PLEBA girls party-Ruff's homecoming!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:
Gnight Jemma dn Eless and Sobe :hug:

:sigh: I log in and they flee like cockroaches when the lights come on :wink:

At least I'm staying for a bit...I'm planning on logging of AOL once the new thread is created.

I want to play my Rollercoster Tycoon...then maybe take a name...since I'm still a bit tired.

And thanks for reminding me about the cockroaches.....thankfully I haven't seen them in my apartment in a while

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I'm not a big fan of AM radio...so that's not an option...that's ok...the few games I do watch....it's always great.

And I have been to a game when Harry Carey was alive.....lovely day too.

Will Ferrell doing Harry Carey is priceless! :lol:

Don't really know anyything about baseball so it just goes over the top of my head! :confused: :shrug:

Not many Sims updates:

Just Sim Ruffian (Who is a lucky Sim... the only placement available was sharing a house with Sim Larry, so now she gets to be his roomie! :ohmy: :faint: )
SimRuffian.jpg

Sim Cindy Finally meets a single Sim Guy :flirt: Sim Pop Larry
CindyPoplarry.jpg

And I built GG and Jules their house, so they'll be getting some play again :hyper:
GGJuleshouse.jpg

Sad_Girl said:
Gnight Jemma dn Eless and Sobe

I log in and they flee like cockroaches when the lights come on

SG :hyper: saw you posted and had to hang around for another post

:bow: me and fly Bono being best friends

hope you're ok :hug:

VP mash:love: glad you can eat more now:hug:

Wild i'm baccccccck..............for one post :lol:

:hug:

does anyone else think :grumpy: is kinda cute for a grumpy smiley, ignore me im tired:reject::lol:

Sad_Girl said:
Not many Sims updates:

Just Sim Ruffian (Who is a lucky Sim... the only placement available was sharing a house with Sim Larry, so now she gets to be his roomie! :ohmy: :faint: )
SimRuffian.jpg

Sim Cindy Finally meets a single Sim Guy :flirt: Sim Pop Larry
CindyPoplarry.jpg

And I built GG and Jules their house, so they'll be getting some play again :hyper:
GGJuleshouse.jpg

*G* Cindy'll be estatic ;) I'm filling her in over AIM right now :wink: And the house looks great! :)

Girls

Sorry i haven't been around much tonight:hug:

A few emails have made me extremley :censored: off so i'm going now before i say something i regret .

It really takes a lot to push me to this point, but i don't want to say something i regret to an innocent by stander.and upset any of my friends.

Luv you all :hug:

:rant: :mad: :grumpy:

bonoishot said:

SG :hyper: saw you posted and had to hang around for another post

:bo me and fly Bono being best friends

hope you're ok ug:

VP mash:love: glad you can eat more nowhug:

Wild i'm baccccccck..............for one post ol:

hug:

does anyone else think :grumpy is kinda cute for a grumpy smiley, ignore me im tired:rejectlol:

:grumpy: is one of my favorite faces :lol: he's so cute :giggle:

I'm ok, my computer just gets a little bitchy from time to time :hug: sleep well; sweet Bono Dreams :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom