PLEBA Girls Party - SIMply having a wonderful Christmas time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
My one friend had the best printing (like a kindergarten teachers really, big and loopy) and handwritng :drool:
She was left handed too.

I was always so jealous.

I sooo wanna do the handwriting thing too.:hyper: :love: But I'm supossed to go to bed soon.......but it wouldn't take long :hmm:

most left handed people I know have amazing handwriting! My aunt's is so pretty, and not my teacher but the other 6th grade teacher had the most amazing handwriting ever :lol: and she used jumbo sized chalk too! (why do I remember that? :reject: )

~BrightestStar~ said:

:drool: :drool:

I'm excited now! :hyper:

Sales and Hot bono......what more could a gal want? :combust:

Makes note to take hand sanitizer :shifty:

:lol:

yes you will need it :wink: :faint:

one more from R&H

Bono2694.jpg

:combust:

Oooo another good surprise today was that Mr. Cat got an end of the year bonus from his boss and it was $500!!!! :hyper: :faint: We have been freaking out that we don't have the money to pay our mortgage that is due on Sunday. But now with that money we can hopefully pay it all by next week when he gets paid again. :dance:

Russty Cat said:
Oooo another good surprise today was that Mr. Cat got an end of the year bonus from his boss and it was $500!!!! :hyper: :faint: We have been freaking out that we don't have the money to pay our mortgage that is due on Sunday. But now with that money we can hopefully pay it all by next week when he gets paid again. :dance:

Russty, thats awesome! :hug:

Rattle and Hum :faint:

JThumsLarryOSBW9.jpg

RHL.jpg

JTHLarryOSBW14.jpg

I love Larry in R&H. Especially when he is talking about seeing Elvis grave and sitting on the motorcycle. :drool: I'm such a dork I love to watch him droom as well. :reject: My name is Russty and I'm a Lawrence addict. :heart:

Sad_Girl said:
Drea, If I had use of my truck and gas money I'd bring Rattle and Hum over to your place tomorrow! :love:

19.jpg

[

I love this picture! I don't have this one! :dance: Larry has Creepers on! Or as they were known when I was in school, Duck shoes. He is so cute! :cute: :love:

Drea would you want a VHS of R&H if I could find one? There is a store here in town that deals in used music and every few weeks it seems like they have a copy of R&H. I've bought a few before from them and shipped them off to people. :heart: I'd be happy to snag ya one if I found another one.

Russty Cat said:

I love this picture! I don't have this one! :dance: Larry has Creepers on! Or as they were known when I was in school, Duck shoes. He is so cute! :cute: :love:

Isn't he adorable? :larry: :love:

:yawn: I'm off to bed for the night, though Ladies :wave:

I promise to pull an all nighter tomorrow, if anyone else is hanging around here :hyper:

:hug:

Russty Cat said:

Drea would you want a VHS of R&H if I could find one? There is a store here in town that deals in used music and every few weeks it seems like they have a copy of R&H. I've bought a few before from them and shipped them off to people. :heart: I'd be happy to snag ya one if I found another one.

*G* S'okay :) I have an HMV gift card (that I asked for for Christmas), and I'm trying to decide what to buy with it besides Slane ;)

Back
Top Bottom