PLEBAn Girls (and Guys!) Photo Thread VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kafrun said:
For Sicy(had to do it again :wink: )

hypotyzkitteh.jpg

kittehratdoinitwrong.jpg

lolcats and lolrats :rockon: :lol:

LMAO!! :lol: :heart:

:love: Shannon, you and Mike are just the most perfect couple!! Give him a BIG pleban hug from me!!! He's an awesome guy and you are so lucky to have each other :hug:

gluey said:
:love: Shannon, you and Mike are just the most perfect couple!! Give him a BIG pleban hug from me!!! He's an awesome guy and you are so lucky to have each other :hug:

Awwwwwwwww! :eek: You really are one of the most sweetest geunine people I have ever met Gluey :hug: I hope I have the chance to introduce Mike to you some day :). Will most definitely give him that hug too! hehe

BonosBaby12 said:

Here they are! :D. Unfortunately the pics didn't turn out as clear as I wanted them to. But here are 2 that were taken right after we came off of the beach :).

No need to add Sicy

95710015.jpg

95710017.jpg

ththheart10.gif

Shannnooonnnn you lookkk soo beautifulll love the ring...

tinkbellglit-1.gif

be happy foreeeeever and ever and ever!!!

Thanks BonosBaby! :hug: You shine brighter than your ring on the engagement pics, congratulations! You really look like the happiest woman on earth, which you obviously also are. :wink: Oh and you must visit Barcelona one day! It's such an inspiring and beautiful city. It's surrounded by mountains and the Mediterannean, so it's a perfect place for many different activities. I spent six days there and I need to go back one day as there's still so much to see. Yeah, I fell in love... :giggle:

Ava79 said:
Thanks BonosBaby! :hug: You shine brighter than your ring on the engagement pics, congratulations! You really look like the happiest woman on earth, which you obviously also are. :wink: Oh and you must visit Barcelona one day! It's such an inspiring and beautiful city. It's surrounded by mountains and the Mediterannean, so it's a perfect place for many different activities. I spent six days there and I need to go back one day as there's still so much to see. Yeah, I fell in love... :giggle:

You are most welcome :hug: :). And thank you for the very sweet compliments and congratulations! :hug:. Feel like Im walking around in a dream lol.

Im even more sold on Barcelona after your description. The mountains and Mediteranean have sealed the deal for me :love: Can only imagine what a gorgeous sight that is! No wonder you fell in love there it's hard not to :). Hopefully my travels to there will happen within the next few years!

Back
Top Bottom