Pleban Girl Party.....We are one horny bunch!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
normal_smoke.jpg

:drool:

Guggi scares me more than Gavin...but then, I'd take B over anyone I can imagine...

ooohhh u2girl great pic :heart:

he does! i was watching a bootleg collection of tv appearances today and they had the Popmart ABC special. While I've always been an AB kinda girl, he looked HOT when he wasn't wearing silly clothes. OMG. And I love listening to his interviews :drool: So friggin' charismatic :heart: :love:

ruffian said:
he does! i was watching a bootleg collection of tv appearances today and they had the Popmart ABC special. While I've always been an AB kinda girl, he looked HOT when he wasn't wearing silly clothes. OMG. And I love listening to his interviews :drool: So friggin' charismatic :heart: :love:

I :heart: LOVE :heart: those small round glasses on him...they really suit him, IMO.

I was the same way, always an AB/Fly girl...but I've come to really appreciate Pop B, too. :drool: There's one pic that makes me crazy....*looking for it*...

do find, do find! when it comes down to it, i figure if I can love him with a mullet and bad dye job I can love him in any era :wink:

U2Girl1978 said:

I do. :)

What about you?

staying with cousins, though i might break down and get a room the night of the 9th...but it doesn't seem there is anything close, so if I'm going to have to take a cab or the train I might as well take one to their house. I haven't decided yet!

MBS said:

:drool: :drool:

Gavin and Guggi...our lovely pups from the Octagon? :wink:

:p

Wasn't Gavin on the HTDAAB Dvd that came with the CD? No..wait..it was somethin for MTV yes..that's it..I have it taped somehwere....anyhoo... some Irish ppl thought he was bono :ohmy: :giggle:

Yes, when they were wandering through the 7 towers area...it's on the Dismantle dvd.

VintagePunk said:
This: :heart: :heart:

Bonopoporange.jpg

And I love this, as well:

:drool:

:drool: :drool:

I love B any era...afterall, once you forgve a mullet..welll, there's no return from that point. :laugh:

Altho, I'm not really into *long* hair.....like some of his JT stuff :shrug:
But the JT poster I have in my room...he looks good there ...
Yes...B looks very good in my room :D

:laugh:

no, haven't seen it. but in the Popmart interview I watched, Edge is SO cute! He has a great sense of humor. :)

I LOVE IT!

hey GG :wave:
no beer tonight--I have some but haven't had any. waiting for the weekend :D

ruffian said:
no, haven't seen it. but in the Popmart interview I watched, Edge is SO cute! He has a great sense of humor. :)

I LOVE IT!

I was very ambiguous about the whole B with short hair thing at first. Now?? My god. My knees get weak, along with numerous other unmentionable physiological reactions...

hehehe "unmentionable physiological reactions..." i know what you mean. i felt the same way about the short hair but that look really goes with the whole Pop feeling...he's all pared down and "technified". Man, he was in beautiful shape.

I listened to the explicit mix of Mofo a bunch today. who knew I could enjoy some saying the f word so much :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom