PGP - Waiting for the next showing of RockStar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:

Entwhistle's either from The Who or Pink Floyd, Bill Wyman is from the Stones, Geddy Lee is from Rush, Roger Waters is either The Who, Pink Floyd or The Band :lol:
Entwistle is from The Who :drool::rockon: Roger Waters is from Pink Floyd :yes:

GG - :D

Carmel - Well considering the.. well.. if you look at the angle.. err.. there's no way for me to say this in a clean way :lol:

Galeongirl said:
well... considering Macphisto is a bit evill.... but always in control.... I'd say he's mommy, and Ads is daddy.. :hmm:

Addy Daddy:drool:

Drea -Kaf, Do you think Adam has a chance going against bass players from The Who and Pink Floyd?

Can I vote twice:hmm:

Carmel - I doubt it :( He's not as high profile as they are.. but we can try :wink:

Wayne - :hyper: Kaf wants pics! Is it another Staffy? :cute:

Carmelu2fan said:

Addy Daddy:drool:

Drea -Kaf, Do you think Adam has a chance going against bass players from The Who and Pink Floyd?

Can I vote twice:hmm:

It says you only get one vote, but I clicked on the category again to see what it would say and it let me vote again :shifty: (I've voted three times so far, and after I finish all the other categories I'm going back to see if it'll let me vote again :evil: )

Drea said:

It says you only get one vote, but I clicked on the category again to see what it would say and it let me vote again :shifty: (I've voted three times so far, and after I finish all the other categories I'm going back to see if it'll let me vote again :evil: )

you'll proly be able to vote more than one times, but the votes won't be counted....
they either save cookies on your pc or save your ip adress..
for the first one, try (if using internet explorer) Extra, internet options, remove cookies... :) then it'll count again

kafrun said:

Wayne - :hyper: Kaf wants pics! Is it another Staffy? :cute:

no pics yet :reject:

yeah its another Staffy! its 8 weeks old and its black and white with brown stripes on it back!!

we called it Layla!! :happy:

or is it Lila? :hmm:

I like the name layla, wayne. Could you share the pics with me when you get a chance:yes:

waynetravis said:

no pics yet :reject:

yeah its another Staffy! its 8 weeks old and its black and white with brown stripes on it back!!

we called it Layla!! :happy:

or is it Lila? :hmm:
:cute::cute::cute:

they're so cute at that age..

Kaf wants pics soon :madwife:

Wayne - Here's my little FuzzyMonster at 7 weeks :cute: I imagine your Layla looks somewhat similar :shrug:

Evieb.jpg

Galeongirl said:

you'll proly be able to vote more than one times, but the votes won't be counted....
they either save cookies on your pc or save your ip adress..
for the first one, try (if using internet explorer) Extra, internet options, remove cookies... :) then it'll count again

I am sure you are right GG2
DANG:banghead: I will have to vote again when I go home:grumpy:

Carmelu2fan said:
:cute:Kaf, he is a cutie is his name fuzzy monster?:giggle:
A she ;) Her name is Evie, but FuzzyMonster is just one of the trillion nicknames I baby her with :coocoo:

JS - :wave: Thankyou, she's my baby :heart:

waynetravis said:

:ohmy:

no she's a dog!

:lmao:

:wink:

i wanted to called it Zooropa :grumpy:
So she's not a SnuggleWuggleBear either?

Zooropa :lol: It's Wayne's Zoo!Pup :rockon:

Interesting... the U2 song in the "Best Political/Protest Song" category is BTBS... I would've expected SBS in there :hmm: Not that BTBS isn't political, of course :wink:

Back
Top Bottom