Pleba Girls Party - Multi Lingual experts who like to use our tongues

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
zuropa_fit said:
Had to go into the real world for a few minutes - but one of my students brought me Thin Mints :drool: - some days I love my job! Short/early lunch today so I'll catch you gals later. :wave:
Are those like after-dinner mints?? :drool:

Dammit, I want them now. I'm (sort of) sick, I can splurge, right?? :uhoh:

Oops, seeya Dazz! :hug:

Ali??? Are you really here???

Thin Mints are the best cookie ever invented - It's a chocolate cookie with some magical minty flavouring, covered in... chocolate :drool:

You too. I never see you anymore :sad: You should email me sometime :wink: Are you sick today? Then you should definitely have some cookies. I ran a mile less than I should have so no (more) cookies for me :shame:

I know, the timezones haven't been kind to us lately. :(

(and my postwhoring hasn't helped either :reject: )

I'm kinda sick... enough to justify not going to work to myself, anway. :shifty: Sore throat, generally feeling cruddy. Blah.

I need to have a shower at some point so I can go and buy strepsils (and bikkies)... but you're here now so I might have some proper food first :D

I have your email address now, too, don't I... :whistle:

I think I should put up another chap of ESFR today too... :hmm:

DO you have my email? Frankie has it if you don't.

New chappy plz!
What's a strepsil?
I might take a day off work next week - just 'cuz I can - to catch up on paying bills and whatnot. But maybe I should save that for the April/May months when we have no more vacations before the end of the year :crazy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strepsil

There's no page for Mint Slices :(

I think you sent me a chapter of LiT once... and I also saw your address on one of Frankie's emails too.
*stalks* :evil:

I'm definitely not taking any annual leave until the public holiday drought from July to November... It sucks that all the public hols are between Christmas and Easter here, for the most part. And Easter's early this year...

I can't decide what I want to do for my 30th in November, if anything... I wonder if I can do what a friend of mine did a few years ago and avoid the whole thing by going overseas. :lol:

You could do that :drool: You could come to the US :drool:

I told Mr. Z to throw me a surprise party for months, so often that it became a joke and I was sure he wouldn't... so I was actually surprised when I got a surprise party!!

zuropa_fit said:
You could do that :drool: You could come to the US :drool:

I told Mr. Z to throw me a surprise party for months, so often that it became a joke and I was sure he wouldn't... so I was actually surprised when I got a surprise party!!
My internet just crapped out... sorry for vanishing :(

I dunno how I feel about surprise parties....

I'm off to have a shower and all that... seeya! :wave: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom