PLEBA Girls (and guys) Photo Thread III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi geegee, which of your pics would you like me to add to the first page? Or should I add them all? Thanks.

greeneyedgirl said:
DSC00068.jpg

and me deciding if my food is just too pretty to eat :lol:

can someone make this smaller?

Gg :love: :flirt: :drool:

OK... he'd probably wring my neck if he ever saw this, but I think it's such a cute picture of Mr. Blu that it's worth the risk. :cute: This is he and I out to dinner for my best friend's birthday a couple of weeks ago.
34744%3C5%3A5%7Ffp342%3Enu%3D3243%3E872%3E7%3B4%3EWSNRCG%3D32338755%3B84%3A%3Cnu0mrj

This is the group that went to dinner - in our stretch Cadillac Escalade. :cool: :D The birthday girl & her husband are standing next to me. (Sicy, please don't add this one. Thx!!)
34744%3C5%3A5%7Ffp346%3Enu%3D3243%3E872%3E7%3B4%3EWSNRCG%3D32338775%3C87%3B8nu0mrj

:drool: GG! Wow!! You are sooo hip! I love the hair and you look like you are ready for the next show with that awesome COEXSIT tee.:rockon:

Drea, you family looks like the family I always wanted:cute:

Sicy you are one hot momma! I have got to have that "bebe shirt and those sexy capris!:drool:

I think we are probably annoying the hell out of some people, so I apologise and let it be known publicaly that Babydoll is officially hot! Even Bono and Larry think so.....

I call it even

Feel free to call me either Crimson or Scarlett if it's easier to type.

Ok Scarlett, I apologize too... And I also let it be known that you are gorgeous.

Truce... both of us go home a winnner. :D

youtwohearts said:
Hey Sicy, What happened to my picture :sad: I know my link is still good because One4U2 is on the same sight.

I dont know? I wouldnt have removed it if it were still working. :shrug:
Can you post it again?

BluRmGrl said:
OK... he'd probably wring my neck if he ever saw this, but I think it's such a cute picture of Mr. Blu that it's worth the risk. :cute: This is he and I out to dinner for my best friend's birthday a couple of weeks ago.
34744%3C5%3A5%7Ffp342%3Enu%3D3243%3E872%3E7%3B4%3EWSNRCG%3D32338755%3B84%3A%3Cnu0mrj

Awwwwwwww :cute:

Thora your profile pic is really good :). SG way to go with the tattoo :applaud:

This thread is all kinds of hotness :combust:

Here's a recent piccy of moi. I don't really know why I'm posting it, I'm lame like that :coocoo:
Picture6.jpg

And just for fun, from a few weeks ago(no need to add these, Sicy :D):
wishaswedding.jpg

MewithAngandPinky.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom