PLEBA girls Pics Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lemonboy said:
Yeah I figured since the pics said Beito...something

That is Beitostölen right?....a beautiful place!....:heart:

Yes, they're from Beitostølen! :yes: I love that place, the nature is so beautiful and everyone is so nice (except for the staff in the ski rent, who I end up argueing with! :shifty: ) and I've been there so many times it practically feels like my second home! :heart:

You've been to Beitostølen too?! :ohmy: If you tell me that you're also telemarkskiing I'm packing my bags and leaving for Sweden tonight! :lol:

Lemonboy said:
However I think that du er smukkere uden skibriller....:sexywink::tongue:

:lol: Well, you'll just have to wait until monday to see if you're right... :D

TheWho4Life said:
I'm affraid to post me. Who wants me to post me? Cause I'm not doin it if nobody cares what I look like lol.

Go on, post it! I'd love to see the face behind the name(s).:yes:

33%3B%3B883923232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D%3B2%3B%3D%3A5%3B%3DXROQDF%3E232366366%3A969ot1lsi

heres the latest and...greatest:eyebrow: of me drinking an alcoholic beverage after church :D
I totally rocked a tie today too

Lemonboy, I want your red & black jacket!! Dats COOL!!!!

U2Bonogirl, here you go, another drunk pic to keep you company in the PLEBA collection = this is me at a Bowie concert afterparty in Feb of this year.

vicious-ba-gallery.JPG

Yep, it's monday... and I've got the newest pics! :D

... and it occured to me that all the pics of me is taken by someone else and not with my own camera... :shrug: ... but here we go - these are the few ones taken with my own camera (which is not digital - that why some of them might be very 'pixilated' or whatever you call it), so maybe I'll post some more later if I look better in the pics taken by the others! :lol: ... So this is me... :reject:

FH000006a.jpg

^^ Joining the pic-club of PLEBAns with drinks! :shifty: Pic taken outside on monday 11th October - a very hot and sunny day! :D

FH000036a.jpg

^^ Pic taken on the street on wednesday 13th October - a cold and rainy day...

FH000037b.jpg

^^ ...and another pic from wednesday 13th October - very late at night! :yawn:

Last edited:
UltraVelvet said:
Lemonboy, I want your red & black jacket!! Dats COOL!!!!

U2Bonogirl, here you go, another drunk pic to keep you company in the PLEBA collection = this is me at a Bowie concert afterparty in Feb of this year.

vicious-ba-gallery.JPG

:lol: were turning into a bunch of drunks in here!
Ive been toasted every time i go into EYKIW lately...:ohmy:
this is bad. really bad. Im not even 19 yet and i already have a habit of drinking when i go home.
oh well
makes the world a bit shinier:D

maybe more pics later. Im not really the picture taking type y'know,
the larry complex

Know what you mean , U2bonogirl - but then big social events are always when people get their cameras out! That pic of me is one of only about three taken over the last five years or so, and it's the best one :reject: So that's the only one you're getting LOL! Not big on cameras either.

As for getting :drunk: too much ... it is easy to get into habits, I'm really carefuly, actually, because there are several alco's in my family so I set myself a few rules. If you feel like you're drinking more than you think you should, maybe try that - decide on "no beer Tuesdays" or "not before 5pm", sort of thing. And we'll keep posting lots of PLEBA pics to keep the world shiny for ya!

Cheers ~Ultra

UltraVelvet said:

As for getting :drunk: too much ... it is easy to get into habits, I'm really carefuly, actually, because there are several alco's in my family so I set myself a few rules. If you feel like you're drinking more than you think you should, maybe try that - decide on "no beer Tuesdays" or "not before 5pm", sort of thing. And we'll keep posting lots of PLEBA pics to keep the world shiny for ya!

Cheers ~Ultra

:hug: thank you :(
Im trying to be good, this is just a tough time for me right now thats all.
I didnt have anything today:D but then again the day hasnt ended yet.
*midniiiiight is where the day begins....*

UltraVelvet said:
As for getting :drunk: too much ... it is easy to get into habits, I'm really carefuly, actually, because there are several alco's in my family so I set myself a few rules. If you feel like you're drinking more than you think you should, maybe try that - decide on "no beer Tuesdays" or "not before 5pm", sort of thing.

Yeah, Tara, I'd be careful. If you're 19 and already drinking alone.......you know what they say about drinking alone...........just tone it down a bit, eh? :drunk:
[/preaching]

Flavia, your skin is FLAWLESS! *is jealous*

Here, I tried to take a new pic of myself (mine are all old, but I don't really look different I guess) w/ my new camera. The normal, smiley one was messed up, but anyway:

me.bmp

Last edited:
LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

Yeah, Tara, I'd be careful. If you're 19 and already drinking alone.......you know what they say about drinking alone...........just tone it down a bit, eh? :drunk:
[/preaching]

:( Im trying.
serious, i was never like this.....
im just so- i dunno- something different lately, thats all

as an "old school" member of PLEBA, I guess I'll show my mug around here again for a change...Sicy/whoever, feel free to add it to the BIG LIST! :uhoh:

me-closeup.jpg

(taken by a friend...embarrassingly for internet dating purposes...not that it ever panned out) :mad:

Now will someone please hand me one of these...or 3?

martini.jpg

*hic!* :drunk:

*crawls back under rock*

Last edited:
:madspit: Grrr...technical difficulties. Who knew it would take so much effort to post a less than flattering pic of myself?!

Let's try once more, shall we?

Last edited:
:up: OK - I think I've got it now! :huh:
Anyway, this isn't me at my finest moment...I'd been bumming around the house all day doing laundry, dishes, etc. But at least it's a face to put with the name! :wink:

33%3B%3B%3A78323232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2334%3D963%3D8%3A5%3DXROQDF%3E23236667855%3B9ot1lsi

u2bonogirl said:
:lol: was that taken in the mirror?:D
rad

eugh- i hate martinis:huh:
yup... couldn't get the hubby to take a break from his piddling in the garage so I could pose for my fellow crack addicts. :sad:

:lol: he's not a bad guy - he's actually beginning to ask me questions related to this site and the band. just today he asked when the album was coming out (although I'd already told him, like the second I found out!). won't be long before I'll have him asking me to burn copies of their albums for him to keep in his truck! bwaaahaaahaaa!!

Niamh_Saoirse said:

LOL... You should see my back...It's a mess! Specially when I'm stressed out :huh:

I don't believe you :p Your face is perfect in every picture! I can't wait till my new meds get my hormones under control.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

I don't believe you :p Your face is perfect in every picture! I can't wait till my new meds get my hormones under control.

No,no,seriously...Trust me...It IS a total disaster. I even had to go to the doctor to get some lotion to control the fecking spots. Sun bathing has helped a lot too.

My face is another story. I get a few spots from time to time but they quickly go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom