PGP: We like our Rock Stars Wet.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm just corrupting you all, one Pleban at a time.....

We should rename it ABLE. Let's get rod of the 'P'. We only speak of him in disgust ir a means to an end.

I'm just corrupting you all, one Pleban at a time.....

We should rename it ABLE. Let's get rod of the 'P'. We only speak of him in disgust ir a means to an end.

Am I the only one here who sees the advantages of super (SUPER!) wealthy men that other girls don't want to do? I say this as a woman who was once pleasantly surprised (VERY pleasantly surprised) by a short man I wouldn't have done had I stuck to my "you must be THIS tall to go on this ride" height nazi thing.

Just sayin. :sexywink:

:heart:,

There were a couple stores in TO (that I've been by but never in, mind) that I would've taken you girls to had there been time... :lol: One would've involved a bit of walking and the other would've been a subway ride, and I can just imagine us all afterward *snerk*

:lol; buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:They might wanna hose us down them :shifty:

Fingers crossed x

I have both but have never opened them :lol:

:ohmy: You never wanted to see what they look like? :shifty: The POP ones are in clear packages and the condoms themselves are yellow.

:giggle: He's a director (pronounced "die-rect-or", of course)

the teeniest tiniest condom that ever was :scratch:

this - does he take off his LarryRing when he performs? Sometimes I take my wedding ring off to exercise.

If it were a ring it looks flat so not a wide ring like Larry's or his Claddagh (ouch). But anyway we can SEE the item right through that <grommet?> hole, and it's light blue. The mystery continues...

So, there is a group on FB about planning gatherings between tours, and it looks like Vegas might be happening in July. Even though it would be hot as hell, I would probably go so I could catch up with people. Plus, I LOVE Vegas! Anyone here considering it?:hmm:

About Vegas, it is sooooooo bloody hot there in July, but if that is when they decide to go, I would. The group gives me something else to focus on, so it helps with the post tour blues for me.

Plebans and Vegas. A match made in heaven! :lmao:

Vegas is like my backyard so I'd probably go, IF there were other Interferencers I already know (like you all!! :cute: ) going. Plus the heat is never an issue in Vegas since you really don't need to be outside much... everywhere is AC! (My kids are going in a couple weeks to see LOVE again. :love:)

i think the "reunion" thing is a nice idea, but honestly, I have other trips I want to take next year that will take priority.

If I can convince my friend to do Vegas next year instead of 2013, then that would likely be my only Vegas trip. If it ends up being somewhere I can easily get to for just a weekend (like Vegas, although if it's in July, I don't know), I might go, but it would depend on how many people I actually know are going.

I'm laughing a little at the idea of the organizers trying to get a consensus on a date and location from over 500 people who live all over the world.

If it were a ring it looks flat so not a wide ring like Larry's or his Claddagh (ouch). But anyway we can SEE the item right through that <grommet?> hole, and it's light blue. The mystery continues.

I did not see the blue upon my initial inspection, but switched from laptop to iPad and see it now. I don't think it's a ring though, a ring would be pokier. Now I really wanna know and just have to accept the fact that I never will know.

I have like, 19 things I should be doing right now. Studying Bono's back pocket isn't one of the 19 things. Though it is infinitely more fun.

EDIT: I want those boots. They're perfectly broken in by now.

And I won't even start about the last movie. :shifty: It's SO WEIRD though because I thought they did a GREAT job on the previous movie with the first part of the book, so I was really looking forward to it! But this last installment, just kind of baffles me as to what they were thinking... :sigh: I'm going to go see it again though today for my second time. :)

I still haven't seen the last one. :reject:

this - does he take off his LarryRing when he performs? Sometimes I take my wedding ring off to exercise.

Maybe THAT is the explanation for ShiftyEyes!Larry? He saw Bono's pocket and was all "Is that my ring?"

So, there is a group on FB about planning gatherings between tours, and it looks like Vegas might be happening in July. Even though it would be hot as hell, I would probably go so I could catch up with people. Plus, I LOVE Vegas! Anyone here considering it?:hmm:

I can't believe they are actually considering MIAMI in July. Vegas would at least be a dry heat, Miami in the summer is suicide.

I'm planning on Vegas for my 30th (Better 9 years late than never?) though, so I doubt I'd want to go again so soon.

What's priape? :scratch:
And if that's Bono's _______________ then you girls are in for a "big" disappointment :giggle:

Maybe one of those stretchy ones? Not that I would know, ya know. Innocent and such. Can't figure out why anyone would want to put a ring on a rooster, anyway.

So, in one of the greatest displays of intelligence of our time, after like 2 weeks of waking up feeling like I got punched in the face, I FINALLY figured out that, durrrrrrrrrr, I have a sinus infection, not just allergies. :doh: Antibiotics, please and thank you!

I did not see the blue upon my initial inspection, but switched from laptop to iPad and see it now. I don't think it's a ring though, a ring would be pokier. Now I really wanna know and just have to accept the fact that I never will know.

I have like, 19 things I should be doing right now. Studying Bono's back pocket isn't one of the 19 things. Though it is infinitely more fun.

EDIT: I want those boots. They're perfectly broken in by now.

Yep definitely something blue, and wait, studying Bono's back pocket is NOT a priority? :ohmy:

he should auction off those boots. :drool:

Off to see HP in my Slytherin t-shirt. :nerd:

:wave:

So, in one of the greatest displays of intelligence of our time, after like 2 weeks of waking up feeling like I got punched in the face, I FINALLY figured out that, durrrrrrrrrr, I have a sinus infection, not just allergies. :doh: Antibiotics, please and thank you!

Ooh yuck my daughter gets those too. Antibiotics and learning to actually use those sinus rinse things (as gross as they are they WORK WONDERS) has been a lifesaver for her. Hope you feel better quick. :hug:

(FYI her Dr told her some people are just more prone to a little bit of fluid staying trapped in the sinuses because of your individual face shape etc... so if you are one of them, doing a sinus rinse once in a while will keep that fluid from possibly getting an infection. And it does help!)

Ooh yuck my daughter gets those too. Antibiotics and learning to actually use those sinus rinse things (as gross as they are they WORK WONDERS) has been a lifesaver for her. Hope you feel better quick. :hug:

(FYI her Dr told her some people are just more prone to a little bit of fluid staying trapped in the sinuses because of your individual face shape etc... so if you are one of them, doing a sinus rinse once in a while will keep that fluid from possibly getting an infection. And it does help!)

Those things freak me out! I mean, isn't shoving a bunch of water up your nose basically, ya know, drowning? :shifty:

The Neti pot thing freaked me out as well, but it wasn't so bad once you got the hang of it.

The problem is, if you're stuffed up, the water goes nowhere and the whole thing seems ridiculously pointless.

Is that those things you once linked me to Comet? :yikes: If so, hell to the no. I have bad sinues but those things creep the shite out of me! I can't do with water up my nose, though it works wonders with salt water when your nose is stuffed, I can't do it. It makes me throw up. :yuck:

Back
Top Bottom