PLEBA girls party-is there a doctor in the House??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Killers are the only band that's come out in the past few years that I'm really enthusiastic about. :drool: I love every track on their album. Although I'm getting into Arcade Fire more and more lately. At first though, I only really liked about three or four songs on their album, but the rest have been growing on me.

They're definitely awesome! I'm looking forward to their next album. :)

I was just looking up the Canucks schedule, and they're playing at home on my birthday. That would be so much fun to get a group of us and go for my b-day! :D :hmm:

The only thing is that the tix go on sale in a few weeks, but my b-day isn't until April. :lol: The games will sell out pretty quickly, so I would feel like a total dork asking people to commit to and pay for something like 6 months in advance. :lol: Maybe we could just go to a bar or something. My friends are too laid back and lazy to plan something so far ahead. God, why am I even thinking about this right now?! :lmao:

I'm back now for a bit. I'd been slacking off today, and got in a bit of trouble by one of my grumpy co-workers. :lol: It's like she stalks around the place, checking to see if people are working. :tsk: Doesn't she have work to do?! :lol: Whatever. I so do not care.

:tsk: :lol: Tell her to mind her own business, this is important! I haven't been here for two full days, so I'm gonna ignore the curfew rule too :lol:

Hey Wild:hug:

JezSnape said:
:tsk: :lol: Tell her to mind her own business, this is important! I haven't been here for two full days, so I'm gonna ignore the curfew rule too :lol:

Hey Wild:hug:

Totally! :up: Besides, I've missed you, so I'm gonna hang out here now. So there! :giggle:

Hi Wild! :drool:

I've missed you guys too :hug: even if it has been only two days :huh: :lol:

My head feels like it's stuffed with too much information, though :crack: Do I have to go back to school tomorrow? :( :lol:

Wild, was the game any good? Except for Freddie? :wink:

I hate that brain-stuffed feeling, although it's been quite a while since I've felt like that, thankfully. :happy:

I can't wait until hockey starts up again! I was looking at the schedule earlier today, and hopefully I'll be able to go to a couple of games. There's one on my birthday, so that would be super cool! :hyper:

The most exciting thing I heard today was about the work practice thingy (I have no idea what it's called in English)

We got three weeks this first semester, and it's pretty near where we live. But our third or fourth year, for everyone who's going to teach English, it's mandatory to have the work practice thingy in another country :hyper: :happy: And I can pretty much choose anywhere in the world :D

JezSnape said:
The most exciting thing I heard today was about the work practice thingy (I have no idea what it's called in English)

We got three weeks this first semester, and it's pretty near where we live. But our third or fourth year, for everyone who's going to teach English, it's mandatory to have the work practice thingy in another country :hyper: :happy: And I can pretty much choose anywhere in the world :D

That's so cool!

I know I'm not being very nice, after dragging you girls here and everything :evil: :lol: but I really should get to bed. Have to catch a train in a couple of hours. For the past couple of days, I've only slept about five hours a night :crazy:

Night:hug:

Back
Top Bottom