PLEBA Girls (and guys) Photo Thread VII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My daughter took this pic of me today walking to U2's Joshua tree

TheJoshuaTreeJan182008Cathleen1.jpg

you can see the tree lying on the ground off in the distance. Sad that it has fallen, but still a moving place to visit.

I'll post some more pics when I get them. :)

Last edited:
Wayne, didn't I tell ya the suit makes you look dashing? Now take more! :drool:

Comet: That pic is so artistic, it looks like one of the pics in the JT cd... does your daughter take pics a lot?

wt - lookin' good.

bc - that's an awesome picture - in the true meaning of the word awesome. Is the JT in the California part of JT Nat'l Park or the AZ part?

comet your pic is a professional one.
your daughter took a beautiful picture :applaud:
the colours, the landscape, your hair. everything is perfect in it.
very touching. I bet you could tease someone by posting this pic together with the JT ones :giggle:

Thanks so much everyone :hug:

Babydoll, yes, she takes a lot of photos, in fact she hopes to be a professional photographer some day. This is the link to her deviant art account, where she will eventually be adding alot more photos from this trip, and her other work is there too, she takes some great dance photos, I think she's pretty good :)

zuropa, the tree is not in The Joshua Tree National Park at all, but right outside of Death Valley in California. I'm at the Harmony Motel right now, which is at The Joshua Tree Park, she should get more great photos today. By the way, The Harmony Motel is SO incredibly cute, the lobby is all done up in U2 photos from when they were here, and at the tree. They are really proud of their U2 history here :)

http://seapeny.deviantart.com/

Wayne looking really good there :flirt:

BC after viewing the link to your daughter's pictures I can see what an amazing photographer she would make :hug: She truly knows how to capture the beauty within a picture :yes:

Oh and I showed Mike the one that you posted where you are walking towards the tree. At first he asked "That isn't Bono is it?" :giggle:

bonocomet said:
Thanks so much everyone :hug:

Babydoll, yes, she takes a lot of photos, in fact she hopes to be a professional photographer some day. This is the link to her deviant art account, where she will eventually be adding alot more photos from this trip, and her other work is there too, she takes some great dance photos, I think she's pretty good :)

zuropa, the tree is not in The Joshua Tree National Park at all, but right outside of Death Valley in California. I'm at the Harmony Motel right now, which is at The Joshua Tree Park, she should get more great photos today. By the way, The Harmony Motel is SO incredibly cute, the lobby is all done up in U2 photos from when they were here, and at the tree. They are really proud of their U2 history here :)

http://seapeny.deviantart.com/

:ohmy:

Your daughter has talent in this! Tell her to keep it up! :up:

Looking good Wayne!

bonocomet said:

Next time we drive out to SoCal, maybe we'll make a detour.

BonosBaby12 said:
Wayne looking really good there :flirt:

BC after viewing the link to your daughter's pictures I can see what an amazing photographer she would make :hug: She truly knows how to capture the beauty within a picture :yes:

Oh and I showed Mike the one that you posted where you are walking towards the tree. At first he asked "That isn't Bono is it?" :giggle:

:giggle: Tell him I said thanks... I think... :hmm: :D

Thank you again everyone for your awesome comments. I showed my daughter this page and she was so surprised and happy to see all the nice things you all said. :hug:

bonocomet said:

you can see the tree lying on the ground off in the distance. Sad that it has fallen, but still a moving place to visit.

That is definitely a "photograph", Comet--beautiful!

bonocomet said:

that is a BEAUTIFUL picture Comet!! the black and white effect makes so much more awesome!!:up:

Thanks again guys!

BF1, my daughter loves shooting in black & white, it really does create a mood I think!

Sicy, thanks, I think I am going to frame it :)

Kaf, cute pic :cute: see ya soon!

Yesterday Brian and I went to my cousin's studio so he could take some pictures of us for the wedding souveneers. I have to say it was a lot of fun! :yippie:

(You can add this one Sicy. Thanks!)

EZE_9886.jpg

Trying to (unsuccessfully) pull a "Blue Steel" look. lol.

EZE_9907.jpg

And enjoying the sun at the park the other day.

DomingoenlosLagosdePalermo004.jpg

bonocomet said:

That pic is absolutely fantastic!

I love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom