PGP: You Can Play On Our Rooftops Anytime, U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Moose can be so stupuid when it comes to getting stuck in thing :giggle:
I've now seen :

Moose on top of roof, Moose stuck in apple tree, Moose stuck in garden fence. :lmao:

Edit: I totally forgot about Moose stuck in Swingset.

Gg you guys don't have ice cream sandwiches? :ohmy: They are a staple of growing up as a kid here I guess. The chocolate part of that is so good, it's not quite as soft as cake, but much softer than a hard cookie/biscuit. Not sure what it could be compared to... :hmm: a soft cookie I guess. it's just ice cream sandwich, lol. Anyway, my favorite growing up were the neapolitan ones.

:sad: Now I feel like I've been missing something in my life.

We had some sort of ice cream sadnwich, but with a really dry wafer biscuit. So I really didn't like those. Chocolate cake stuff sounds awesome. :sad:

Moose can be so stupuid when it comes to getting stuck in thing :giggle:
I've now seen :

Moose on top of roof, Moose stuck in apple tree, Moose stuck in garden fence. :lmao:

Edit: I totally forgot about Moose stuck in Swingset.

DRUNK moose stuck in apple tree. :wink: That was hilarious!

Moose are awesome. :love:

domo taking driving lessons :lol:

LJZUzNp.gif

We had some sort of ice cream sadnwich, but with a really dry wafer biscuit. So I really didn't like those. Chocolate cake stuff sounds awesome. :sad:

:wave: You'll just have to come over here and try them.

It's classic little kid summertime stuff. Usually it's crappy quality ice cream for less than a dollar, but everybody's got happy memories of them.

Hey, it's sunny and 45 degrees here. Break out the tanning lotion!

:grumpy: Curses, now I must go to the US anyway to sample this.

^Yay! :D

Gg I was curious so I did look this up: About the corned beef and Irish connection. Seems it was a major industry for Ireland in the the 18th and up to mid 19th century to make corned beef and ship it to England (and France) and their armies in North America. Dublin, Cork, and Belfast being the major producers. It stopped being important for trade for them around mid 19th century once slavery was abolished. There you go. :nerd:

^Yay! :D

Gg I was curious so I did look this up: About the corned beef and Irish connection. Seems it was a major industry for Ireland in the the 18th and up to mid 19th century to make corned beef and ship it to England (and France) and their armies in North America. Dublin, Cork, and Belfast being the major producers. It stopped being important for trade for them around mid 19th century once slavery was abolished. There you go. :nerd:

Ah I never knew! :D You learn something new every day.

Back
Top Bottom