Pleba Girls Party - Multi Lingual experts who like to use our tongues

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
From the Maserati website:

"All Maserati are renowned for exceptional road holding and handling."

Unless Bono Vox is behind the wheel. I noticed he had a driver at HQ the other day, :lol:

:bono: If everyone's gonna give me crap about my driving, I just won't drive anymore.
:larry: The City of Dublin thanks you.

:drool: That's a beautiful automobile. But I'll never have one. back to looking at more domestic cars.

RegularBonoFan said:
:bono: If everyone's gonna give me crap about my driving, I just won't drive anymore.
:larry: The City of Dublin thanks you.

:drool: That's a beautiful automobile. But I'll never have one. back to looking at more domestic cars.

:laugh: not only the city of dublin, the whole friggin WORLD!!!

and thanks zooey, :wink: but I rather think that I"m so deeply in love with him I care more for him than myself now :lmao: I take the world sad to a new level!

:lol: but for how long???

:wink: I hope to get over it... eventually....
tho I think it's changing tho.... I'm not behaving like an idiot around him anymore, so basically the crush is over... only the deeper feelings remain now I think...

I was there for six months, And when it ended, I laughed my arse off. I wasn't upset at all. I guess by then I was over it.

I had a crush on a guy for seven years and never acted on it. Was best friends with his identical twin brother though. (Yeah, identical twins. Thought one was hot, one wasn't. I don't get it either) He never hooked me up with Jake, though. Stupid Jim. :grumpy:

wow that's pretty odd yea :hmm: so were they so identical you'd sometimes think one was the other?

:wink: stupid question, you'd FEEL who the one you fancy was right?

Galeongirl said:
wow that's pretty odd yea :hmm: so were they so identical you'd sometimes think one was the other?

:wink: stupid question, you'd FEEL who the one you fancy was right?
No, I always knew who was who, even if other people couldn't tell. Cause they seemed so different to me. That and Jake had a haircut like Adam's in now and Jim's was more like Larry's. Even then, people couldn't tell them apart. :rolleyes:

:lol: that's pretty blind of people then...

:wink: I even know it when he's standing behind me, or walking towards me from the other side of the hall at school :lol: it's like I can feel him...

:shifty: ok so I can sorta hear him walk but still! cause he has has a strut his feet pattern is different and you also hear his jeans dragging over the floor a little bit... :giggle: he totally ravaged the bottoms of them..

Galeongirl said:
:lol: that's pretty blind of people then...

:wink: I even know it when he's standing behind me, or walking towards me from the other side of the hall at school :lol: it's like I can feel him...

:shifty: ok so I can sorta hear him walk but still! cause he has has a strut his feet pattern is different and you also hear his jeans dragging over the floor a little bit... :giggle: he totally ravaged the bottoms of them..
Well, yeah, you can just tell. It's not just obvious senses of sight or hearing that let you know he's around, either. It's pheromones and his scent (good or bad, :lol: ) pressure receptors in your skin that can notice even the slightest difference in the flow of air around you, plus temperature receptors that tell you when something warm is nearby.

I just killed all the romance of that, didn't I? :nerd: :reject:

Had to go into the real world for a few minutes - but one of my students brought me Thin Mints :drool: - some days I love my job! Short/early lunch today so I'll catch you gals later. :wave:

Bye, Z!

I'm off as well. Have to go to work today. But I've got training for four bleedin hours. :crazy: I reckon I'm going to get a new notebook and write. There's nothing that can keep my attention for four hours.

Last edited:
RegularBonoFan said:
:laugh: I think you've officially lost it for B, Gg.

:lmao: you didn't know yet?

:wink: I found out that I was completely lost somewhere last year... before that it was just an innocent crush.. *cough* yea innocent :rolleyes: riiight

:drool: sorry I left so suddenly, had to eat dinner and couldn't resist my bass winking at me from its place in the living room(not putting it in my room yet, now my dad can play it a bit :D

Galeongirl said:

:drool: oh hell I'd wish!!

:love: this was a really really really great day!

:D I got one, can't find the camera atm so can't take a pic yet :love: he was so cute and cool..... :cute: and he's gonna be a daddy in a few months! I'm so happy for him, he really couldn't wait... :cute: was spending his holiday fixing his house and making a baby room... never thought he'd be a craftsman!

Awwwwwwww :cute::heart::love:

:lmao: oh now we all know what caused that earthquake!

:tsk: Wild, how many times have you been told before... BEHAVE YOURSELF WOMAN!!!! :madwife:

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom