Pleba Girls Party: All Star Action!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Baseball :reject: I don't talk about it so much ... got used to being teased ruthlessly. Happens to Tigers fans. Although they've won all of the games I've bothered to watch this year

Sad_Girl said:
Baseball :reject: I don't talk about it so much ... got used to being teased ruthlessly. Happens to Tigers fans. Although they've won all of the games I've bothered to watch this year

I miss Tiger Stadium - that was a kickass place to see a game, you could feel the history when you walked in :sigh: Dad and I usually ended up in the middle of Tigers fans when he took me to Jays/Tigers games there, but they were always really nice people :) Doesn't mean I'm not still bitter about what they did to the Jays in 87 though :madspit:

Evening Ladies. Who all is here tonight?

And Go me! I met Pop Larry! It seemed we got on well.

And I have to post my U2 moment I had tonight. I was driving home from my dad's shop and I heard a song on the radio. And I turned it up and thought to myself, before the guitar came in, 'Bono? With Or Without You?'

And then the guitar kicked in and I was like 'Go me! Go the Baby Fan!'

Drea said:

I miss Tiger Stadium - that was a kickass place to see a game, you could feel the history when you walked in :sigh: Dad and I usually ended up in the middle of Tigers fans when he took me to Jays/Tigers games there, but they were always really nice people :) Doesn't mean I'm not still bitter about what they did to the Jays in 87 though :madspit:

I was spoiled by the 1984 season That was like something straight out of the movies. :sigh: Everyone was so wrapped up in the games that year. I get all sentimental just thinking about it. :)

CeeCee said:
Evening Ladies. Who all is here tonight?

And Go me! I met Pop Larry! It seemed we got on well.

And I have to post my U2 moment I had tonight. I was driving home from my dad's shop and I heard a song on the radio. And I turned it up and thought to myself, before the guitar came in, 'Bono? With Or Without You?'

And then the guitar kicked in and I was like 'Go me! Go the Baby Fan!'

:applaud: I'm so proud *tear* I've trained you well, young Jedi :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

I was spoiled by the 1984 season That was like something straight out of the movies. :sigh: Everyone was so wrapped up in the games that year. I get all sentimental just thinking about it. :)

1984 wasn't fun if you had a next door neighbour who was a massive Tigers fan who took every opportunity to gloat possible :laugh: Babysat for him and his wife though, they were cool (other than Barry being a Detwit fan :giggle: )

I'm gonna have to leave you all now ladies :(

I'm really tired and only managed to catch 4 hours sleep last night :crack:

Yep, I'm getting addicted to you lot!!

G'night Susan my verysexywhowontbeleivemeclone :wink: :heart: :flirt: :love:

G'night everyone! :wave:

:heart: you all....

*oh you look so beautiful tonight......*

and every night :cute:

byeeeeeee :hug:

Nite Becky! :wave: :hug:

Not sure if i'll be back tom or not, but we'll see! :huh:

Awww Dis! What a pity! :wave:

Hiya Sweetie! :wave:

Hey susan, hey BG:wink: Oh I've been around. I am trying not to be on the 'puter all the time during the day. I still come here to check 5-6 times during the day but no one is around:(

Dismantled said:
Hey susan, hey BG:wink: Oh I've been around. I am trying not to be on the 'puter all the time during the day. I still come here to check 5-6 times during the day but no one is around:(

:(

time zones :madspit:

I havent spoke to you in sooooo long :sad:

ok, so it was a few days ago :wink:

I need my Dis fix!!!!! :drool:

Well we all have things to do some days Becky, that's all! I'm going to be very busy soon, so i should be taking a break from this place since i'll need to do quite a bit of work while at college so there's other stuff that needs seen to! :huh:

I could still come on at mainly weekends for anyone who'll want me here!

Back
Top Bottom