PGP : We lick it before we click it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok sound on! I gotta duck outta here or the setlist, because I can't follow more than 1 thread at a time. :doh:

I ALWAYS seem to miss the first couple of minutes of the show on Mikes!! I swear when I finally see Return of the Stingray Guitar in person, I'm going to be like "WTF is this??" :lol:

I have a pic, but it is only of the top. It is the same dress I wore to my brothers wedding so there are pics of it full length on FB. I just cannot for the life of me figure out how to post it! I am computer illiterate!!!!!!!

Gg!!!! :hug: You rock my world, girl! Well, beardy Bono rocks my world but you're right up there. :D

Thanks. :D And you know, you're awesome too, but not as awesome as beardy Bono!

:drool: I set my avi as wallpaper. Could stare at that man for HOURS.

I adore your avi... I'll come over here during work just for a bit of a pick me up. Crack Beardy Bono

God the placing in my avi is perfect! :lol: Bono is contemplating every post I make.

Better if he was led next to us contemplating. :shifty:

That dress is awesome!

Thanks. :D I love it. Rarely get to wear it. Need to bring it with me next year and we can have an occasion for me to wear it to. :lmao: Like drinks in Kristens fav bar. :sexywink:

Jem, my mirror was a bit dusty too, so I stood a bit away from it so you wouldn't be able to tell as much. :lmao :

ETA - dayyum, Jem! :combust : That's awesome! My dress is a lot more loose and flowy, so I could probably gain 20 more pounds and still fit into mine. You look amazing!

Mine was actually that dirty ( wasn't dust :lol: :reject: ) you couldn't make ANYTHING out in the pic. :reject:

Miss Amy's pic. :cute::love:

amy.jpg

Night in dressed up girlies. :rockon: :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom