Pleba Girls party ...give us some tongue

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

Which CDs do you have so far??

Illegal downloading rules!! :rockon: :lol:

I don't do so much of it these days...I don't have a program on this computer, and Sarah refuses to sort through the crap downloads on her computer....:sigh: and of course the price of cds has dropped in the past year, making it easier to just buy the cd...

I have:
-Joshua Tree
-Rattle and Hum
-Best of 1980-1990
-Achtung Baby
-All That You Can't Leave Behind
-How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb

I was at Wal-Mart a few weeks ago and I saw WAR for 7 bucks...I should have gotten it then. :madspit:

daygloeyes2 said:

I have:
-Joshua Tree
-Rattle and Hum
-Best of 1980-1990
-Achtung Baby
-All That You Can't Leave Behind
-How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb

I was at Wal-Mart a few weeks ago and I saw WAR for 7 bucks...I should have gotten it then. :madspit:

I got Boy/October/War all for around 10 or 12...the only album I haven't listened to heavily so far is October...gotta catch up on that one.

Yep VP - I'm 37&love all those bands plus love Blondie, Abba, Thin Lizzy, Ac/Dc, Iron Maiden too! I used to listen to all that heavy stuff when i was like 12! Rockin' out along with my late and wonderful brother! He used to play guitar&he owned lots of them!

Ah how it used to be such rockin' fun with him! How i miss him :sad:

I found the unforgettable fire for $11 the other day at Meijer which is a Wal-mart like store

I also found 'Wide awake in america' and 'U2 7' for $4 each in Grand Rapids recently :rockon:

Oh yes Bri, but please try&hurry cos i'm like this > :yawn: :yawn:

Golly DG! You saw War for that much? That's so cheap&that amounts to just over £3 for here!!! The cheapest i've seen that here was £5!!

susanp6 said:
Yep VP - I'm 37&love all those bands plus love Blondie, Abba, Thin Lizzy, Ac/Dc, Iron Maiden too! I used to listen to all that heavy stuff when i was like 12! Rockin' out along with my late and wonderful brother! He used to play guitar&he owned lots of them!

Ah how it used to be such rockin' fun with him! How i miss him :sad:

Susan....i'm 38....and so sorry to hear about your brother!! :hug: :hug: I'm sure you have good memories, though. :hug:

I just bought Def Leppard tix for August, the other day. :reject: :lol:

Blondie...I :heart: Blondie!! and The Prentenders/Chrissie Hynde.

Last edited:
daygloeyes2 said:

That's what I mean. You, Bri, Fly, and VP already. Add SG and there's a dangerous situation! :lol:

Well, Fly's actually 2 hours away :lol: I'm not sure where Bri is, given that there's IKEAs all over the place ;)

Thanx VP! I have heaps of memories i can tell you! We were very similar&he really understood me&he let me play his guitars which is saying something for your older brother is it not? :wink:

susanp6 said:
Thanx VP! I have heaps of memories i can tell you! We were very similar&he really understood me&he let me play his guitars which is saying something for your older brother is it not? :wink:

I'm glad you have good memories of him.:hug: :hug:

My brother and I are just starting to patch up our relationship in the past few months, which I'm happy about. :)

Sad_Girl said:

Been a long while since I've been called a baby, but that don't mean I don't like it :D

I'll be 29 in October

So I've got 10 years on ya. :D

and shouldn't you have been listening to the backstreet boys? :lol: Actually, you should have come of age in the grunge era...I totally :heart: that era, too....so many great bands...

suitedbono.jpg

With a sigh, you lean back and take a sip of your punch, and enjoy the music. Usually you enjoy these charity balls, but this time your friend bailed on you at the last minute, leaving you alone and with no one to talk to. Not that you aren't surrounded by a large selection of interesting, and some even famous individuals, it's just you can't get the nerve up to go start a conversation. So instead, you stand to the side, by the bar and food, and play the wall flower.
Eyes closed, you sway to the music, drowning out the world around you. Caught up in the sound, you don't realize anyone is nearby, until you hear a voice, speaking softy, a slight irish lilt, requesting a Guinness.
You open your eyes with surprise,and feel your face flush with embarassment as you search out the source of the voice. As you turn you are greeted by two cool blue eyes, sparkling with a hint of a smile. He's watching you, gazing at you intensly. You can only meet his eyes for a second before you turn away and try to ignore him.
Again you begin to lose yourself in the music, but when you close your eyes, you mind paints a picture of blue eyes, warm and intense, of soft lips forming a sly smile, of dark hair that begs to be touched...
"May I have this dance?" The voice is warm, and gruff. He whispers, his hot breath brushing your cheek, his lips hovering by your ear.
He's moved in beside you, is hovering over you, watching you as he awaits your response. Impatinet he draws your hand to his lips, pressing a soft kiss against your skin...before gently leading you o the dance floor.
Reaching his chosen location he turns, drawing you in close, as his hand finds it's place on the small of your back, pressing gently. The heat from his skin sends fire up your spin, and you focus intently on the feeling of him on the exposed skin of your back.
In your distraction, you don't even realize he's drawn your hand up to his shoulder, abandoning it there. His now free hand slides slowly up your back. Sighing, your fingers play with the hair at his neck, your other hand crawling slowly up his chest, firm and broad, if you get closer maybe you could feel his heartbeat.
Slowly swaying to the beat, he hums softly in your ear, his eyes closed, his hands a soft and teasing touch. SO cloe you can feel him breathe, can smell his scent....you take a deep breath and sigh contentedly. He chuckles, and you can almost feel his smile, imagine the sparkle in his eyes..the hand that has just creeped a little lower.....You turn your head to give him a sharp look, but he catches you by surprise...quieting any complaints quite effectively...
...soft lips pressed firmly against yours, then a feather touch...his lips whisper across your cheek...then he captures your lower lip, nibbling, sucking gently, pulling back with a quiet moan, he ducks his head, burying it in the curve of your neck. His tongue, hot and wet, trails down to your shoulder, before a sharp bite that makes you his, and reflexively tighten your grip, drawing him closer. Pressing a soft kiss to the sore, slowly makes his way back up...teasing, he draws his tongue across your lip, before placing a chaste kiss. You run your hand down his chest as his hand slips up your side, following every curve, and the heat causing shivers...
"I've been watching you luv..." voice rough and low, breathing harder, whispers inbetween hard kisses, hot and wet...."wanting you..."..a growl as he pulls your hips to his, rocking slightly, you can feel every part of him...
He's drawing you into a corner now, darker, secluded...no one is watching...not as he backs you in, his body pressed hard to yours, his breath hot and moist on your skin, his body strong and hard against your hands...he straightens, his eyes drink you in, as a hint of pink tongue leaves a moist trail on a swollen lower lip. A finger trails softly along your shoulder, across your collar bone before trailing down...
His mouth captures yours again, insistent, needy...with a hoarse whisper he suggests a more private location, nipping his lip you eagerly agree.

:huh:

VintagePunk said:

So I've got 10 years on ya. :D

and shouldn't you have been listening to the backstreet boys? :lol: Actually, you should have come of age in the grunge era...I totally :heart: that era, too....so many great bands...

My 1st concert was N'Sync. And I also saw Backstreet Boys and Britney Spears. :reject:

The only other band I've seen is Alien Ant Farm.

Susan :hug: I'm sorry to hear that too. my older brother died seven years ago and sometimes I still wake up and think of something I wanted to do or say and then start missing him all over again. :hug:

susanp6 said:

I have a brother who is 13 years older than me, and I totally worshipped him as a kid, and he was EXTREMELY influential on me, musically...he played drums, and a bit of guitar...:)

It's funny you mention Backstreet boys as i was just going to say quit playin games with my heart was just on&now Fleetwood Mac!

daygloeyes2 said:

Well, you're all in Ontario. Still cause for concern! :laugh:

And Ontario is freaking HUGE, m'dear *G* Where I went to univ (in northwestern Ontario) is about a 16 hour drive from TO, and 3 hours more than that from my hometown in southwestern Ontario ;) You can fit France into northern Ontario, just to give you an idea about how big my province is :laugh:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom