PLEBAn Girls and Guys Photo Thread V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMGZ.... Glu your kids (well the 2 I can see XD) are so freakin cute!! Just wanna squish em!

PLEBAns... I gots me lip pierced. Hurt like a like hell and I can't eat!! :scream: My hawks also purple but ya can't really see it. Mah.

Picture-016.jpg

Oh and I feel like such a cam whore. Hey Sicy could you please remove 1-5 and 8. Thankies :)

-Nikki

Ikkin you make a fantastic cam whore!! :lmao: I LOVE your hair, and your lip looks awesome!! I'm too much of a whimp to get that done - got my nose done once but had to remove it with my new job, had my naval pierced but a dog jumped on me and ripped it out - I'm just not meant to be pierced :sad:

Hehehe. Aww it doesn't hurt all that much, I mean, tis a needle goin through ya but it's like 3 seconds of small pain as it goes in then fine after wards, just swelling and brusing for a few days then 2 months of aftercare. Ooooow man.. I don't have much luck with piercings either, my nose ring is actually stuck in my nose! XD and my eyebrow I had for a year and it never healed so I took it out and now theres a nice scar, I hope my lip goes alright :uhoh:

-Nikki

Gluey - just to join in with the rest of the girls, your kids are absolutely beautiful!!! :cute: :cute: :cute:

Those pics are :drool:

este thread es específicamente para fotos tuyas, donde tu aparezcas, de pronto como tu tomaste esas en argentina si las puede subir la mod, las otras las puedes poner donde quieras en pleba :drool:

o también tomaste esas en concierto? :ohmy:

You're putting extra 'tags' [ ] in the links, that's why they are not showing up. I'll fix them for you.

Also, I know you're trying to learn how to post pics but maybe you can use this thread http://forum.interference.com/t153266.html to practice or just jump in any of the band picture threads in PLEBA to post them.

This thread is actually for posting pictures of yourself, not of the band members :)

Ok I see what you're doing. You cant use the URL tag and the IMG tags at the same time. Just use the IMG tags ONLY.

img]

Gluey you knew what you whre talking about!!! I already posted 30 times in a blink of an eye!!! I know its not much compare to you but just gime time :lol:

Back
Top Bottom