Pleba Girls Party: GG's daughters growing up fast *tear*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
I sat at home on Thursday night for nine years to record Friends :heart: The tapes are all but worn out already though :lol:

such a good show:heart:

"hey theres Chandler and Monica"
"GET OFF MY SISTER"

:lmao:

Dismantled said:

thats wicked sweet:hyper:

:rockon:

YAY for good fathers:applaud:

:sigh:

:yes:
I already have tickets for that date (in the highest section though) and he is trying to get better ones from his friend who is a broker ( :madspit: at brokers) so if he gets better ones he will come with me :hyper:

I really want him to come to one show with me so he can see how much I love them and that all his money isn't going to waste :lol:

:hug:

sami0201 said:

:yes:
I already have tickets for that date (in the highest section though) and he is trying to get better ones from his friend who is a broker ( :madspit: at brokers) so if he gets better ones he will come with me :hyper:

I really want him to come to one show with me so he can see how much I love them and that all his money isn't going to waste :lol:

:hug:

thats so cool you want to bring your Dad:hug: you guys will have a great time:rockon:

sami0201 said:

that is my FAVORITE episode ever!! :lmao:

and when they are looking at them and Phoebe goes "my eyes, MY EYES!!" :laugh:

yes yes!!!! LMAO!

Chandler-"so what are you guys going to do on the date?"

Ross-.....then I thought we'd go back to my place...and I'd show her my monkey"

:lmao:

Snooky pie said:

:lol: I know the feeling.... I miss Friends :sad:
Anybody know when season 10 comes out on DVD??:hyper:

I think BG has it:wink: and sounds like she wants to get rid of it.

Dismantled said:

thats so cool you want to bring your Dad:hug: you guys will have a great time:rockon:

the main reason I want to bring him is because if he comes he will buy better tickets :reject:

but I really do want him to see that U2 mean so much to me and that it's really worth it for him for me to see all the shows (if that makes sense) He doesn't see why I have to see 4/5 shows (2/3 out of state) of the same band

but he does love U2- so thats a plus :up:

Dismantled said:

I think BG has it:wink: and sounds like she wants to get rid of it.

Oh dont get the wrong idea!! :no:

The boy i hate bought it lol.

I love it!! :heart:

It's out to buy now, it's been out for a while :yes:

It's impossible to pick a best episode, well for me!

Joey's face when he realised he had to BUY that boat a few seasons ago was priceless :D

bono_gal said:

Joey's face when he realised he had to BUY that boat a few seasons ago was priceless :D

Oh...sorry:lmao: and here I was trying to give away your stuff:lmao:

and the episode when Phoebe changes her name to Princess Consuela Bananahammock :lmao:

and there was one episode- you know how sometimes when you're talking you make quote " " marks with your hands? remember when Ross did it and Joey didn't know what it meant? That had me on the floor :lmao:

girls...I am going to throw some laundry in and do some stuff for a few minutes...I'll be back in like 20 minutes or so:wink:

I like one of the earliest ones when Rachel is taking care of the monkey all day, and Ross is telling Joey and Chandler that he's going to ask her out that night.

Ross: "..She spent all day taking care of my monkey."
Chandler: "I can't remember the last time I got a girl to take care of MY monkey."

:lol:

sami0201 said:
and the episode when Phoebe changes her name to Princess Consuela Bananahammock :lmao:

and there was one episode- you know how sometimes when you're talking you make quote " " marks with your hands? remember when Ross did it and Joey didn't know what it meant? That had me on the floor :lmao:

:hyper:

I love that one!!!

He ducks when Ross swings for him and Ross breaks his thumb.

Joey said: "sorry"

That had me on the floor too! :lmao: :lmao:

Bye Dis :wave:

I have the staring at sun video on next to me and I looked up and thought there was lightening going on outside :|

I thought it was like War of The Worlds :lmao:

bono_gal said:

I just checked amazon and they say it doesn't come out here in the states til Nov.:grumpy:
As far as my favorite episode goes it would either be "the one with unagi" or "the one with all the football"

Snooky pie said:

I just checked amazon and they say it doesn't come out here in the states til Nov.:grumpy:
As far as my favorite episode goes it would either be "the one with unagi" or "the one with all the football"

My favorite on is from the second season, I think; it's the one with Richards Message on the answering machine, and Joey and Chandler are fighting over a chair... Ross is trying to get everyone ready to go to an awards thing at his museum. :yes: :D

Bye Dis :hug:

And the UK gets the releases of TV on DVD months before we get them here :madspit: I know that because of the 'Roswell' series

Dismantled said:

do I get presents too:hyper:

wait:scratch: why is everyone so eager for my banning party!

10.gif

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'm sorry i missed this silliness!

:hug: Dis

:wave:s furiously...I'm catching uppppppppppppp! :hug: s for all!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom