Pleban Girls Party: Bono's Rocking...and We're Ready To Roll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi again! quick post--i'm back in the room to shower...three hours till the doors open! the band just arrived. we saw the black cadillac Escalade after it had dropped Bono off; a few people saw him in the passenger's side :heart: They are doing the soundcheck now and there is a rumor they might come out to sign autographs, but I don't think they will--it would create a riot. The GA line has been really fun. I've met some great people and have we've chatted all day. Wish you girls were here :sad:

I'll post tonight after the show! :hug:

ruffian said:
hi again! quick post--i'm back in the room to shower...three hours till the doors open! the band just arrived. we saw the black cadillac Escalade after it had dropped Bono off; a few people saw him in the passenger's side :heart: They are doing the soundcheck now and there is a rumor they might come out to sign autographs, but I don't think they will--it would create a riot. The GA line has been really fun. I've met some great people and have we've chatted all day. Wish you girls were here :sad:

*packs bag....starts running down the street...destination...San Diego......(3000 miles from my home)

ps ruffin...that is so FRIGGIN COOL!!!!:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

ruffian said:

Yay!!! I wish I was there too. Man...you are one lucky :censored: to be there tonight

ruffian said:

Ruff!!! :hug: I'm SO excited! It's practically shameful how excited I am!! :hyper: :hyper: :D Have an AWESOME time tonight, chica, and don't forget to give B a nibble for me. :wink:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

*kazoos in hand...side by side...*

hmm...what would happen if we took Kazoos to a GA line and just sat there playing (badly) U2 songs all day......:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

ruffian said:

Hopes she's in U2.com presale line :huh:

VintagePunk said:

*watching the kazoo band in amazement*

*thinking that this is the least sexy rendition of MW's I've ever heard*

:lmao:

Hey!:madspit: we will show you sexy... come on weldy...........

*Dis and Weldy start belly dancing while playing the Kazoo

:lmao: :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

Wild, is there a difference?

I read earlier today that all GA tickets get scanned, and then are chosen to be in the oval or not, later in the afternoon.

We've received official confirmation from U2's publicity staff on the procedure being used for the GA lineups:

"There are 2 lines: one for U2.com, one for the others. The U2.com line will be allowed in first, tickets scanned, and random selection will determine if the ticket holder gets into the ellipse or not.

Fan club members will be allowed the first entrance into the arena.

Once the fan club line has been exhausted, the other GA line will go through the same process."

That was the official line according to a couple of websites i seen

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:lmao:

Dis: Are you attended any of the Chicago shows? Hey...if I see you on May 10th..then maybe we can actually do it! (If I can find a kazoo)

naw...not chicago:(

OH WELDY! you have to bring a kazoo on May 10th!!! You HAVE to play happy birthday to Bman on it!!! its the perfect kazoo song.................he'll love it:drool: :drool:

WildHoney said:

We've received official confirmation from U2's publicity staff on the procedure being used for the GA lineups:

"There are 2 lines: one for U2.com, one for the others. The U2.com line will be allowed in first, tickets scanned, and random selection will determine if the ticket holder gets into the ellipse or not.

Fan club members will be allowed the first entrance into the arena.

Once the fan club line has been exhausted, the other GA line will go through the same process."

That was the official line according to a couple of websites i seen

Awesome!! I might have a chance to get in, then. :drool:

I wonder if that's just for Europe, though? I *think* it was atu2.com that described it the way I mentioned. Could be wrong though. I'm suffering from information overload, the past few days. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom