Pleba Girls Party -Party Naked!!!! RRU2 style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey girls :hug: Just wanted to pop in and say hi. :) Like Dazz, I've been spending way too much time in FYM these days, besides being busy in real life, too.

Whoa, Zuropa, sounds like a busy weekend!

Wild, so glad you were put on something different, even if it was WAY late, and hopefully you're on your way to getting this taken care of once and for all.

Jez, great picture, who is it? And don't worry, my not knowing says a great deal more about my...well, being an idiot...than it does about your artistic skill. :)

Dazzled, not sure if you ever checked the kitten thread again, but the pics should be showing. If you're having trouble seeing any of them, I can try to get them to you some other way. :)

Weldy, glad to hear you're doing okay!

Jem still haven't taken Toby pics yet. :uhoh: :reject:

Things are going sorta okay for me. I've been concerned about my mom lately, she's not doing that great. Nothing specific, just that her usual great attitude has been sucking, and she looks and seems tired all the time. Can't help but wonder sometimes if this is part of an inevitable descent, and then I tell myself not to be so morbid...but, it's there in the back of my mind all the time, you know? :sigh:

Anyway, hope you're all doing well, and I'll talk to you all soon. :hug: :heart:

South_Park_tumbleweeds_2002_from_Li.jpg

Hey girls :hug: Just wanted to pop in and say hi. :) Like Dazz, I've been spending way too much time in FYM these days, besides being busy in real life, too.

Jez, great picture, who is it? And don't worry, my not knowing says a great deal more about my...well, being an idiot...than it does about your artistic skill. :)

:lol: I just posted the picture and ran away! Thanks everyone who thought the picture looked ok :hug:
The actress is Katherine Moennig, she's mostly known for being in L word, and my favourite, Young Americans. She's been in some movies too :D

Now I'm gonna run again, I'm gonna meet up with a friend this afternoon, to meet her new boyfriend, who apparently is a psychic... :ohmy:

Sorry to hear that about your mom VP :hug:

:crack: I'm still under the weather, getting up is getting harder each day. My head is killing me!

Jem still haven't taken Toby pics yet. :uhoh: :reject:

Things are going sorta okay for me. I've been concerned about my mom lately, she's not doing that great. Nothing specific, just that her usual great attitude has been sucking, and she looks and seems tired all the time. Can't help but wonder sometimes if this is part of an inevitable descent, and then I tell myself not to be so morbid...but, it's there in the back of my mind all the time, you know? :sigh:

Anyway, hope you're all doing well, and I'll talk to you all soon. :hug: :heart:

I can wait for Toby pics.. :cute::hug: They're all so cute.

:hug: for you and your mum. Maybe everything, her diagnosis, is getting on top of her. Kat's nan has the same attitude and other problems as you described above. In her case its her frustrations that bring out the change in her.

Jez i have never seen the L Word so i wouldn't have guessed who your pic was of ( becuase of my ignorance. ) The drawing itself is awesome though. I wish i could do that. :)

A quick drive by. have washing up and laundry to do. :crack:

VP :hug: Sorry to hear about your mum. My mum is like that sometimes too, with her own problems and what with my aunt. And then she worries about us kids, and even though we can tell she isn't herself and you ask her, we get the "no i'm fine, don't worry about me" .

Jem :clone:love: :hyper ::heart :

How are you? :hug:

I'm ok. Tired. :crack: Looking for a car and new job. :sigh: Easier saying it than doing it. Its hard to go look at cars when you don't have one already and craigs busy all week ( working for a friend) so i have to wait until next weekend to go see anything. :angry: New jobs, there aren't any decent ones out there. :sad::| Oh and i still need to get Red Rocks. :drool::reject:

Really going back to domestic slavery. :sigh: I shall be back though. :kiss:

VP, sorry to hear about your mom. Is it one of those 'she has her good days and her bad days' things? I know what you mean about the morbid thoughts, though. Sometimes I think those things about my grandma (who is 86 years old).

Jem, you haven't gotten Red Rocks yet? :tsk: Good luck car shopping!
New job, eh? Anything in particular? If the economy is half as bad there as it is here, a new job might be pretty hard.

I think we're going to put my son into pre-K (he's already teaching himself to read!) but that means no sending him to pre-school/daycare when I have a day off. :shrug:
<-- selfish

I'm ok. Tired. :crack: Looking for a car and new job. :sigh: Easier saying it than doing it. Its hard to go look at cars when you don't have one already and craigs busy all week ( working for a friend) so i have to wait until next weekend to go see anything. :angry: New jobs, there aren't any decent ones out there. :sad::| Oh and i still need to get Red Rocks. :drool::reject:

Really going back to domestic slavery. :sigh: I shall be back though. :kiss:

Good luck with te new car :hug:

yeah the jobs sitution is crap at the moment :down:

YOU MUST GET RED ROCKS .... OMG 2 HEARTS :combust:

Hey girls : hug Just wanted to pop in and say hi. Like Dazz, I've been spending way too much time in FYM these days, besides being busy in real life, too. ........

.......Dazzled, not sure if you ever checked the kitten thread again, but the pics should be showing. If you're having trouble seeing any of them, I can try to get them to you some other way.

......Things are going sorta okay for me. I've been concerned about my mom lately, she's not doing that great. Nothing specific, just that her usual great attitude has been sucking, and she looks and seems tired all the time. Can't help but wonder sometimes if this is part of an inevitable descent, and then I tell myself not to be so morbid...but, it's there in the back of my mind all the time, you know? : sigh

Going to FYM helps keep me sane at times.... since I don't have enough people :grumpy: immediately around me (mostly schedule stuff) to talk:blahblah: politics to! I'm soooo :yikes: about this election, at least at the same time I do have some quiet confidence that Obama will make it! : )

I have been back to the kitten page, but not to the pics you posted. I'll check back again.
In the past ? 2 -3 months sometimes our 'puters put up alot of blue square question marks on Google Images - wtf - when it didn't before. So something else maybe going on somewhere.

Awwww, :( VP, BIG :hug:S . Maybe it's just a phase.
Have I missed some new development in her medical condition? When did this start? Has she ever had S.A.D. symptoms- if this started in Sept? Has she recently not been able to do something she had done before? Could someone else have said something upsetting to her, that has her ruminating?

I know your mom's younger than mine was....... but she was in mostly good spirits when she suddenly had that very serious problem ...... So emotional attitude isn't always an indicator of "final" ( and it ain't over till it's over) decline.

So your sister-in-morbid-thinking (me :D) SEZ: try not to worry too much! :hug:

There definitely could be other things going on with her in more semi-temporary way that'll re-balance herself to better spirits.

:ohmy:
:lol::lol:
*tumbleweeds* " in the mists "!
and ***CONGRATS *** on your trail run of your triathlon!

: lol I just posted the picture and ran away! Thanks everyone who thought the picture looked ok : hug
The actress is Katherine Moennig, she's mostly known for being in L word, and my favourite, Young Americans. She's been in some movies too : D

Oh your drawing was quite nice jez! Hair dear peeps IS one of the more difficult things to do....If i wasn't copying a pic but drawing from my imagination---it took me into my 20's - possibly even :uhoh: post-Art College to really get it !

:crack I'm still under the weather, getting up is getting harder each day. My head is killing me!

{hugs} *hands gg2 a Giant Asprin*
Would (if you haven't already done it) steam your nose/sinuses - standing over a boiling pot of water, and throwing in the equivalent <here in the USA> Menthol & Eucalyptus Halls cough drops -- help?

I'm ok. Tired. : crack Looking for a car and new job.

{{{hugs}}} jem--- is it b/c your current job-- drives you : crack : Too little pay? Bad co-workers? Bad boss? Check more than one of these ?
***GOOD LUCK*** in your search for new job & car!

{{{hugs}}} jem--- is it b/c your current job-- drives you : crack : Too little pay? Bad co-workers? Bad boss? Check more than one of these ?
***GOOD LUCK*** in your search for new job & car!

I just don't like the job itself. I work on a helpline and i really don't like speaking to people all day. Wrong job i know. :reject::lol: The jobcentre made me go to the interview then i had to accept. The people i work with ( boss and team ) are nice, the pay is good for my age and to say i don't have a degree.

The car we were gonna see over the weekend didn't work out. I have a few I've found on the net which me and Craig can see at the weekend.

Talking of car hunting that is what i am off to do and why I didn't come back last night. :reject: I NEED one so bad i am spending ages looking in ever possible place.

[geek moment]

Guess what my new ring tone on my mobile is. :hyper::shifty:

YouTube - GrrARGH

Its so awesome. :love::lmao:

[/end geek moment]

:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom