Pic request: Drunk Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

11o´clock

Refugee
I want drunk Bono´s pics. I have these:

Bonoenpedo.jpg

BonoEdgeynosequienmsenpedoXD.jpg

BonoyTheEdgeenpedolos2XD.jpg

BonoEdgeynosequinmsenpedo3jajaj.jpg

BonoyLarryenpedo.jpg

BonoyAdam20aeroschupandojaj.jpg

BonoyEdge20aeros.jpg

of course I do not have any first hand knowledge, but I don't believe Bono is drunk in any of the photos except the first one.

We had a great drunk Bono thread a while back with a ton of pics... I'll bet someone could find it.. it was great :lmao:

:lol: Looks like I need to take some of the blame in that thread too. I just did a search too and at least 3 other drunk Bono threads show up. :giggle:

:lol:

I was wondering how I ended up with a "drunk Bono" folder...surely not me being organized, so it *had* to be a PLEBAn thread full of "right-click-save" action that miraculously ended up in the same folder!

:reject:

isn't there a video/youtube somewhere of the lads receiving an award from a pub in Ireland? It may have been the VMAs. I'd love to see that again.

odowdpa said:
isn't there a video/youtube somewhere of the lads receiving an award from a pub in Ireland? It may have been the VMAs. I'd love to see that again.

:lol: yea, Zoo era, MTV award, Phill Collins...

:adam: We're not THAT old...

:lmao:

I can't remember what year it was, lemme search...

note how Bono had couple of guinness glasses in front of him aswell as some whiskey glasses :giggle:

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Viacom International Inc.

>< damnit!

This video has been removed due to terms of use violation.

:crack: oh bloody great! I can't find any of the old links to work... I'll keep on searching!

Re: Re: Pic request: Drunk Bono

u2trinity said:
Oh God . I want to slip my hand in his shirt and rub ....:drool: :combust:

I just got the same feeling right off, trinity. :drool:
...only...I don't think I'd stop there...

Back
Top Bottom