Pleba Girls Party - Sing along with us!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hey girls. Just a quick hello. I need to get some sleep. Today has drained me. Even though its not been really bad, i was sad before and i need sleep. :crack::yawn:

Me and kat lit a candle for my mum earlier. :heart:

Night my girls. Thanks for all the words last night. :kiss::heart::hug:

I'm doing okay. I went to the Dr to get checked out, and I have whiplash and strained muscles in my lower back. I got a prescription, so that should help relieve the pain. If I'm still in pain by the end of the week, then I have to go back and probably get physio. So hopefully that won't happen.

After waiting for ages at the dr's I treated myself to a little shopping. :D

How about you?

Sorry to hear about the whiplash, I had that once Thora (after being rear-ended and driven into the vehicle in front of us Ouch! ) I know how much that can hurt. :hug: I'm glad you treated yourself :wink: shopping therapy :drool:

Hi Weldy :hug:

I'm all right tonight, just putting together some Sims clips

Thanks, SG! :hug: I went to the Gap (which is closing in my area) so I got this really cute jean jacket for only $19, then I got the U218 Singles book/dvd/cd. I watched the DVD w/ my roomie, and I've converted her! :hyper: I bought a couple other small things as well.

Yeah, I was pretty drunk last night. :lol: I went out on the town with some friends to a place called Martini's, among other things. You can easily guess what the end result was! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom