PGP: You Can Play On Our Rooftops Anytime, U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awesome news Dazz:applaud: I could so desparatly need a new laptop.
But maybe driving lessons are a bigger priority now..

565927bc_MHuW96t.gif

:ohmy:

OOOooooo no!

but i haven't been on io9
a great SF/F, and also science news site in a few days

:lol: in fact I'll check their site first JUST to see IF they've reported it! Then I'll check your link!

Thanks! and thanks for the Cosmos link too! :D

Awesome news Dazz:applaud: I could so desparatly need a new laptop.
But maybe driving lessons are a bigger priority now..

565927bc_MHuW96t.gif

yeah, probably THAT : drivingcar: is the priority now. :hug:

here's to you getting an amzing winfall that you can use to do both aat the same time! raises a :beer: ale, or guiness pint!

saw the guiness cupcake pic earlier :lol:

........I clicked on YT vertigo2x vid in the album13 thread and I GOT a jerky gif-like vid ( that's ok) but was able to hear the audio clearly :ohmy::ohmy::hyper::hyper::drool:

i just went on to YT Music and just clicked on u2 sydney (not sure if it's the original or another night than the official CD?

Anyway I :hyper: maybe now am able to listen to live YT U2 vids at home?!!!

*dancesforJOY!!!!!*

the only thing i reaaaally have to do is find a pair of earbuds that work (here in my apt).

ETA:

OR find a single jack to jack cord that I can put in the headphones plug and turn on my BoomBox, set on Aux and plug the other end into that!:drool:

(I play my :love: electric guitar through my boombox.:up:)

SO far only found USB with digi camera jack, and a single jack w the stereo pin plugs on the other end.
Will search for more later

right now listening to ZOO-TV at Old Giants Stadium but since there were 2 gigs there i don't know which one I went to (my tix stub is somewhere) omg I'd love to hear My only (b/c of $) ZOO-TV show.

yeah, probably THAT : drivingcar: is the priority now. :hug:

here's to you getting an amzing winfall that you can use to do both aat the same time! raises a :beer: ale, or guiness pint!

saw the guiness cupcake pic earlier :lol:

Yes! I like your way of thinking.
Probably should spand some time learning my driving theory and finding a way to practise exams easily.
Buy some sort of online testing thing. That way I'll finish my practical in no time.
I've already done some lessons, and I'm def. not a terrible driver. Car handling wise I'm fine and enjoy driving.
But I could use some more insight and sign knowledge.

also, saw this dazz ?
BBC News - Cosmic inflation: 'Spectacular' discovery hailed
interesting time we live in :hyper::hyper:

:wave: thanks JJ, looked up the BBC link had the very interesting graphic of how the gravitational waves distorted the CMB [Cosmic Microwave Background] .

Then went back and read their article on how Europe's Plack Telescope mapped the whole observable oldest light of the Universe which also shows visible matter & dark matter back at that time.

io9.com has a well done graphical illustration of the time-scale/qwhat was formed from Big Bang, Inlfation and up until today. :)

Not sure if this affects the Quantun String theory of the therories of the ? Multiverswe or Omniverse.

>going to check a few theorectical quantum physicists I know of see if they say anything yet.

You been missing out on some :drool: Daz! :wink:

:lol:

Oh lord I am gonna need to take the time to properly enjoy this. Perhaps tonight once the kidlets are in bed. :shifty:

Also, why no Adam/Larry/booze? :whistle:
Pre-Zoo booze for Adam, of course. ;)

I made the thread Bono/Edge for a reason which I can no longer remember, unfortunately. lol Anyone remember? :reject:

Comet, that is absolutely beautiful. Where did you get it?

I made it from the video I believe when Bono was at Desmond Tutu's 80th birthday... I think.... lemme go see if I can find it.

^ Ohhhh... I wanna go there so badly!! Would be as exiting as a candy shop. :drool:
did the U2 section become smaller?

Back
Top Bottom