PLEBA Girls (and guys!) Picture Thread II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
100_0425.jpg

Another from BG :reject:

szabolcs17 said:

Wow...my first ever visit to this forum and I come across such a photo.
Dismantled, I don't mean to be too out there, but...
"Oh...You...Look...So...BEAUTIFUL..."

Greetings from Hungary.

:ohmy:

3.gif

thank you and welcome to the zoo!!

Awww I see my girls...BG and Jules:combust: :combust: as always!:drool:

Peny, very pretty! Great smile!

me4.jpg

There's gonna be some sort of problem with this...too big...too small or whatever lol!

This is me on the night of my leavers party.

:giggle: that was a great night!

And I didnt get drunk at all :wink:

:lol:

Last edited:
bono_gal said:
me4.jpg

There's gonna be some sort of problem with this...too big...too small or whatever lol!

This is me on the night of my leavers party.

:giggle: that was a great night!

And I didnt get drunk at all :wink:

*wolf whistles

:love::drool:

I am sure you didn't get drunk...your an angel:wink:

So here's mine:

lab.jpg

:lol: biology class, I'm the one next to the teacher... if he only knew he's being seen by PLEBAns :lol:

wow, what a group of beautiful PLEBAns we have here!!! I have to say that this is the best forum EVER, you make me feel loved!!! thank you for your sweet words, missvelvetdress and dis!!
BG, VicksSs, lovebono, u2elevatesme........what can I say girls, you look so beautiful tonight!!

peny said:
wow, what a group of beautiful PLEBAns we have here!!! I have to say that this is the best forum EVER, you make me feel loved!!! thank you for your sweet words, missvelvetdress and dis!!
BG, VicksSs, lovebono, u2elevatesme........what can I say girls, you look so beautiful tonight!!
oh YOU look so beautiful tonight peny! You're gorgeous :heart:
I'm glad you've joined us over at PLEBA :up:

Ok, here's a new one of me, taken in Copenhagen just hours before the U2 concert! And the white building behind me is actually the hotel where the band stayed in! So you understand the impatient and rather unhappy look on my face - my mother was so slow with the camera and I just kept thinking "I KNOW they are coming out of the hotel right now and I'm just standing here..." :D

me004.jpg

Flavia, you are gorgeous! :heart: i think it was the first thing i said when i met you in person..."oh, aren't you on interference wow you are beautiful!"

Back
Top Bottom