Pleba girls party ... kissin' the boys and making them cry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The oH SHI... one isn't too bad either :drool:
d0dec853.jpg

FlyYourKite said:

:lol: The secret's out VP!

We were thinking Ali but we'll let you have your little moment :laugh:

I remember me and Dis making up scenarios that went with it. :lmao: :lmao:

One involved becoming overzealous, and teeth slipping, and his response is the part where he says "it's alright"..obviously wanting me to continue...

:lmao:

but seriously

:combust:

VintagePunk said:

I remember me and Dis making up scenarios that went with it. :lmao: :lmao:

One involved becoming overzealous, and teeth slipping, and his response is the part where he says "it's alright"..obviously wanting me to continue...

:lmao:

but seriously

:combust:

:lmao: I figured someone had thought of scenarios! :laugh:

I would have bet it was you VP....perv :wink:

The man is like the most sexual person on the entire planet...he goes around looking like that (thinking of specific pictures)...and sounding like that....I'm only human!! Besides, he knows *exactly* what he's doing, and he loves it...

SG where is that pic of B from? One of my tattoos is going to be a guitar with wings and I'm starting to really like that one.

VintagePunk said:
The man is like the most sexual person on the entire planet...he goes around looking like that (thinking of specific pictures)...and sounding like that....I'm only human!! Besides, he knows *exactly* what he's doing, and he loves it...

:|

I'm done. I got nothing.

Weldy, the sims really seem to LIKE talking about the weather :shrug: you were having fun :hug: And damnit I'm gonna get those guys over to your house and soon!

Russty, I found that pic in the misc pics thread

OMG, this is hilarious!!! One of the ones who originally got the link from me was Ruffian...she put it on her iPod, and then called me and told me from a GA line that she was passing it up and down the line. The other girls were quite impressed. :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:
Weldy, the sims really seem to LIKE talking about the weather :shrug: you were having fun :hug: And damnit I'm gonna get those guys over to your house and soon!

Russty, I found that pic in the misc pics thread

Ugh....at least the Sims talking about weather is better than me talking about weather (Why....I never did like summer....too hot for my tastes).

Well....at least Sim me is having more fun than real me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom