PLEBAn Girl Party: GA tix are MAGNIFICENT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You're allowed 7.5 days. When you get to 8 you get an oral warning. Then you're allowed 3.5 in a rolling 6 or 12? month period. Then a written warning in another rolling period and another 3.5 then you can get sacked.

I have used up quite a few but its just cause i was ill. You used to be able to have a lot more but as people took the piss with it ( like calling in with hangovers etc ) so they became really strict on it. :happy:

I wish i was someone who was never ill. :drool::lol:

Ahh, yeah, it does suck when you get especially sick and use up all your time. I think we have about 8 days too. I rarely get super sick, so I always seem to have plenty of time available. Plus, I'm one of those workaholics who will stick it out at work, even though I should be at home. :lol: I need to learn to take sick days when I need them.

Ahh, yeah, it does suck when you get especially sick and use up all your time. I think we have about 8 days too. I rarely get super sick, so I always seem to have plenty of time available. Plus, I'm one of those workaholics who will stick it out at work, even though I should be at home. :lol: I need to learn to take sick days when I need them.

You should do. :hug:

If i really liked my job i might stick it out but If i don't look after myself who will :wink::lol: I also recover better with time off where if went into work i'd feel ill for an extra few days, than if i had the day off. :yes:

You should do. :hug:

If i really liked my job i might stick it out but If i don't look after myself who will :wink::lol: I also recover better with time off where if went into work i'd feel ill for an extra few days, than if i had the day off. :yes:

:lol: I totally understand.

My boss was willing to give me today off because I feel like crap and am so overtired, but I might just take tomorrow off. We'll see. Maybe if I get lots of good rest tonight, I'll be fine tomorrow.

:lol: I totally understand.

My boss was willing to give me today off because I feel like crap and am so overtired, but I might just take tomorrow off. We'll see. Maybe if I get lots of good rest tonight, I'll be fine tomorrow.

:hug: I hope you feel better tomorrow. Drink plenty of fluids, get an early night and see how you are in the morning. :hug:

aaaawww it took me a while to get ghtrough all those pages! :ohmy::lol:

good :yawn: sleeping for our English lasses

oh no, Wild! (the hitting and then the car shit!!! )
:hug: no one should experiences like that. i don't think i remembered about your ex, especially the car .....

:hug: NI

oh :no: no for your galpal, jez! :yikes:

those are such such horrific circumstances!

I messed up a few things here & there but i did have a mostly lovely time at my sis's! :heart:

got to the fancy art & crafts objects (mosty high-end stuff)

some lovely, and even extrodinary works.

some lovely weather (not today).
yummy food i bought .

DVDs (this weekend HP// POA/GOF & OOTP // & Contact) layed through the stereo! :hyper::love:
and :hyper::heart: NLOTH/AB/ China Crisis and The Clash LOUD!

:lmao:

As long as they don't have the fate of VP's travelling tickets. :lmao:

londontix-2.jpg

:wink:

I got tracking and insurance on them. You never know with the postal service. :lol:

:lmao: :memories:

Sorry I missed you girls today, hi/bye Dazzled :hug:

My laptop crapped out on me Friday, and it's in the shop. It was supposed to be done today, but now they're saying not till tomorrow. :angry: And this chair is very uncomfortable, so I can't sit in it too long.

I'm sure NI must feel appreciated now :lol: And I apologize for any bad spelling that might occur, been up pretty much all night so I'm really, really tired.

A friend of mine got beat up by her boyfriend, so I was rather busy with that. :madspit: <-- This is aimed at her boyfriend, not the situation she's in, btw. :reject:

That is awful!

Big :hug: for your friend

The last day is always bad. You know its over and back to work soon. :lol:

Hope its a good last day. :wink:

Oh, for all those who remember all the various drama's i had with my ex. He moved with his new wife to Australia on 7th April. :ohmy: He actually went. He left his 8 and 9 year old daughters behind. Andy = fail. :| How can you leave your kids and move to the other side of the world? His wife left her 13 and 17 year old kids. :tsk::down:

I also apologise to all our Australian girls for landing him on your country.:hug::wink::lol:

:tsk: Morons :sigh:

So I ran out of infusion sets for my pump, and the one I had in had a bent cannula, which is the thing that my insulin gets delivered to. Luckily I had a prescription on file foe long- acting insulin. Until I get my sets. I'll use that and take injections of fast acting insulin.

Going to sleep now. Been a long day. Night!

So I ran out of infusion sets for my pump, and the one I had in had a bent cannula, which is the thing that my insulin gets delivered to. Luckily I had a prescription on file foe long- acting insulin. Until I get my sets. I'll use that and take injections of fast acting insulin.

Take care sweetie :hug:

:hug: :hug:

Night otherwise :hug:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom