not a healthy thing, eh?

It gets me pretty riled up when I think about it, but I don't know if Anger is the right term :hmm:

VintagePunk said:

I downloaded winzip when we first set this computer up a few months ago, and when I tried to use it a couple of weeks ago, it said the trial period had ended. :madwife: On my laptop, I had it on there and used it for over two years. :sad:

:sad::madwife:

I have winrar but i think mines on a atrail period. :grumpy:

VP :hug: SG :hug: Jem :hug: Drea :hug:

I'm doing pretty good, thanks. Some stupid person kept calling me this morning with a wrong number, and I kept waking up. I would prefer to still be in bed, but I can laze around all day. :wink:

How are you all?

Sad_Girl said:

:p probably not a healthy thing, eh?

It gets me pretty riled up when I think about it, but I don't know if Anger is the right term :hmm:

Probably just a product of her obsessive nature. :lol:

Jem, no big deal, I'll just do them separately. Probably won't be till tonight, though.

VintagePunk said:
Oh, don't think I told you girls, but Sarah's gotten two early acceptances from schools - York in Toronto, and my school. :)

Congratulations Sarah :applaud: :up:

My Nephew has been accepted to the University of Pennsylvania and they're working on scholarships and grants right now, it looks like he might well go there. It's the 12th university in the nation, academically - I'm very proud of him
:happy:

but I'll miss him if he moves to Pittsburgh :( it's very bittersweet, this growing up stuff :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

Congratulations Sarah :applaud: :up:

My Nephew has been accepted to the University of Pennsylvania and they're working on scholarships and grants right now, it looks like he might well go there. It's the 12th university in the nation, academically - I'm very proud of him
:happy:

but I'll miss him if he moves to Pittsburgh :( it's very bittersweet, this growing up stuff :lol:

I think the coping mechanism I'm using now is denial. :sad: :sigh:

Congrats to your nephew, though! :)

CONGRATS SARAH!!

chamgane-1.jpg

VintagePunk said:
Oh, don't think I told you girls, but Sarah's gotten two early acceptances from schools - York in Toronto, and my school. :)

Yay! :D

Has she settled on a first choice yet out of all the ones she applied to?

Drea said:

Yay! :D

Has she settled on a first choice yet out of all the ones she applied to?

No, not even close. :lol: She doesn't have to make a final decision till the end of May, I think. She's confident she'll be accepted by all of them, and she wants to see what kind of scholarships are offered to her, besides the entrance ones.

VintagePunk said:

I think the coping mechanism I'm using now is denial. :sad: :sigh:

Congrats to your nephew, though! :)

Thanks :) and I don't think you have too much to worry about with Sarah, you're not just mom, you're her friend, too :hug: :heart:

Sad_Girl said:

Thanks :) and I don't think you have too much to worry about with Sarah, you're not just mom, you're her friend, too :hug: :heart:

That's what makes it suck! My best friend is leaving me! :sad:

Okay, change of topic, can't think about this right now. I'm pmsing, and seriously about to cry. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

That's what makes it suck! My best friend is leaving me! :sad:

Okay, change of topic, can't think about this right now. I'm pmsing, and seriously about to cry. :lol:

I'm sorry! :uhoh: Quick someone post a hot Bono HD pic! :uhoh: :lol:

:hug:

Speaking of Seconds - I'll be hearing that live on Thursday night *G* There's a Classic Albums Live thing at the Phoenix, and the album they're doing is War :D (Actually, it's listed on the site as a War/JT double bill, but my ticket only says War :lol: Either way I'll be a happy camper *g* Drowning Man :drool: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom