Pleba Girls Like Exotic Salad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wild :hug: Was there BP I missed earlier today?

I totally agree on the scientology. They need to stop abusing regular folks and shut up as well. It pisses me off!

Russty Cat said:

Its funny, cuz everyone who lives here insists that we aren't a small town. :no: Well you fucking are if you grew up in Orange County and LA. :lol: And everytime i go to town I run into someone I know. Thats definetly small town living. For the most part people are cool. Alot of them do stare, but I usually just smile and go with it. Funny thing is I've had pink or red hair for a couple years now and I get so many comments from 60 and 70 year old men! They are always so sweet and tell me that they love my hair. I always want to just hug them.

Mini-cat is okay with it, but still thinks its a bit strange that I want to put pictures on my body. She thought one was cool, but now I'm pushing it. :giggle: Fluffy is so young, she won't remember me without the tats. So I figure she'll be fine with it. I'm still the same goofy mommy I've always been.

You're attracting an interesting crowd! :giggel:

That is so cute :cute:

On the flip side, I applaud Brooke Shields for coming out and being so honest about her struggle with postpartum depression. Hopefully, she will make some new mothers out there realize that they can get help for this. :up:

CeeCee said:

Yeah. I migth call whatever airline I get and see if a guitar case can count as a carry on. I know they have like height and length restrictions.

So yeah, if they say 'no you'll have to check it' then I suppose I'll have to got hrough guitar withdraw.

Guitar withdrawal is as bad as blue crack withdrawal :huh:

I hope it doesn't come to that for you!

Anyways I'm off now
:wave:
:hug:

daygloeyes2 said:
I've only been on my medication for 2 weeks, but I can tell you that despite the side effects it has already made a difference.

And ADD is a real disorder. But, alot of kids nowadays are just put on medication and misdiagnosed. I was actually diagnosed. Tests were done, my behavior was observed, etc. And my medication for that has made a difference too.

That's exactly how it *should* be done. The diagnoses (and resulting prescribing of meds) are done by MDs who have very little training about psychological matters, and as a result, it's grossly overdiagnosed, and Ritalin is unfortunately used improperly, in many cases. :sigh: Glad to hear you had the proper testing. :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

You can have some of my potato *salad* :flirt:

She is recreation
She intoxicated by thee
She has the slow sensation that
He is levitating with she

Here I go when I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly
'Til I lose my sense of gravity
:combust:

Here she comes
Lady luck again
Figure of eight
Six and Nine again
I, I, I, my lady with the spinning head

:flirt: :combust:

daygloeyes2 said:
I've only been on my medication for 2 weeks, but I can tell you that despite the side effects it has already made a difference.

And ADD is a real disorder. But, alot of kids nowadays are just put on medication and misdiagnosed. I was actually diagnosed. Tests were done, my behavior was observed, etc. And my medication for that has made a difference too.

:hug: I'm so glad they are working. Don't listen to quacks like Tom, meds are important for different people. There is nothing wrong with getting things when you need them. Heck I've been on and off different meds for years and they can be real life savers when you need them. :heart:

Russty Cat said:

:hug: I'm so glad they are working. Don't listen to quacks like Tom, meds are important for different people. There is nothing wrong with getting things when you need them. Heck I've been on and off different meds for years and they can be real life savers when you need them. :heart:

Thanks :hug: I was diagnosed with ADD when I was 4, and I can tell you that I feel totally different when I'm off my medication it. It's never good.

And the prozac is also working too. :)

WildHoney said:

Yeah i was about to sent when i thought of a few adjustments. They'll be made tomorrow and BP sent to one and all:hug:

:hyper: Very nice! I love having something to look forward too. :giggle:

See ya later Mucca :hug:

Cindy what are you making us? :wink: I have to make dinner in a few minutes. :( I don't want to. Its too hot for anything.

Mr. Cat is being a total sweet heart and empty the rest of our storage unit on the way home so I don't have to go out in the heat. :love: I have to have something for him to eat as I'm sure he hasn't eaten anything all day.

Hi, Mucca! Nice to meet you!! :wave:

I've just been reading about Tom Cruise and all the other US WEEKLY regulars on the E! website. I didn't realize there was a gossip column in there by Ted Casablancas! I read several weeks' worth before I pulled myself away!

daygloeyes2 said:

Thanks :hug: I was diagnosed with ADD when I was 4, and I can tell you that I feel totally different when I'm off my medication it. It's never good.

And the prozac is also working too. :)

I do miss my anti-depressants. :( But the side effects where just more then I could cope with. I'm so thankful that I've been coping better the last few weeks on my own. Thanks to you lot, of course. hehe :hug: And oddly enough the leg pain that was so bad for a few months has gotten much better and I haven't done anything different. I'm hoping that the problems where mostly from the bad fall I took, so hopefully its all healed up on its own. :D

Diane L said:
Hi, Mucca! Nice to meet you!! :wave:

I've just been reading about Tom Cruise and all the other US WEEKLY regulars on the E! website. I didn't realize there was a gossip column in there by Ted Casablancas! I read several weeks' worth before I pulled myself away!

Ted Casablanca's column is addicting :drool:

Hey, Diane, seen the score of the game? :wink:

Russty Cat said:

:hyper: Very nice! I love having something to look forward too. :giggle:

See ya later Mucca :hug:

Cindy what are you making us? :wink: I have to make dinner in a few minutes. :( I don't want to. Its too hot for anything.

Mr. Cat is being a total sweet heart and empty the rest of our storage unit on the way home so I don't have to go out in the heat. :love: I have to have something for him to eat as I'm sure he hasn't eaten anything all day.

Hamberger Helper, Russ! I had this great idea for a cap story and I need to get a lovely close up of B's face for it. But I can't recall where I was the pictures. *facepalm*

*licks russ* I gotta get my welcoming lick in!

Russty Cat said:

I do miss my anti-depressants. :( But the side effects where just more then I could cope with. I'm so thankful that I've been coping better the last few weeks on my own. Thanks to you lot, of course. hehe :hug: And oddly enough the leg pain that was so bad for a few months has gotten much better and I haven't done anything different. I'm hoping that the problems where mostly from the bad fall I took, so hopefully its all healed up on its own. :D

Antidepressants aren't for everyone. And yeah, the side effects were pretty bad while they were there. But I'm glad you're doing better. :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

This desperation
Dislocation
Separation
Condemnation
Revelation
In temptation
Isolation
Desolation
Let it go

:drool:

Wild, I can't wait to check my email tommorrow! :hyper: :drool:

Give me one more chance, and you'll be satisfied.
Give me two more chances, you won't be denied.
Well my heart is where it's always been
My head is somewhere in between
Give me one more chance, let me be your lover tonight

:flirt:

Cindy,
Haven't seen anything you liked yet? :wink:

2002Bono.jpg

st5agotya.jpg

U27photoshoot.jpg

1izfvllookdown.jpg

bonotakeme.jpg

Status