PLEBA Girls Partaay Baby,Baby,Baby Light my way

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
CeeCee said:
I know! *shifty look* Maybe I should skip work tomorrow and stay in for the crack... :shifty:

thats a great idea...I tried going to work once...had to come back, I got the shakes bad..needed more crack:drool:

Sad_Girl said:
larorgasmic.gif

Sorry. Just needed to see this again :drool: :combust:

Work it larry!

Dismantled said:

thats a great idea...I tried going to work once...had to come back, I got the shakes bad..needed more crack:drool:

I sign in from school all the time. and my sisters house... and... pretty much anywhere I can find an internet connection :reject:

Sad_Girl said:

Someone cut just the perfect 1 second image of Larry drumming... :drool:

thats what he likes to call it, you know.... drumming. or banging the drum. :shifty:

no sense in trying to edit posts tonight... they get lost in the wake :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

I sign in from school all the time. and my sisters house... and... pretty much anywhere I can find an internet connection :reject:

my school won't allow the forum..its blocked:madspit: the kids get scared when I pound on the keyboard screaming "WHY GOD WHY!!!! I NEED CRACK!!!" when I cannot get on.

:wink:

Dismantled said:

LOL. I love it! I don't have enough gas to drive to the damned court house anyway. *is failing new job miseribly* Damn it! i'm depressed now! I need some beanieless Edge!

I'm going shortly, so i'll see you all tom nite, when Wild should be back too with her Bono ass- slapping smutty detail!!!! :ohmy:

CeeCee said:

LOL. I love it! I don't have enough gas to drive to the damned court house anyway. *is failing new job miseribly* Damn it! i'm depressed now! I need some beanieless Edge!

there there...here this will make you feel better

w.jpg
[/IMG]

Any last bed-time tasty Bono ppix to show me, like youo used to do Bri???? :sexywink:

susanp6 said:
Any last bed-time tasty Bono ppix to show me, like youo used to do Bri???? :sexywink:

goodnight susan...here I have these

6f252dd1.jpg
[/IMG]

:drool: :drool:

011120r2-28.jpg
[/IMG] OMG!! I think he is trying to tell us somthing:drool:

Hmmm what is he trying to tell us, pray do tell Dis??? :sexywink:

You have been slipping recently Bri with nitey nite pix?? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom