Pleba Girls' party.........come and join us on the dark side!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
susanp6 said:
I didn't upset either of you did i? :(

No of course you didn't Susan:hug:

I love my rents. My dad is the pain , i love him to pieces but he don't listen to what you say, he never seems interested in what you want to say and isn't happy unless he's interferring in either mine, my brothers or sisters life. My bro has moved out now so as i'm living neares i'll be getting it:huh:

It's like he comes across as if he's living in 1900's when women didn't have a say in anything etc, I wonder where he got it from??? My grandad wasn't like that at all?? Oh and he's the same way with my mum :(

MBS said:
SDbonolean.jpg

:giggle:....kinda looks like a puppy...:cute:

...erm...upon refelction..that expression on his face..:drool:

I'll stroke him :giggle: Where's his tail....

WildHoney said:

No of course you didn't Susan:hug:

I love my rents. My dad is the pain , i love him to pieces but he don't listen to what you say, he never seems interested in what you want to say and isn't happy unless he's interferring in either mine, my brothers or sisters life. My bro has moved out now so as i'm living neares i'll be getting it:huh:

It's like he comes across as if he's living in 1900's when women didn't have a say in anything etc, I wonder where he got it from??? My grandad wasn't like that at all?? Oh and he's the same way with my mum :(

:hug: :slant:

Parents.....you hate them and you love them...*sigh*

Wild :hug: Hmmmmm that is terrible! I would NOT put up with anyone treating me as if i were inferior cos i'm female anyway!

WildHoney said:

Guess what 20th June 1992 8.00pm - our first dance

All I Want Is you:drool: :drool:

It's still specialas if it's played at any gig we go to NI dances with me to it :hug:

Awwww...that's so sweet! :hug:

I don't care if it's our song or not, we are playing that at my wedding dammit!

Emily! I couldn't believe you'd make such a dirty comment! :ohmy:

Aren't you too young?! :lmao: :lmao:

Here boy!! :drool:

Oh yes, before you go Wild - what is the pressie you spoke of?

Is it a CD by any chance? I didn't know wether to tell you about what i think of my father, but i suppose it's best left to another time, since you're off to bed!

MBS said:

We're all terrible influences...it's a wave of corruption..working from the top..wild..Vp..you..etc...down through Me...most recently Mucca...and now, now poor Dayglo...:laugh:

Nope, you didn't do it. I've been like this for awhile.:laugh: I can find something perverted in just about anything. For example, when my friend was eating a banana the other day, she was bobbing it in and out of her mouth. I said to her "Practicing for something?" :laugh:

susanp6 said:
Oh yes, before you go Wild - what is the pressie you spoke of?

Is it a CD by any chance? I didn't know wether to tell you about what i think of my father, but i suppose it's best left to another time, since you're off to bed!

Nope it was those pics i posted but i got Seattle 2 and & Phoenix if you'd like one of them?

Please do tel me about your dad some other time:hug:

daygloeyes2 said:

Nope, you didn't do it. I've been like this for awhile.:laugh: I can find something perverted in just about anything. For example, when my friend was eating a banana the other day, she was bobbing it in and out of her mouth. I said to her "Practicing for something?" :laugh:

:lmao:

:shh: :shifty:
Don't let the secret out that teens are perverted by nature..and only require a proper vector to express it with...

WildHoney said:

I'm so proud of you :hug:

Awww thanks. :hug: Even though I'm naturally like this, it helps to have good influences such as you, susan, bri, and mucca to help me stay this way. :laugh:

I could go on and on about my father...oy vey :|

What pix Wild? :confused: It would be good&very appreciated if you could send out BOTH shows&I should do something to repay you sometime like give you postage or something! :wink:

I hope that if i came visiting, your dad wouldn't say something to me! Or is he not like that with strangers? That's if i even saw him, that is! :huh:

daygloeyes2 said:

Awww thanks. :hug: Even though I'm naturally like this, it helps to have good influences such as you, susan, bri, and mucca to help me stay this way. :laugh:

Nice to know that even at my tender young age, that even *I* can make a difference...

:laugh:

I could go on and on about my father...oy vey :|
+mother

:|
no. comment.

oi vey *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom