PLEBA girls Pics Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jade.jpg

Ok, I got off my lazy arse and set up a Photobucket account.

There is me.

I am still taking 2 friends to the Phoenix. Nobody returned my call. I'm not taking anyone. Everyone sucks.
Nobody returns phone calls.

Am I scary looking? nobody even responded.

Last edited:
:cute:

funny how i always picture people looking something like their avatars. not that i even remotely resemble macphisto... :huh:

Last edited:
I didn't find you scarey looking at all, xtal!
You look really nice! :yes:

oh I know. I was just playin around. I was just sad that I offered paid airfare and U2 tix to my buddies and no one wants to go...

Meaning I will probably go by myself.
Which is okay, my co-worker found a way to get backstage passes and limo for me.

Just little old me....

But I do wish I resembled Ali a little tiny bit more. I like her dimples.

I hope to meet some of you guys at the San Jose show.. so I will get this over with and post my pic.
I can't believe I am doing this :uhoh: ..
687347b4.jpg

Jessica

How cute you all are! It is so nice to see the faces that belong to the user names!
0bb19545.jpg

I have never posted a pic before so lets see if this works.....

Oh damn! That sure is a lot bigger than I wanted it to be, :ohmy: oh well, at least it worked:eek:

Hey, Probably wrong area to post these, but I wanted to finally learn how to post pics on the internet, and it took me an hour, but FINALLY!
These pics are of my mission in Mexico City, and my mom ruined the pictures with her scrapbook stuff???

3433673923232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2345%3D593%3D387%3DXROQDF%3E232379586%3B%3A6%3Aot1lsi

3433673923232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2345%3D593%3D387%3DXROQDF%3E2323795873348ot1lsi

Last edited:
This is me in Venice, Italy, March of last year. My friends and I had dinner along the Grand Canal. Our dessert came with a sparkler, and we all took turns taking each other's pictures while we "wore" the sparkler. I put mine behind my ear. :)

RebeccainVenice.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom