PGP: We're Hatching Some Plots & Scheming Some Schemes To Meet POur U2 Boys On Tour!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Of course, I'd also like to have someone to go with.

Sucks. So hard.

Anyone know anything fun to do in Denver? I have to go there for Team Leader training for four days.

You'd have us Brits. :wink::hug:

You should post a thread somewhere here. There's a good chance some people here might have been there/live near by. Good way to get a few tips maybe. :) Unfortunately I know nothing about Denver so am no use. :lol:

I know I'd have my English pleba girls to go with if I went over there. I'm talking about here. Absotively no fun going to a bar by yourself. Concert, yeah, movie, I'd prefer it, but a bar/pub? No fun at all.

True.

The Claw also looks like a big Transporter pad.

"Picard: Captain's log, Stardate 44513.9. On passing Earth, we have beamed aboard the rock band U2, rescuing them from a band of creatures they refer to with a great sense of fear called "plebans." Mr The Edge and Mr Data have formed something of a friendship. Mr Mullen has drifted down to Engineering and is spending time working out programming bugs with Mr LaForge. Mr Bono is down in Sickbay entertaining Dr Crusher's patients and annoying Dr Crusher. Commander Riker has been given a few days sabbatical as it seems Mr Clayton has absconded to the Holodeck with Counselor Troi and hasn't been seen for several days..."

I <3 TNG.

OMG!!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :heart::applaud:

(Btw, if Discotheque by some miracle shows up in the setlist? You will hear me scream ALL THE WAY TO ENGLAND :lmao: If Drowning Man shows up you'll hear a brief SQUEE of joy then a thud as I fall over from shock :lol:)

Every time I watch Doctor Who, I become more convinced that Edge is a Time Lord. I mean, The Claw looks a bit like the inside of the TARDIS. Which would be quite cool. Of course, if it were a real, working TARDIS, they wouldn't need 100 trucks to transport it. Or perhaps Edge just hasn't shown them the right button yet. Of course, while they were doing the uplink to the ISS, there was the worry that The Claw would somehow link into Skynet and become self-aware, then get up and walk away.

:lol::lol: :up:

(Btw, if Discotheque by some miracle shows up in the setlist? You will hear me scream ALL THE WAY TO ENGLAND :lmao: If Drowning Man shows up you'll hear a brief SQUEE of joy then a thud as I fall over from shock :lol:)

If Discotheque is even snippeted, interference will erupt in a friggin riot.

:bono: Every night, I dream the same dream, I--I see a whale falling from the sky. And I'm suddenly made out of macaroni. Did someone put acid in the water bottles?
:edge: No. :angry: *shouts to lighting guys* Who pushed the green button? *one raises his hand sheepishly* What did I tell you? Don't push the green button! You've engaged the Infinite Improbability Drive!
:larry: Oh, goddamn.
:adam: What's wrong with that?
:edge: We're hurtling through the universe faster than the speed of light with absolutely no way of knowing when or where we'll end up.
:adam: Oh.
:bono: Well, the fans must be very confused then.
:larry: Yeah, wondering what sort of idiot installs an Infinite Improbability Drive on a stage?!
:edge: You're the one who said you wanted it to be a spaceship.
:larry: I never said a working spaceship!

True.

The Claw also looks like a big Transporter pad.

"Picard: Captain's log, Stardate 44513.9. On passing Earth, we have beamed aboard the rock band U2, rescuing them from a band of creatures they refer to with a great sense of fear called "plebans." Mr The Edge and Mr Data have formed something of a friendship. Mr Mullen has drifted down to Engineering and is spending time working out programming bugs with Mr LaForge. Mr Bono is down in Sickbay entertaining Dr Crusher's patients and annoying Dr Crusher. Commander Riker has been given a few days sabbatical as it seems Mr Clayton has absconded to the Holodeck with Counselor Troi and hasn't been seen for several days..."

I <3 TNG.

:applaud::lol::applaud::lol::applaud::lol::applaud:

:bono: Every night, I dream the same dream, I--I see a whale falling from the sky. And I'm suddenly made out of macaroni. Did someone put acid in the water bottles?
:edge: No. :angry: *shouts to lighting guys* Who pushed the green button? *one raises his hand sheepishly* What did I tell you? Don't push the green button! You've engaged the Infinite Improbability Drive!
:larry: Oh, goddamn.
:adam: What's wrong with that?
:edge: We're hurtling through the universe faster than the speed of light with absolutely no way of knowing when or where we'll end up.
:adam: Oh.
:bono: Well, the fans must be very confused then.
:larry: Yeah, wondering what sort of idiot installs an Infinite Improbability Drive on a stage?!
:edge: You're the one who said you wanted it to be a spaceship.
:larry: I never said a working spaceship!

Bbwwahahahahaha!!!!! :lmao:

:bono : Every night, I dream the same dream, I--I see a whale falling from the sky. And I'm suddenly made out of macaroni. Did someone put acid in the water bottles?
:edge : No. :angry: *shouts to lighting guys* Who pushed the green button? *one raises his hand sheepishly* What did I tell you? Don't push the green button! You've engaged the Infinite Improbability Drive!
:larry : Oh, goddamn.
:adam : What's wrong with that?
:edge : We're hurtling through the universe faster than the speed of light with absolutely no way of knowing when or where we'll end up.
:adam : Oh.
:bono : Well, the fans must be very confused then.
:larry : Yeah, wondering what sort of idiot installs an Infinite Improbability Drive on a stage?!
:edge : You're the one who said you wanted it to be a spaceship.
:larry : I never said a working spaceship!

:bow::lmao::applaud::love::lol:

HHG2G, Star Trek, Star Wars, Terminator, Doctor Who...I feel like there's some big sci-fi mythology that I've forgotten. :hmm: I'm so tempted now to write a fic of U2 drifting in and out of various sci-fi continuities. Titled, "Computer, engage the Benny Hill theme for this chase sequence."

HHG2G, Star Trek, Star Wars, Terminator, Doctor Who...I feel like there's some big sci-fi mythology that I've forgotten. :hmm: I'm so tempted now to write a fic of U2 drifting in and out of various sci-fi continuities. Titled, "Computer, engage the Benny Hill theme for this chase sequence."

Battle Star Galactica? Babylon 5? Twilight Zone? Outer Limits?

THIS.:lol::lol::hyper::hyper::applaud:

I'd sooo read this after what you've just demonstrated!!

thoI think--- :uhoh: the title is too clumsy and ......i don't get it:huh:

Or switch to fantasy and you have LOTR, Highlander...

Damn, you girls were busy this weekend! :ohmy: I think I'm gonna have to not bother to catch up on what I missed these past few days, as I have so much other stuff to catch up on, ie: Lost articles, etc. :crack: :lol:

Hope you all had a great weekend! :hug:

The same to you too! :hug:

I did, thanks! :D I was at my parents camp, laying bricks. :lol: It was hard work, but a lot of fun. We made this awesome new pathway. There were 43 pallets that were used, and each one had 225 bricks in it (9,675 in total). Each one weighed 10lbs. :crack: :lol:

It was really hard work, and my back is totally screaming in pain from all the bending and lifting and stuff that I did, but it was a great time. :D

I need a weekend to recover from my weekend, though! :wink: Thank GOD this is a short week!

Back
Top Bottom