PLEBAn Girl Party: GA tix are MAGNIFICENT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know they were awesome and we met them after the show at a meet n' greet. My friend's camera crapped out right when we tried to take a pic with Alex and I didn't want to spend $30 on a shirt so they signed my denim skirt I was wearing!! : lol:
:lol: That's brilliant!

Dont worry if any of you meet NI i'll introduce you to him and let you know he's real name

The one his parents christened him , not the one i call him : shifty:
Well, that's a relief...

Oh, for all those who remember all the various drama's i had with my ex. He moved with his new wife to Australia on 7th April. : ohmy: He actually went. He left his 8 and 9 year old daughters behind. Andy = fail. :| How can you leave your kids and move to the other side of the world? His wife left her 13 and 17 year old kids. : tsk:: down:

I also apologise to all our Australian girls for landing him on your country.: hug::wink :: lol:
WTF?! He left his kids behind?! I'm amazed they let him in here. :mad: Bring back Ruddock and his uber-restrictive immigration laws!! (Just for this case...)

Well, at least he's a long way from you now, Jem! :hug: Do you know where in Aus he is?

I had a good weekend. I ran a 10k race yesterday, so I'm a bit exhausted, but otherwise doing great. :)
Woah, go Thora! :applaud:

Ruff is coming to Dublin? :hyper:

:ohmy:

This is going to be one hell of a Dublin PGP! :hyper: (Not that I really spoke to Ruff much...)

:uhoh: I'm looking for stores that sell Armani shades, and I think I found one that will probably have Bono's shades.

The down part? :reject: It's really close to a certain musician's house. I'm not sure if I wanna go there, don't want to run into him and seem a stalker.
Should I email them asking wether they have the old Armani's or not? There's no store that sells them in my town so I really have to get them after going to uni.

I know. Right now a lot of the US people are at work because it is the middle of the day or lunch time and the people in Europe it is nighttime, so they might be spending it with their family or watching their tv shows

I can picture Carlos seeing you and running in the other direction screaming

Double post

Last edited:
:mac: Oh he shouldn't run!

I mean it's not as if he should be scared or anything :wink

:shifty:

:evil: It's not like he has any reasons to be scared or anything.

No ,none at all :wink:

I can picture Carlos seeing you and running in the other direction screaming

But why would he do that?? shrug:

I'll have NI with me,holding me back :sigh:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

:wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom