Pics of Bono with fans onstage?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
As you can realise, the names I gave the following pictures are the comments she had on her website.

BonolookingstraightatmeasIhandhimmyrose.jpg

Meaftermademefalloverhim.jpg

MeandBonohuggingwhilehesungbreathlessly.jpg

susanp6 said:
HowthGirl - I really loved the points that you made in your post about how us PLEBA girls are like a bunch of girls having a wild night out!!

That is EXACTLY what it's like, i reckon&you make a very good point!! Yep, i think that is really what it's about ' cos women DO talk about these things in reality!

You know, there will be MANY groups of women all around the world who are sitting around, discussing famous men in THAT way! Wether it's about Bono or Brad Pitt et al!! :wink:

[
Originally posted by LostAtMoon

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. I really appreciate it.
I feel an enormous respect for Bono (among other feelings ) and it hurts me thinking that some people might suggest that I was being disrespectful.
Sometimes I don't know what to post at all, and that's when I don't post at all .
]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:hug: :hug:

THANK YOU!

And I think it's all ok, too. You can tell here that Bono is well loved and respected. We all love him purely for his wonderful soul and heart and all his sweetness...and we also like to enthusiastically celebrate his TOTAL HOTNESS, too! :macdevil:

I mean, I have always thought that the way girls talk about this stuff together is WAY more fun than how guys talk to each other.

Us girls laugh alot and crack each other up and are just relaxed and having fun. Guys - I don't know, I think maybe they worry more about having something to prove to each other.

Girls are more focused on just laughing and making alot of noise and having fun.

That is why, though, I think it really surprises ( and kind of scares :giggle: ) guys when they actually hear how girls talk. :lmao:

But Bono seems pretty brave; I think he could probably handle it! :sexywink:

So, thanks PLEBA ladies, for another great evening of great and memorable conversation! This is the coolest U2 thread around!

:applaud:

"snap!" right back at ya, Girlfriends! :dance:

Peace and Love and Yummy Bono Dreams,

HowthGirl

Last edited:
LostAtMoon said:
StillonBono.jpg

Purehappiness.jpg

I think this is it. I'm feeling very upset right now, and I need to cool down. I'll be back soon.

ok, i can't help it...those CALVES! goodness gracious :ohmy:
why am i always looking at these right before I go to bed???? :banghead:

LostAtMoon said:
StillonBono.jpg

Purehappiness.jpg

I think this is it. I'm feeling very upset right now, and I need to cool down. I'll be back soon.

You ok? Is that good upset, like "Overload of tasty Bono photos! Must rest brain!!!" or bad upset?

Hope everything's ok!

THANK YOU FOR THE AWESOME PIX!!!!!!

HowthGirl

ruffian said:

I have a Bono dispensation in my marriage. I told my husband that I reserve the right to roll around, grope, and kiss Bono if the opportunity arises...he's agreed :D Now I just need to find the opportunity!!!

:lol:

I too have a Bono Dispensation from my husband!

To be fair, in exchange, I had to offer a Jennifer Aniston Dispensation to him. What the heck - I think it works out better for me as well as it's not like there are Jennifer Aniston concerts to attend! So, I think it was a wise deal on my part :wink:

U2 Memory - In March 1992 at Madison Square garden concert - 2nd row tix...oh Man! Those were The Days!:rockon:

Anyway, the first 4 rows all ran toward the stage. Kevin, my hubby, and I were there and we met this other nice couple whose seats were next to ours. So the girl, Terri, it was her first concert and she was freaking out. Bono started coming toward the front of the stage to sing to the fans. Terri shrieked, grabbed my arm, and we went racing toward the press of the crowd in front of Bono. Kevin told me later that, when that happened, Terri's hubby looked at Kevin, shook his head and said "I think we've lost the women!" :lmao:

Ah, that is the same concert where, for like 3 seconds, Bono and I made eye contact as he sang "Mysterious Ways" SIGH!

Those were 3 Niiiiiiiice seconds! :drool: :wink:

Ah, Bono! :heart:

Love,

HowthGirl

Last edited:
U2Girl1978 said:
It could be because of these pics! :lol: That happened to me when I saw the pics, read her webpage and saw the video. I wanted to cry... :sigh:

These pictures are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

What is the web adress with the stories and the video(s)? Was that already mentioned here in the thread?

Thanks! :)

:wave:

HowthGirl

susanp6 said:
That 'straddling' pic is one of the best! I got that photo at the time it came out all of 12 years ago!! It was actually featured in Q mag. There was another one which no-one seems to have posted. It's actually kind of the opposite way around, with Bono straddling the fan!!!! :ohmy:

:ohmy:

Oh yeah, to be Mel, eh?????

Wouldn't you just LOVE it to be you!!!!!!

TOO RIGHT I WOULD ABSOLUTELY ANYTIME, BRIGHTEST!!!

BTW, Have you looked back&saw what i said? I'll just mention it again here: You know that pic of the girl on stage, 'Sraddling' Bono? Well i mentioned that pic when it was originally printed in Q mag, but the thing is that there is another similar pic&it's kind of the opposite way around (if you get me!) and i don't ever remember it being posted!

The thing is my friend has worked out how to use scanner&so i should be able to scan said pic&get it on here for you all, but the only thing is it's not a very big size, though better than nothing, eh? I can't ever remember seeing the pic on PLEBA, i will try to get it posted by tom.! It's equally as bad, if not badder(is that a word?) than the one of the girl pointing the camera at him!!!

If that was me up there, though....i don't think i'd have the power to hold the damn camera!!! I'd be just sitting back at his mercy!!!OOOHHH, what an idea!!!! :ohmy:

~BrightestStar~ said:
:hyper:

*is excited to see the infamous melpop vid...*

did you get the link to the video. it's sooooo hard to watch (and utterly riveting at the same time :macdevil: )

pm me and i'll send it if you don't have it yet.

Don't worry, Brightest: I WILL be posting that pic as soon as i find it! Might even track down a few more unseen ones!
That will be a challenge, though considering the number of pics that have appeared on PLEBA!!
:shrug:

Yeah, he can 'straddle' or get on top of me anytime too!! :drool:
mmmmm, the very thought!! -rowr-
What a good word straddle is, huh? It is a word that won't get your thread closed down!!(touch wood!) :shh: :giggle:

Wow some great pics here. Wow to be any one of those girls!!!

My birthday is the weekend of the San Diego shows. Wonder what kind of a sign I should bring. I'd LOVE to get a birthday dance from the B-Man. *swoons*

~BrightestStar~ said:
:drool: Oh to be her....*sigh*

:shifty:
Bono can climb on top of/straddle me anytime....

Susan...you must post that pic!!!

Ruffian..I can't PM. (not premium...)
Do you want my email?
yep, or you can email me: ruffian@u2email.com

ruffian said:

yep, or you can email me: ruffian@u2email.com

brighteststar, sent it but it isn't showing up as "sent" in my email so don't know if you got it. email if it didn't turn up and i'll try again. the server's been a little wacky lately :mad:

ruffian said:

brighteststar, sent it but it isn't showing up as "sent" in my email so don't know if you got it. email if it didn't turn up and i'll try again. the server's been a little wacky lately :mad:

I got both your emails...dl the attachment...but I need to play with my winamp b/c for some freakin reason it doesn't play the vid..only the sound!!!! :banghead:
*mutters about hating computers...*

thx for sending it tho :hug:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom