Pleban Girls and Guys Party - where is the love? right Here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd follow Larry around annoying him, trying to get him to smile and laughing my ass off when he wouldn't (Swooning when he did :faint: )

Bono would go nuts bouncing from person to person talking like crazy - he probably wouldn't sleep for the first week, just :blahblah:

Hi everyone! Hope everyone is having a nice evening. I just came back from an enjoyable shift at the library. Sometimes you have a shift where there are no patron problems and you enjoy the people you're working with, and that was the case tonight!

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

If I become a nudist...People would be :yuck:ing at me....so if the thought came around...I would be objective.

I know...this doesn't make any sense what's so ever.

don't be silly:hug:

Being naked in front of others isn't top of my list of things to do either.

Diane L said:
Hi everyone! Hope everyone is having a nice evening. I just came back from an enjoyable shift at the library. Sometimes you have a shift where there are no patron problems and you enjoy the people you're working with, and that was the case tonight!

Hey Diane...Ohhhh..I LOVE those days! Those are the best days at my job!

:hug:

Larry would always be the one eager for the day when they got to kick someone out, and Bono would hate it. :sad:

I can see Larry literally taking the evicted person by the scruff of their shirt and dragging them to the door :lmao: (Turning the hose on them, even! :wink: )

Sad_Girl said:

I so totally have this image in my head of Adam sitting on the couch, his feet up on the coffee table, reading the newspaper... not a stitch of clothing on... :eek: :lmao:

Larry stalking around like the incredible hulk, people scattering out of his way :laugh:

Bono running around showing off... :lol:

Me sitting next to him on the couch (CLOTHED of course), crocheting a "willie warmer" as a gag gift :evil: (And yes, patterns for those do exist :laugh: )

Sad_Girl said:
I'd follow Larry around annoying him, trying to get him to smile and laughing my ass off when he wouldn't (Swooning when he did :faint: )

Bono would go nuts bouncing from person to person talking like crazy - he probably wouldn't sleep for the first week, just :blahblah:

:shifty:

I'd know a way to keep B quiet for awhile........

well, maybe not quiet.....

:mac:

Well I have to get going now girls, stupid brother :lol:

Thanks so so much for everything again. I always moan to you girls, and you are always there for me to cry to :hug: :hug:

DG & Dis :bigsislove: :heart: :hug:

Bri :evilcuzlove: :heart: :hug:

Goodnight everyone!! :wave:

xx :hug: xx

Sad_Girl said:
Larry would always be the one eager for the day when they got to kick someone out, and Bono would hate it. :sad:

I can see Larry literally taking the evicted person by the scruff of their shirt and dragging them to the door :lmao: (Turning the hose on them, even! :wink: )

:lmao:

Bono begging Larry to let them stay.....

Awwww! :heart:
Night BG :lilcuzlove: :hug:
Sweet dreams!

Sad_Girl said:

:lmao:

yes i still havent gone :reject: :lol:

drea willie warmers :lmao:

Bono758.jpg

bono_gal said:
Well I have to get going now girls, stupid brother :lol :

Thanks so so much for everything again. I always moan to you girls, and you are always there for me to cry to :hug : :hug :

DG & Dis :bigsislove : :heart : :hug :

Bri :evilcuzlove : :heart : :hug :

Goodnight everyone!! :wave :

xx :hug : xx

night BG :hug::hug:

its no probs thast what friends are for :hug:

sweet dreams

a girfriend of mine I meant on the tour this year, who lives in Nice, said she walks on the beach by Bono's house all the time, and saw him on the beach with Edge and other people. :drool:

bare bono feet... :combust:

Back
Top Bottom