PGP - we're just skanking it up on the GA rail

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave:

The funny thing is I'm awesome at altering dresses and regular shirts, but I feel like the t-shirt doesn't hide random seams as well. :lol: I suppose I could take it in a bit in the spot the big black square under the 7 is going to cover?

Here's the current fit (pardon my lack of a head)

5830108470_54e1198609.jpg

The black square & 7 are still just pinned on, I may end up moving it up or down a bit.

oh!
that might be a good idea! :up:

It just looks so :drool::drool: all nice and fitted on the original:

turin04.jpg

hooo haaaa yes indeedy! :drool::lol:

Go Canucks!!! Bring the cup home to Canada :cheer: Hope you have a blast tonight Sharon!! I'll look for you on tv in the crowd :wink:
: cabbagepatch: :hi5:

:lol : Good luck finding me! :wink: They're expecting at LEAST 100,000 people downtown tonight.
:crack: :lol: I just hope I'm leaving early enough to find parking at one of the train stations. :crack:

:lol::wink:

it's NOT totally impossible!!!

I ran into my sis by accident at the
first Mets WS Win Ticker Tape Parade Celebration

in X years in ?80's somewhen- from the first win they ever had sometime in the late 1960's!
:lol: :heart: :lol:

:huh:

some how I accidently sent my next post out doubly the 2nd click before the first one had appeared on my screen. so I hit the X for the 2nd one and they both got canceled! :huh: :lol:
i was expecting the "double post message"

any way must get late lunch!
:tummygrowling: :lol: BBS or L!

According to the website for The Tonight Show With Jay Leno, Bono and The Edge, two days after U2's concerts in Anaheim, will appear as guests on the show next Monday, June 20, and will also be the musical act, performing a song from Spider-Man: Turn Off The Dark.
(via atu2.com)

:combust: :hyper::love:

Zooey!!!! I kept thinking on the weekend that it didn't see the same around here without you, and wondering when you'd be back! :kiss:

Comet, tell Chelsea that I sent the link to Sarah too, and she was also blown away!

Good luck with your connection, Dazzled! :fingerscrossed:

So by this morning I'd convinced myself that this whole thing was mostly just silly, and that I'd just be my normal work self, and wouldn't have anything update-worthy tonight.

But then... :reject:

First of all, for those of you who are bored by my rambling, I'm sorry. Ignore me! I'm sure I'll be back to normal soon.

Take 1) I had to go see his co-supervisor early this morning to get an update on the thing she's been doing for me. I walked to their section and her desk was empty, and he said to me "she's off today." I was all "nooo, she can't be off, I need her!" :lol: I looked at him, and OMFG, the shirt he was wearing made his eyes look SO blue, and I never notice shit like that. So we chatted for a few minutes and I noticed that my face was stuck in this permanent smile. And he was all smiley, too. Then I went to leave, but then I stopped and asked if he'd had a good weekend. He said it was good, and then he said to me "how about you, did you stay out of trouble?" I adopted this mysterious grin and paused for a few seconds, like I had to think about it, and then said "mmmm...sort of?" Because I need him to think that I'm having all this fabulous fun, and not sitting home with my cats and chatting on the internet, right :lol: He laughed and shot me this grin...like...admiration, maybe? I dunno. But SIGH.

Take 2) I was walking through the building and saw him in a conference room with this woman, and kind of wondered if he was interviewing her. Didn't think much of it. Then a few hours later I had to go down to see him again :shifty: (legitimate reason!) to take some work to him that I needed his team to do tonight. When I got there, that same woman was kind of crouched at his desk ( :mad: back off!) going over some paperwork with him. Then she went and sat at one of the desks in the staff area, so she must be working there. I told him what I needed (work-wise, come on! :wink: ) and we talked for a minute about that client like "Omg, do you believe them??" Still really smiley, both of us, but I didn't stay long, and not much happened.

Take 3) This one is more interesting. I ended up realizing that I needed a translation done, and asked my supervisor what I should do. She said "take it to (him) and see if he'll do it for you." I immediately felt my face BURNING, and all I could think was "you idiot, stop it, she's going to know!!" :lol: So, I printed it out and went down there. He was on the phone, told me It's okay, he was on hold, started talking to me, then gestured for me to wait a sec, finished talking, then said he was done. I held out the paper and said to him "you're going to start running away when you see me coming..." meaning that I always bring work for him. Then he said "I could do the same thing to you..." and since then I've been all WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?? :scream: :lol: Is he talking about work? Because he's not really in a position where he has work for me to do. Did he mean personally?? WHAT?? And again, we were all smiling and laughing and...I don't even know.

Oh, and that time, I checked out his desk very well. Only one picture, a boy, around 8 or 9. :shifty:

Good god, I've turned into a 15 year old girl. :rolleyes: :wink:

:cabbagepatch: :hi5:

:lol: Good luck finding me! :wink: They're expecting at LEAST 100,000 people downtown tonight. :crack: :lol: I just hope I'm leaving early enough to find parking at one of the train stations. :crack:

We won't be watching on one of the big screens in the middle of the street (too crowded and claustrophobic for both of us) - we're going to our regular downtown bar hangout. The BFF is going early to score us a booth or something. She'll be nursing a beer for a few hours until I get there. :lol:

Sounds like a blast! I'm so excited for you :hyper: :hug:

Oh, and also, I really like your shirt, MTE! It's going to be fabulous!

I don't know much about altering, but couldn't you do it on the seams that are already there? :reject: I suppose that wouldn't help the shoulder area, though...

And Ali, I also loved your U2 shirt!

Me too!! I remember when I had a team, and they actually won games. :lol:

Enjoy it! And I hope you're feeling better. :hug:

I'm okay today. My nose is running like crazy. :rolleyes: I'll live. Maybe. :wink: I think the excitement of tonight will make me forget all of that.

I'm leaving shortly, so have a good night everyone, and I'll be back once the Canucks have won the Cup!! :hyper: :lol:

OMG VP, that is confusing.:huh:

I think he meant that you might get sick of seeing him but that is a weird way to put it!

I'm okay today. My nose is running like crazy. :rolleyes: I'll live. Maybe. :wink: I think the excitement of tonight will make me forget all of that.

I'm leaving shortly, so have a good night everyone, and I'll be back once the Canucks have won the Cup!! :hyper: :lol:
have a great time!

There's my VP, making him come way too often! :shifty:

she got that way about her! :D

There's my VP, making him come way too often! :shifty:

:shifty:

OMG VP, that is confusing.:huh:

I think he meant that you might get sick of seeing him but that is a weird way to put it!

Huh, never thought of that! You may be right. That makes far more sense than anything I've come up with. :lol:

As for being weird, he's French. Isn't that their normal state? :lol:

The more I think about it...it was this...vibe. I was smiling a lot, probably verging on being giddy. BUT SO WAS HE!! I've seen him interact with people, and he always seems pleasant. Happy, even. But this was...different. And OMG EYE CONTACT!

Me too!! I remember when I had a team, and they actually won games. :lol:

Enjoy it! And I hope you're feeling better. :hug:

Where are you? I'll admit that my knowledge of hockey is very limited. Here's what I know about it. A co-worker of mine left to move with her hockey player boyfriend - he was on a lesser known team like the Timberwolves. And my daughter has been playing hockey with a magnet and her kids mop.

As for co-worker, hmmm. :hmm: When is this picnic? It might be nice to get out of the office and talk non-officey things. Also, where does everyone lunch? Is it possible to have lunch together casually?

At this point, all you can do is wait. I wish I worked with you. I could be the nosy co-worker than grills his ass.
Do you have a girlfriend?
Do you like U2? What's your favorite album?
Do you like cats?
Boxers or banana hammock? :shifty:

Yay, fingers crossed for you! :hyper: I'll be following on Twitter.

VP

It does sound really promising!!:hyper: I love how you reacted when he asked if you were good this weekend!:up:

:shifty:

Huh, never thought of that! You may be right. That makes far more sense than anything I've come up with. :lol:

As for being weird, he's French. Isn't that their normal state? :lol:

The more I think about it...it was this...vibe. I was smiling a lot, probably verging on being giddy. BUT SO WAS HE!! I've seen him interact with people, and he always seems pleasant. Happy, even. But this was...different. And OMG EYE CONTACT!

Was it MTE with all the good advice? Did you notice body language? Granted, it's hard when he is seated at a desk. I always had a cohort - a friend to watch.
Like 'ZOMG, was Kevin staring at me today?'
'ZOMG, Amy. For sure he was.'

I have a diary that looks just like this. :lol:

Where are you? I'll admit that my knowledge of hockey is very limited. Here's what I know about it. A co-worker of mine left to move with her hockey player boyfriend - he was on a lesser known team like the Timberwolves. And my daughter has been playing hockey with a magnet and her kids mop.

As for co-worker, hmmm. :hmm: When is this picnic? It might be nice to get out of the office and talk non-officey things. Also, where does everyone lunch? Is it possible to have lunch together casually?

At this point, all you can do is wait. I wish I worked with you. I could be the nosy co-worker than grills his ass.
Do you have a girlfriend?
Do you like U2? What's your favorite album?
Do you like cats?
Boxers or banana hammock? :shifty:

:lmao: Oh god, please let it be boxers...

The picnic is this Saturday, but it's AT work. :huh: They have a lot of open, grassy area on the grounds, so they're just holding it there.

I have no idea what he does for lunch. We have a cafeteria, but when I first started there, i was so overwhelmed with information overload that I started just going to my car to chill and regroup. Tons of people have asked me to sit with their group, though (not him!). Or else I sit at my desk with my tiny little department, and we eat and chat. Fridays, we get an hour. Sometimes we go out, sometimes we order in as a group, but just our area, not his.

Is it odd that I want to jump his bones, but the thought of sitting with him and making conversation for 30 minutes terrifies me? :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom