PLEBAn Girls and Guys Photo Thread V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's one of me @ Waikiki
IMG_0827.jpg

Sicy, can you remove pics 3, 4, and 7 and add this one? Thanks much!

Last edited:
Wow such gorgeous photos from Hawaii everyone! Those birds and that beach! Soo pretty! The scenery AND the Plebans! :wink:
Wish I could have been there! I've been there only once many moons ago, I miss it! Thanks for sharing your photos :)

Re: Re: As you wish my dear

Carmel :madwife: :wink: Not my most flattering vacation pics :lol: So puffy. I don't recall sleeping much that week :love:

BonoFox1 said:

looks like the parrot on Kaf is intrested in her hair :lol:
You should've seen the one that stole a bite of Babydoll's ice cream :lol:

Re: Re: Re: As you wish my dear

kafrun said:
Carmel :madwife: :wink: Not my most flattering vacation pics :lol: So puffy. I don't recall sleeping much that week :love:

:rolleyes: OH PUUUUUULLLLLEEEEEEZZZZZZZZEEEEEE!!!!! Carmel and you are freaking BABES!!! :love:....

If this is what you look like when you dont sleep Id hate to see what you look like when you get your beauty sleep (which looks like you dont need any):wink:

Very nice piccy of you RedHotSwami :)

Congrats on your new INSPI(RED) shirt BonosBaby ;)

Last edited:
So many lovely ladies around here :drool:

And Slopsy... :lmao: My goodness, Gerry is a very lovely tree indeed. Hmm :hmm: there's a nice holly tree (a tree, not a bush, oddly enough) growing in the courtyard of my building, perhaps I should name it after someone :wink:

Me modelling one of my Christmas gifts:

darksideme.jpg

No need to add :)

Re: Re: Re: As you wish my dear

kafrun said:

You should've seen the one that stole a bite of Babydoll's ice cream :lol:

:madwife: Hey!! Kaf, that was the best icecream I have ever tasted.:drool: What flavor was that?

By the way you look great in that pic with the parots...I would like to post the one of you on the beach:combust:

Re: Re: Re: Re: As you wish my dear

OMG, Chass and Shannon in their new gear :drool:

Bonofox, who's the babe here? I've seen you in person, HELLO :combust:

Carmelu2fan said:

:madwife: Hey!! Kaf, that was the best icecream I have ever tasted.:drool: What flavor was that?

By the way you look great in that pic with the parots...I would like to post the one of you on the beach:combust:
Zee's? Which day did we have ice cream? :hmm: I had a scoop of macadamia nut and chocolate chip cookie dough :drool:

The one on the beach is okay to post, I guess :grumpy: :giggle:

kafrun said:

:yikes:

Oh ok :p

The infamous Kahala balcony where we encountered Bono :love:
kahalabalcony.jpg

No need to add these :D

OMG:drool: That place is even better looking during the day! I am so glad you took that pic Kaf:applaud:

BTW, you look fantastic:drool:

Back
Top Bottom