PGP: We like our Rock Stars Wet.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If they hose us down it'd likely be cold water. And the dress code would be white.
:shifty:

About Vegas, it is sooooooo bloody hot there in July, but if that is when they decide to go, I would. The group gives me something else to focus on, so it helps with the post tour blues for me.

Plebans and Vegas. A match made in heaven!
:lmao:

Alright, I bailed on my early morning (bike)ride so I'd better hit the gym before I have to pick up the little one from his sleep-over.
Amy, how's the running? When's your marathon?

Have a lovely Sunday morning, y'all. And for the record, I wish I was here today instead of where I am:
Ezra_Larry_beach2005.jpg

:cute:

Am I the only one here who sees the advantages of super (SUPER!) wealthy men that other girls don't want to do? I say this as a woman who was once pleasantly surprised (VERY pleasantly surprised) by a short man I wouldn't have done had I stuck to my "you must be THIS tall to go on this ride" height nazi thing.

Just sayin. :sexywink:

:silent:

Yep definitely something blue, and wait, studying Bono's back pocket is NOT a priority? :ohmy:

he should auction off those boots. :drool:

Off to see HP in my Slytherin t-shirt. :nerd:
First time I saw HP7.2, I wore my Sirius Black t-shirt from Order Of The Phoenix. The second time I went, I wore my Hogwarts school hoodie. :nerd:

When I went to see Order Of The Phoenix, I wore that Sirius Black t-shirt, plus my Azkaban prisoner shirt. It was awesome.

I'm so jealous of Voldemort right now, I bet his nose can't even GET stuffed up.
:lol:

Good afternoon!

Maybe THAT is the explanation for ShiftyEyes!Larry? He saw Bono's pocket and was all "Is that my ring?"

I can't believe they are actually considering MIAMI in July. Vegas would at least be a dry heat, Miami in the summer is suicide.

I'm planning on Vegas for my 30th (Better 9 years late than never?) though, so I doubt I'd want to go again so soon.

Maybe one of those stretchy ones? Not that I would know, ya know. Innocent and such. Can't figure out why anyone would want to put a ring on a rooster, anyway.

Aw, poor JealousLarry. I'll comfort him

Is the Miami/Vegas thing part of the 360 Reunion convo? I'd only do it if it wasn't going to cost me much so I'll only consider it if they pick Vegas.

I could explain my theory on 'rings on roosters' but maybe that's better for a PM... or maybe you were actually talking about egg producing farm birds :shrug:

The Neti pot thing freaked me out as well, but it wasn't so bad once you got the hang of it.

The problem is, if you're stuffed up, the water goes nowhere and the whole thing seems ridiculously pointless.

I have no idea what this is or what it relates to so this post is kind of hilarious.

I was on FB and I got added to the fan reunion page. It's fine. I may go to one of them if it works out. If not, that's okay too. BUT, i saw that someone named her child

Bono :ohmy:

I don't know how I feel about that. :scratch:

OMG I saw that, too. I thought I was misreading it.

Did she also say she met someone who said their aunt managed U2?

I read a book about two years ago about a nanny who cared for a child who had been named Bono, and the mom was a wealthy woman who chased U2 around on tour.

:|

The book was really stupid.

Well, it was fiction and it was bad. I think it was called The Dog Walker? Chick lit kind of thing. I think it had been optioned for a movie starring Reese Witherspoon (although who knows if it's still in the works).

It was appallingly stupid, even without the "Bono" business.

Well, it was fiction and it was bad. I think it was called The Dog Walker? Chick lit kind of thing. I think it had been optioned for a movie starring Reese Witherspoon (although who knows if it's still in the works).

It was appallingly stupid, even without the "Bono" business.

Yes, I have read some mind-numbing chick lit. It always pisses me off because I know if someone would pay me, I could do so much better. *sigh*

One day.....

I'm back from Park City! It's an hour away, and we also got out at the Olympic Ski thing and looked around. After my Dad's foot surgery and all, my mom says we can do the bobsled ride! :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

Dear Pepto Bismol- WHY on earth do you include a dosage cup that is only marked in ml and not teaspoons? Are you insane, or just trying to fuck with me?
:hug:

We're going to need a new thread soon. Wet Irishmen must be very popular. :shifty:
How could they NOT be popular? :shifty:

Those things freak me out! I mean, isn't shoving a bunch of water up your nose basically, ya know, drowning? :shifty:

The Neti pot thing freaked me out as well, but it wasn't so bad once you got the hang of it.

The problem is, if you're stuffed up, the water goes nowhere and the whole thing seems ridiculously pointless.

I'll help use up these last few posts on yucky nose rinse info. :wink:

Yeah MsTE my daughter HATED it too, felt like drowning, but she eventually realized the alternative was headaches and feeling like shit a lot of the time, so it was an evil that became totally worth it. And I really don't know if it's effective on stuffiness as that was never the issue for her. Her problem was sinus headaches, which was eventually finally diagnosed by an MRI that showed the small amount of fluid there, which since it was always there easily became infected, causing headaches. The antibiotics helped clear the infection and the rinse helped clear out the fluid, and it's prevention too for future fluid that can pool there. If you learn to do it correctly you can get used to it and get all the fluid out.

Ok done with that topic. :huh:

PGP: Recovering from BonoMono...

Is that a good idea?

:love: yes.

Back
Top Bottom