PGP: We're Hatching Some Plots & Scheming Some Schemes To Meet POur U2 Boys On Tour!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Every time I watch Doctor Who, I become more convinced that Edge is a Time Lord. I mean, The Claw looks a bit like the inside of the TARDIS. Which would be quite cool. Of course, if it were a real, working TARDIS, they wouldn't need 100 trucks to transport it. Or perhaps Edge just hasn't shown them the right button yet. Of course, while they were doing the uplink to the ISS, there was the worry that The Claw would somehow link into Skynet and become self-aware, then get up and walk away.

Every time I watch Doctor Who, I become more convinced that Edge is a Time Lord. I mean, The Claw looks a bit like the inside of the TARDIS. Which would be quite cool. Of course, if it were a real, working TARDIS, they wouldn't need 100 trucks to transport it. Or perhaps Edge just hasn't shown them the right button yet. Of course, while they were doing the uplink to the ISS, there was the worry that The Claw would somehow link into Skynet and become self-aware, then get up and walk away.

:lol: The Edge as a Time Lord would be awesome. :love:

"That's no moon! That's the disco ball on top of The Claw."

I can make so many sci-fi references re: The Claw. It's crazy.

Wild and Jem, do any pubs near you have Magners on tap? The pub I took Jem to has it on tap. But I don't go there anymore since the owners started being rude to us. :| I do miss the Magners though. :lol:

Wild and Jem, do any pubs near you have Magners on tap? The pub I took Jem to has it on tap. But I don't go there anymore since the owners started being rude to us. :| I do miss the Magners though. :lol:

Aww. :( Do you know why they started being rude? They seemed to get on so well with you and your mum when I was there. :huh:

I think Magner's is normally in a bottle. Can't think of anywhere near me where its on tap. Will keep and eye out though for you. :kiss::hug:

*gigglesnort*

Though the disco ball has yet to be put to its one true use *cough*DISCOTHEQUE*cough* :wink:

If they play it like in TO/Chi last tour with the Discoball I'd :combust::drool:

Well, we didn't come in for awhile due to money issues. And then when we came in again they started being cold to us. Also, they talk about all of their guests. So who knows what they said about us?

Ah that's a shame about magners. How about other ciders? :drool:

You're best off out of there then. You both deserve better. :love::hug:

Not sure if cider is ever on tap around here, will keep an eye out for you. :kiss:

Normally wine, lagers, beers, bitters and soft drinks on tap. Am sure some places might have it on tap, maybe O'Neils with it being an Irish themed pub. :hmm:

You're best off out of there then. You both deserve better. :love::hug:

Not sure if cider is ever on tap around here, will keep an eye out for you. :kiss:

Normally wine, lagers, beers, bitters and soft drinks on tap. Am sure some places might have it on tap, maybe O'Neils with it being an Irish themed pub. :hmm:

Wine on tap there? :love:

Yeah, not too many places have Magners or other ciders on tap here either. :grumpy:

*gigglesnort*

Though the disco ball has yet to be put to its one true use *cough*DISCOTHEQUE*cough* :wink:

True.

The Claw also looks like a big Transporter pad.

"Picard: Captain's log, Stardate 44513.9. On passing Earth, we have beamed aboard the rock band U2, rescuing them from a band of creatures they refer to with a great sense of fear called "plebans." Mr The Edge and Mr Data have formed something of a friendship. Mr Mullen has drifted down to Engineering and is spending time working out programming bugs with Mr LaForge. Mr Bono is down in Sickbay entertaining Dr Crusher's patients and annoying Dr Crusher. Commander Riker has been given a few days sabbatical as it seems Mr Clayton has absconded to the Holodeck with Counselor Troi and hasn't been seen for several days..."

I <3 TNG.

I'd love to live in a place where a bar isn't seen as the gateway to hell.

No wonder you got in trouble. :shifty:

Wine on tap. You're so taking me there. :lol:

:lmao: Oh the drinking started at another pub/restaurant. Large glasses of wine. :shifty: When we got to Wetherspoon's Craig bought me a glass of wine and it was small and I had a fit. :lmao: He said they must have misheard his order. :rolleyes: I was not happy. :lol:

Am sure that can be arranged. :hyper::shifty:

I'd love to live in a place where a bar isn't seen as the gateway to hell.

:hug: Britain and Ireland have a huge drinking culture. :reject: You'd love it here if your area frowns on bars. Pub/bar hopping is the norm here.

Back
Top Bottom