PLEBA Girls Partaay Baby,Baby,Baby Light my way

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

It's a clone trait. We leave things till our backs are against a wall (OMG, just thought of a different context for that phrase :drool :drool ), but once they are, we CONQUER! :hug:

It *is* a clone trait. :D
Procrastinators unite....tommorrow :rockon:

:lol:

And damn right, we Conquer!! Once the pressures on, they don't know what hit im. :D

And great...thanks VP
The next time I'm workin on a paper last minute, I'll think of that...and Bono... and *NEVER* get it done, I'll be so damn distracted..:grumpy:
:drool:

:lol: :hug:

Mullen4Prez said:
Russty I'll download some pearl jam albums. If you say they are as good as U2.

I think they are as good as U2. They have a bit of a harder edge to them. But they are definetly worth listening too. I'd be happy to burn ya some cds. I have some good boots and rare stuff.

And since I posted last, I've also made dinner!! :rockon:

Russty Cat said:

VP man you are kicking some major arse!!! Good for you!! I have gotten nothing done yet today, except feed the kids and bathed the baby. I'm seriously going to do some laundry after all this stupid announcement crap is over with so I can get on with my life. :wink:

Thanks!! And I'm sure you would be too, if not for waiting for the announcement, too. Believe me, if it were U2 announcing more dates, I wouldn't have gotten a damn thing done today. :lol: :hug:

Russty Cat said:

I think they are as good as U2. They have a bit of a harder edge to them. But they are definetly worth listening too. I'd be happy to burn ya some cds. I have some good boots and rare stuff.

I'll just download it all illegal :D Hi sue Hows you?

Cheers VP!!!! :) :love: :heart:

I'm just about getting back down to earth right now after my 4 shows Darren!!!!!! :love: :D

I had a ball&my fav was prob Manchester cos i was at the front!!!!

:combust: :combust:

Well it seems that the announcement is just the Atlantic City shows, but I'm still having problems with the damn site, so I'm not sure. :( The whole thing is giving me a headache!

Darren for all the cash I've spent on PJ I think you doing a few downloads isn't going to kill them. :wink:

Hey girls - Wild sent me a text telling me that she has waved at ruff in the gig tonight, but i don't know if she met up with her or not! :wink:

Russty Cat said:
Well it seems that the announcement is just the Atlantic City shows, but I'm still having problems with the damn site, so I'm not sure. :( The whole thing is giving me a headache!

Darren for all the cash I've spent on PJ I think you doing a few downloads isn't going to kill them. :wink:

Russty Cat said:

Isn't their attitude toward downloading pretty much the same as U2's?

I'm trying to psych myself into going upstairs for a shower..but it's like 5,000 degrees up there. :angry:

Then I have to run out and get some water...

Then I'm going to sit down, have a drink or two, and plan my course of action for the next few days...make lists. :heart:

Black is another early hit that is good.

Fatal
Around The Bend
Low light
Love Boat Captain
I am Mine
Thumbing my way

I could go on and on. :wink:

Sadly I am giving up for now, my head is killing me. Its over 100 degrees here and I'm tired out. I'll be back later. I'm going to go do some laundry and watch more LOTRs. If I can't have U2 or PJ, rings will definetly do. :giggle:

See you guys later. :D :wave: :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I'm sooo screwed next year at uni...:tsk:

*sigh*
I'm trying to help my cuz get rid of some weezer tix....
No luck yet tho.

I'm soooo glad that I didn't discover this place till I was almost done school. I would have been in serious trouble. :reject:

Good luck with the Weezer tix!!

Later Russty! :hug:

I think i'll send my ruff pix to Wild so she can post them here!!!

It would be great to show you all how gorge she looks!!!! :love:

See ya later Russty&i'm off myself for a while as i'm going to eat......yes, you guessed! A curry!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

VintagePunk said:

Isn't their attitude toward downloading pretty much the same as U2's?

I'm trying to psych myself into going upstairs for a shower..but it's like 5,000 degrees up there. :angry:

Then I have to run out and get some water...

Then I'm going to sit down, have a drink or two, and plan my course of action for the next few days...make lists. :heart:

Just had to answer this before I go. lol

Yep they have the same ideas as U2. You can tape shows and share as long as you aren't profiting from it.

They have even gone a step further and actually do bootlegs of their own shows and sell them hella cheap to beat the pirates. Why pay some dumb arse on ebay when you can get a bootleg cd from the band for $10 that is amazing quality. You get the full shows which are often 2 discs. They are really good to the fans.

And they still do the cheapest concert tickets they can so everyone who wants to go isn't held back by the price. God love them! They are probably one of the only bands I would travel to another country to see. {{{PJ}}}

Russty Cat said:

Just had to answer this before I go. lol

Yep they have the same ideas as U2. You can tape shows and share as long as you aren't profiting from it.

They have even gone a step further and actually do bootlegs of their own shows and sell them hella cheap to beat the pirates. Why pay some dumb arse on ebay when you can get a bootleg cd from the band for $10 that is amazing quality. You get the full shows which are often 2 discs. They are really good to the fans.

And they still do the cheapest concert tickets they can so everyone who wants to go isn't held back by the price. God love them! They are probably one of the only bands I would travel to another country to see. {{{PJ}}}

I've often wished that U2 would adopt PJ's approach to selling boots of their shows. There was that earlier rumour that they may release recordings of their shows on iTunes, but I've heard no more about that.

Back
Top Bottom