Pleba Girls Party: Weldy Turns 8000

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bono_gal said:
I heard Dis :sad: :sad:

1 brit alright :hug: :hug:

No where near the capital thank god!

:sad::sad:

thats good:hug:

God those idiots make me so mad:mad:

Did they catch the guy in the hospital yet, the one running around with wires under his shirt:mad:

Drea said:
Dis - just checked cbc.ca - only one reported casualty, and that's not a fatality :hug:

good, I am going to watch the news for a sec...I hope they catch all those bastards:madspit: and hang em.

HEY! :wave:
cant be bothted to read past msg but i guess ur talking about london?
i just came online and me mates on my mates MB were all talking about it!:huh: its so spooky! there was a suspicisous device in manchester today but it was a false alarm thankfully

is everyone on here okay? im getting more and more worried about dave being in london cos he may ave muscles but....they wont help with bombs:huh: :huh:

u2 were just on vh2 on u24play and i taped it yayness!

got er...er..cant remember first one but was desire :drool: :drool:
sunday bloody sunday:drool: :drool: [how cute is edge in that one btw]
and city o blinding lights
which i totally freaked out at!:D

cbc.ca just updated:

Police in London have confirmed that one person was injured but nobody died when a series of four small explosions hit three subway trains and a bus Thursday.

Dismantled said:

I'm atta place called smutsville:rockon:

hows SG today?:drool:

:sad: Depressed. :sigh:

I've been working my butt off to try and finish my fan fic that I've been writing, only to go into the fan fic thread this morning and see all of my stories rated as 'the worst' 1 star. :huh:

Sad_Girl said:

I've been working my butt off to try and finish my fan fic that I've been writing, only to go into the fan fic thread this morning and see all of my stories rated as 'the worst' 1 star. :huh:

those bastards :mad:

I am sure its not a personal attack againsts your stories...I am sure someone is just doing it randomly:madspit: :madspit:

SG you and everyone else knows that your stories are :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Sad_Girl said:

They're all 5 star to us :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:
It's noon VP :wink:
:hug:

*gasp* I stand corrected, it's 5 minutes till noon. So let me say Good morning! (I don't get to say if often.:lol: )

Just heard the news in London, thought I'd come and give my uk girlies a great big hug. :heart: :hug:
I'm glad no one was really hurt this time, and yay for lynch mobs.

Lets have a lynching:evil: good idea bri:drool:

YAY..Bri's here! Everyones comming to play:hyper: :hyper:

Sad_Girl said:

Is that what that thread started by Sicy is about?

:mad:
I'll beat some idiots arse..........

Don't take it persoanlly, it was probably a :censored: troll.

Sad_Girl said:

Awww :hug: SG, looks to me like it's the work of one dumbass. All the stories on one page are rated, as well as the top few on the next page, and they ALL have only one or two stars. Looks like someone went down the page and just started clicking, to me.

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

Is that what that thread started by Sicy is about?

:mad:
I'll beat some idiots arse..........

Don't take it persoanlly, it was probably a :censored: troll.

thats what I am thinking too Bri

:yes:

*puts on spy outfit...

lets find out who it is:evil:

Dismantled said:

those bastards

I am sure its not a personal attack againsts your stories...I am sure someone is just doing it randomly

SG you and everyone else knows that your stories are :drool:

:hug: Thanks

:sigh: it still makes me feel all icky inside. I get the impression they thought they were being cute... rating all the threads in one night like they did and all. It just took all the wind out of my sails.

:hug: Good morning VP. Sleep well? :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

:hug: Thanks

:sigh: it still makes me feel all icky inside. I get the impression they thought they were being cute... rating all the threads in one night like they did and all. It just took all the wind out of my sails.

:hug: Good morning VP. Sleep well? :wink:

aww don't let the bastards grind you down:up:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Didn't you hear about the guy in London who got chased?

But hey, now that you mention it...a lynching does sound like a good idea! :hyper:
*grabs a pitchfork and hands one to SG*

:D

We will let SG have the first poke:evil:

Yeah I did hear about that guy...regular people were running after him too right:up: I have this image of Wild running down the creep and beating the snot out of him:lol:

Bri :hug: :clonelove: :SG :hug: Dis :hug: Drea :hug:

SG, slept well, thanks. I don't know what's gotten into me for the past few days, but I've been exhausted!! Tired early at night (relatively speaking, for me) and sleeping late in the morning. WTF? :huh:

VintagePunk said:
Bri :hug: :clonelove: :SG :hug: Dis :hug: Drea :hug:

SG, slept well, thanks. I don't know what's gotten into me for the past few days, but I've been exhausted!! Tired early at night (relatively speaking, for me) and sleeping late in the morning. WTF? :huh:

hmmm:hmm: If I were a guy I would blame it on your period like my BF does:madspit:

I went through a exhausted phase a while back...now I am in a grouchy phase.

Dismantled said:

: I have this image of Wild running down the creep and beating the snot out of him:lol:

:lmao: I can so totally see that... like a defensive linesman, pushing through everybody to tackle the dude. :lmao:

:hug: thanks again you guys. I'm just a little sensitive, you know :reject:

And yes, :hug: extra hugs for the Uk ladies. Scary stuff.

Sad_Girl said:

:lmao: I can so totally see that... like a defensive linesman, pushing through everybody to tackle the dude. :lmao:

:hug: thanks again you guys. I'm just a little sensitive, you know :reject:

And yes, :hug: extra hugs for the Uk ladies. Scary stuff.

wild doing this flying tackle in the crowd and taking the guy down by his knees:lmao:

nothing wrong with being sensitive

<-----me

Dismantled said:

We will let SG have the first poke:evil:

Yeah I did hear about that guy...regular people were running after him too right:up: I have this image of Wild running down the creep and beating the snot out of him:lol:
:lmao:!!!
I can so see that too! :lmao: She beat his ass twice over!

Yep, ordinary folk :up: :up:
Good for them.....I didn't hear if they caught him or not...

And I know it's serious thing thats happened,.....but the image (from the way the guy described it)..that I have in my head...it's like 30 people, a couple cop cars, a cow and some chickens running down the street :giggle:

Ok......too many cartoons for me. :tongue:

VP :clonelove:
Perhaps just exhaustion do to worry, stress, and running around for your mom?

Back
Top Bottom