Pleba Girls Party - Love Comes Tumbleweeds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's something for you girls to think about..

At the Q&A at Sundance, Catherine Owens said that every shot in the movie had to be signed off on by all four members of the band... :wink:

I thought my ipod had died for a few hours there. :crack: Luckily i found a tip online about pressing menu and centre button for 2 mins ( I would normally press play/pause and centre button) and it worked. :bow::love:

:hyper:
yippie2.gif

bonoishot said:
I thought my ipod had died for a few hours there. :crack: Luckily i found a tip online about pressing menu and centre button for 2 mins ( I would normally press play/pause and centre button) and it worked. :bow::love:

yippie2.gif

:tsk: nobody reads their manuals these days...

:lmao: you're the third person in this thread who didn't know this Jem....

:wink: yea, I'm one of those geeks that reads the manual before using something... :uhoh: except for the manual of my guitar amp, cause that's a friggin book!

Galeongirl said:

:tsk: nobody reads their manuals these days...

:lmao: you're the third person in this thread who didn't know this Jem....

Then I'm number four. I didn't know it. Or it's been so long since I bought my iPod and read the manual, I forgot it. And I've never had to use that command. :reject:

Originally posted by Drea
Here's something for you girls to think about..

At the Q&A at Sundance, Catherine Owens said that every shot in the movie had to be signed off on by all four members of the band...

I just finished buying my tickets to see U23D this afternoon (in IMAX :nerd: ) . I'm already thinking about it ... :hmm: :lol:

Last edited:
mysterious_jen said:
getting closer to the u2 tattoo ... i know what and where i want , just have to do it .

DO IT!! DO IT!! DO IT!! DO IT!! DO IT!! DO IT!! DO IT!! DO IT!! DO IT!! DO IT!! DO IT!! DO IT!!DO IT!! DO IT!! DO IT!! DO IT!! DO IT!! DO IT!! DO IT!! DO IT!!DO IT!! DO IT!! DO IT!! DO IT!! DO IT!! DO IT!! DO IT!! DO IT!! DO IT!! DO IT!! DO IT!!DO IT!! DO IT!! DO IT!! DO IT!! DO IT!! DO IT!! DO IT!!DO IT!! DO IT!! DO IT!! DO IT!! DO IT!! DO IT!! DO IT!! DO IT!! DO IT!! DO IT!! DO IT!!DO IT!! DO IT!! DO IT!! DO IT!! DO IT!! DO IT!! DO IT!!DO IT!! DO IT!! DO IT!! DO IT!! DO IT!! DO IT!! DO IT!! DO IT!! DO IT!! DO IT!! DO IT!!DO IT!! DO IT!! DO IT!! DO IT!! DO IT!! DO IT!! DO IT!!

:hyper: I have 2 , going for my third :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom