PLEBA Girls (and guys) Photo Thread VII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: just found this pic of me (no need to add)
IMG_0076.jpg

that was in italy in a small town this summer! Ok that's not my usual face, but I just got told that all stores were closed this day ( -> shopaholic :shifty: )
:wink:

achtung_girl said:
:lol: just found this pic of me (no need to add)
IMG_0076.jpg

that was in italy in a small town this summer! Ok that's not my usual face, but I just got told that all stores were closed this day ( -> shopaholic :shifty: )

You are a very beautiful girl :yes:

pretty girl!!!! :D

In the future, If you visit Spain, don't worry, you will have the stores open and his face happy :happy:, because the clotes in Spain is pretty and cheap.....:shh: ;)

Nemesis said:

You are a very beautiful girl :yes:

pretty girl!!!! :D

In the future, If you visit Spain, don't worry, you will have the stores open and his face happy :happy:, because the clotes in Spain is pretty and cheap.....:shh: ;)

thank you!!!
In spain I'll be like :happy: :hyper: :happy: :hyper:

Sicy, can you do me a huge favour and delete those photos you have there of me?

and replace with this:

l_a00b776ed45a646b211e5429f13c16bd.jpg

I must of thought I was hilarious at the Leeds Festival 2007 :wink:

^lol bonosbaby!!! looks like you'll turn into a snowman if you stay there longer...:lol:
PS. I like snow :yes: ...wish we have some here!

beautiful pics ladies!!!!!!

bono_gal....yes, enjoying the party!!!!:D ;)

BonosBaby12...I have cool only of I see the pic!!!!!:eek:

I like the dog :cute:

Cute pic of you and your Peanut BB12 :cute:
Sicy is very pretty "Im only 1/4 Italian :D "
BabyDoll cute as ever and I love the length of your hair
Nice to meet you Achtung Girl ;)
Bonos gal is a party girl!! :)

3.jpg

0102.jpg

5.jpg

These are from yesterday Im finally getting ussed to my layered hair since its grown out so much since I cut it in the end of July

Im going to do a color celophane (sp?) on my hair this weekend Im thinking maybe eggplant or wine color :hmm: it might look like the first pic in my pic list :)

*Sicy please remove pic 2 and 8 and add these, Thank you :wink:

Last edited:
Sicy, please add this more current photo of me & delete existing #s 1 & 2.... they're about 3 years now. :ohmy:

self4.jpg

BonoFox I like you hair!!! so long :ohmy: ...at the moment I'm trying to get my hair grown...I guess it'll take ages to reach you :sigh:

achtung_girl said:
BonoFox I like you hair!!! so long :ohmy: ...at the moment I'm trying to get my hair grown...I guess it'll take ages to reach you :sigh:

;)You're a cutie yourself Achtung_Girl, my hair is thick and it grows out "very fast" my hairdressers say its because its so heavy, Im doing the color treatment this weekend I think Im going with eggplant color :hmm:

Thank you BB12 :hug:

BonoFox1 said:

These are from yesterday Im finally getting ussed to my layered hair since its grown out so much since I cut it in the end of July

Im going to do a color celophane (sp?) on my hair this weekend Im thinking maybe eggplant or wine color :hmm: it might look like the first pic in my pic list :)

*Sicy please remove pic 2 and 8 and add these, Thank you :wink:

Bonofox...wine color! Wine color will be a great contrast.

:( I have no photos yet, Sicy! I'll work on that!

BonoFox1 said:

;)You're a cutie yourself Achtung_Girl, my hair is thick and it grows out "very fast" my hairdressers say its because its so heavy, Im doing the color treatment this weekend I think Im going with eggplant color :hmm:

thanks:wink: ! whoa 'very fast' growing out hair...that's what I want :rolleyes:
ok but I don't have the color problem. I was always blond, and I think I'll stay blond...

You all look beautifulllll girls!!!:D:D:D
here is a one I took at a party I had last Saturday..we were supposed to wear sth funny
BizarraFest004.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom