Pleba Girl Party...it's the Phoenix Return of......Plebaville dorm style!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bri!! Hey, Snow Patrol in Toronto September 13th...

:hmm:

ask your dad if he wants a hot date!

Hi Thora :wave: I had Mexican for dinner tonight...not good for the diet, but I ran 3.5 miles today so I figure I offset the damage slightly.

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lol:

If I asked him about Snow Patrol, he'd prob tell me he hates shovelling snow. :wink:

How are ya? :hug:

just tell him you need a lift to the store that evening. then chloroform him, hijack the ve-hi-cle, and meet me at the venue.

c'mon, it'd be fun :happy:

actually, i'm seeing them the next weekend in Chicago. I'm so sick of waiting for tour dates that I'm gonna dump U2 for a younger irish band!

:madspit:

spaghetti!!!! :drool: but hard to handle when your at a keyboard.

i miss the high-carb days of my time in italy :sad:

ok, i'm assuming all the plebans are out carousing tonight, so i'm gonna take a hot bath and finish a book. I'll check back with you girls later in the weekend!

night :hug:

ruffian said:

just tell him you need a lift to the store that evening. then chloroform him, hijack the ve-hi-cle, and meet me at the venue.

c'mon, it'd be fun :happy:

actually, i'm seeing them the next weekend in Chicago. I'm so sick of waiting for tour dates that I'm gonna dump U2 for a younger irish band!

:madspit:

Oh, I'm all over that plan...now where can I get my hands on some choloroform?? :hmm:

Noo...you should come here instead! Or see them twice.....:flirt:

They are being rather slow, aren't they :slant: But aren't there rumours of them making an annoucement soon?

Gnight Ruff :hug::heart:

ThoraSEB said:
For sure, Dis! :up: I've lived all over the world, so I've experienced a lot of different cultures and cities in N. America and abroad. I know I'd like to stay on the West Coast though. That's for sure. I need to have the mountains and the ocean nearby.

See you later, Targon! :wave:

that sounds very interesting.living all over...:yes:

the mountains -visited the Colorado Rockies - ***magnifique***!!!! But I don't need to be near them.
I live near the water ~ the Hudson River, opening into the Hudson Bay, over to The Ocean {Altantic}:drool:

I think I'd need some kind of water near me...but powers willing I don't ever intend to leave my beloved NYC as a homeplace.........
...though I hope some day I'll get to travel over the ocean.. to Turkey & THE Pyrimads, then to Paris :drool: But before that I hope to travel around in the States again {chicago!}

I've also been the inthe High Desert of Arizona, The Hopi Mesas, Grand Canyon, {Navajo} Monument Valley ..:drool: :love: :drool:
I could never live there, but i hope i'll get to visit some of it again.

Those places ares soooo unbeleivable & majestic ..........the colors and shapes of the rocks and desert floor.
ANd it helped me to appreciate the Temperate Zones of my NYC mid-atlantic area so much more, as well !

Last edited:
:grumpy:

i followed that thread all the way through and still nothing:madspit:

I will be very :mad: IF LA gets another date, but not NYC.........

I'm sorry-- but Hawaii {for which I'd be willing to risk :yikes: HIgh Anxiety:yikes: attack from flying to be both in :bow::drool: Hawaii and see U2 ~ IF I HAD THE $$$$ } is not an easy trip for alot of people, where in LA at least could be done by train or bus {cost less}...
....I still don't have the money for either tix OR travel to LA, either. {yet :sigh: .......tries to raise faint hopes of a ***Miracle*** :wink: }

Last edited:
I got distracted playing the bubbles game. :angry: My highest score was around 70,000. My right hand is falling off now, so it's a good sign that it's time for me to go to bed.

Goodnight! :hug:

WHats this aout extra dates might be added this fall with Hawaii, Japan, Australia and New Zealand. :hyper:

NOt that they'd come back to Europe, its would be the US and Canada who would get the extra dates if they did that. :grumpy: :sad:

~BrightestStar~ said:

We're devils and black sheep, really bad eggs,
Drink up, me hearties, yo ho.

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.

3047046.jpg

A pirate for me, indeed :drool:

Thinkshow much fun it would be with Pleba girls, Johnny & Bono on a pirate ship

I'll walk the plank first :shifty::hyper:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom