PGP - Waiting for the next showing of RockStar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can sleep in pretty much anything... or nothing at all. :flirt: :lol:

Things are going well! My grandmother's party was on Sunday and she sat up in the living room to see all the guests for two whole hours. We were so surprised she did so well. :) It's her actual birthday today!

I gave blood last night for the first time and had an interesting experience. :huh: Everything went fine until I walked over to get my juice and cookie and noticed my arm felt really warm. I looked down and blood was spewing out from under the bandaid. :lol: I had sprung a leak. So then I started feeling really lightheaded so they made me lie down and put cold cloths on my neck. :laugh: It took a long time to stop bleeding which was kind of weird, but all in all it was a good experience. I'd certainly do it again!

How has everyone been? :hug:

sami0201 said:
I MUST wear socks when I sleep too!! And they can't be ankle socks either. They have to be high enough so that they won't come off in the middle of the night. :lmao:

I have to wear pants too. Sometimes I can wear shorts but only if I'm boiling.

I must be different.....I feel comfortable with bare feet.....even when I sleep :lol:

Boiling weather.....just my underwear (I know :lol:).....but only when my room is really hot.

VintagePunk said:

:hyper: :kiss: :sexywink:

Okay, so help me come up with a plan to steal Pete from Rachel. :lmao:

:lmao:

Well for starters, you can buy tickets for you and I to see them at their attic jam in NYC from the front row (and if you buy front row you get backstage passes) and we can start from meeting Pete there. :hmm: I'll have to get back to you with a plan... :wink:

Or we can go the cheaper route and you can help me establish a relationship with a certain someone over the internet. :lol:

sami0201 said:

:lmao: Well maybe things will change when I get old. :wink:

But seriously, the socks thing is just me but part of the reason I probably don't feel comfortable in anything less than shorts and a tank is because I live with my dad and brother! There have been a few times where I've been so hot that I just kept my door locked, though. :sexywink:

When you're old like me, you'll say fuck it, and you'll walk around naked all the time. :lmao:

I don't do that. :shifty:

But sometimes I have been known to go for the entire day in just a tank and panties. i call them non-pants days. :lmao: Ask Sarah - when I plan a non-pants day and something later forces me to put on pants, I don't take it well. :lmao:

I swear, I should be a guy...

FlyYourKite said:
I can sleep in pretty much anything... or nothing at all. :flirt: :lol:

Things are going well! My grandmother's party was on Sunday and she sat up in the living room to see all the guests for two whole hours. We were so surprised she did so well. :) It's her actual birthday today!

I gave blood last night for the first time and had an interesting experience. :huh: Everything went fine until I walked over to get my juice and cookie and noticed my arm felt really warm. I looked down and blood was spewing out from under the bandaid. :lol: I had sprung a leak. So then I started feeling really lightheaded so they made me lie down and put cold cloths on my neck. :laugh: It took a long time to stop bleeding which was kind of weird, but all in all it was a good experience. I'd certainly do it again!

:hug: At least your grandmom is doing fine at the moment.

Don't feel so bad about the blood thing.....the only time I had to give blood was for testing....and the nurses couldn't find a good vein....and they used both my arms! :lol: I think it's genetic in my case :wink:

FlyYourKite said:

Whenever I give blood, the juice and cookie ladies always make me stay longer and give me extra juice and cookies. I'm so pale, they must think I look fainter than everyone else. :huh:

Plus the times I've given it takes me forever to give. Someone told me it's easier if you drink lots of water and make yourself well-hydrated a few days beforehand.

Sad_Girl said:
Fly! :hug: how are you hon? :heart:

Drea - it sounds like you're spending quite a bit of time together! :flirt: Is it going as well as it seems? :hyper:

So far so good :wink: We're talking about doing something tomorrow too, I'm supposed to call him not long after I wake up.. though I'll probably let him sleep longer than that, since he's working all night *g*

I'm just wondering what things'll be like when I start back at the credit union again...

FlyYourKite said:
I can sleep in pretty much anything... or nothing at all. :flirt : :lol :

I gave blood last night for the first time and had an interesting experience. :huh : Everything went fine until I walked over to get my juice and cookie and noticed my arm felt really warm. I looked down and blood was spewing out from under the bandaid. :lol: I had sprung a leak. So then I started feeling really lightheaded so they made me lie down and put cold cloths on my neck. :laugh: It took a long time to stop bleeding which was kind of weird, but all in all it was a good experience. I'd certainly do it again!

OMG!!!!! I'm happy beyond belief for your family and your grandma!!! :happy: That's so awesome!! :happy: Did your parents and brother make it back?

The blood thing... I have a serious blood phobia, and I'm really ashamed of it. :reject: But Sarah wants to donate, has been looking forward to it. I'll pass along to her that you did. :up:

VintagePunk said:

When you're old like me, you'll say fuck it, and you'll walk around naked all the time. :lmao:

But sometimes I have been known to go for the entire day in just a tank and panties. i call them non-pants days. :lmao: Ask Sarah - when I plan a non-pants day and something later forces me to put on pants, I don't take it well. :lmao:

Well when no one is home at my house... :shifty: Put it this way: walking around naked is liberating. :lol: :wink:

non-pants days?! :lmao: Are you really a man? :ohmy:

VintagePunk said:

OMG!!!!! I'm happy beyond belief for your family and your grandma!!! :happy: That's so awesome!! :happy: Did your parents and brother make it back?

The blood thing... I have a serious blood phobia, and I'm really ashamed of it. :reject: But Sarah wants to donate, has been looking forward to it. I'll pass along to her that you did. :up:

I think I'm going to donate this year too. :up: We have 4-5 blood drives per year at my school and they just changed it so that you can donate when you're 17 as long as you have you parents sign a form (it used to be 18). So I think I'm gonna do it.

VintagePunk said:

My mom wears nothing but a shirt and some panties EVERY DAY she doesn't have to go out. :wink:

sami0201 said:

Well when no one is home at my house... :shifty: Put it this way: walking around naked is liberating. :lol: :wink:

Didn't Alanis Morissette sing about walking around naked in your living room (not Sami's, just living rooms in general)? :wink:

sami0201 said:

Well for starters, you can buy tickets for you and I to see them at their attic jam in NYC from the front row (and if you buy front row you get backstage passes) and we can start from meeting Pete there. :hmm: I'll have to get back to you with a plan... :wink:

Or we can go the cheaper route and you can help me establish a relationship with a certain someone over the internet. :lol:

I think it might be more successful if we worked together. :sexywink: :lmao:

Yep, my parents and brother were back from NY already so everyone was there to enjoy. I'm going to find the camera now to upload the photos cause the card my cousin got my grandma is absolutely hilarious. :| :lmao:

Don't be ashamed of the blood phobia, VP! It's really common and I'll admit even I am creeped out by it at times (especially if it's happening to me and not someone else). But yeah tell Sarah it's definitely worth trying at least once. You get this weird elated feeling after that you did a really good thing for someone else. :)

jobob said:

Didn't Alanis Morissette sing about walking around naked in your living room (not Sami's, just living rooms in general)? :wink:

:yes:

I recommend getting your heart trampled on to anyone
I recommend walking around naked in your living room

You Learn :love:

sami0201 said:

non-pants days?! :lmao: Are you really a man? :ohmy:

Well hello there :sexywink:

Apparently, all I'm lacking is a penis. Other than that, I have man habits. I drink out of cartons/bottles, too. :scream:

sami0201 said:
I read about someone watching Gray's before...so did I! :happy:

I almost died when they showed McDreamy in bed naked. :drool: :combust: But I was watching with the whole family. :shifty:

:yes: I watched Grey's. I'm starting to get impatient for the new eps ...

No wonder Mere cut her phone call short, huh? :wink: :combust:

jobob said:

:yes: :giggle:

I... recommend walking around naked in your living rooooooom.. feel freeeeeee... - "You Learn", from Jagged Little Pill :wink:

FlyYourKite said:
Yep, my parents and brother were back from NY already so everyone was there to enjoy. I'm going to find the camera now to upload the photos cause the card my cousin got my grandma is absolutely hilarious. :| :lmao:

Don't be ashamed of the blood phobia, VP! It's really common and I'll admit even I am creeped out by it at times (especially if it's happening to me and not someone else). But yeah tell Sarah it's definitely worth trying at least once. You get this weird elated feeling after that you did a really good thing for someone else. :)

I seriously need to suck it up and be braver. :reject:

I read your message to Sarah, and she wanted me to ask you - she's heard that there are certain restrictions about having visited Europe and donating blood. Did they ask you about it? Do you know what the restrictions are? You've been there more recently than she has been.

jobob said:

:yes: I watched Grey's. I'm starting to get impatient for the new eps ...

No wonder Mere cut her phone call short, huh? :wink: :combust:

If that man was in my bed naked, I would have never answered the phone in the first place, let alone gotten dressed!! :lmao: :faint:

Can't wait for new episodes. :drool: But I'm kind of content with watching Meredith and Derek together in the first season. :love: In this episode when he kissed her on the head. :heart: They are meant to be!! I don't know if I can deal with anymore sexual tension between them for a whole new season!

VintagePunk said:

I seriously need to suck it up and be braver. :reject:

I read your message to Sarah, and she wanted me to ask you - she's heard that there are certain restrictions about having visited Europe and donating blood. Did they ask you about it? Do you know what the restrictions are? You've been there more recently than she has been.

Yep there are restrictions, however, it's only if you've lived in Europe for more than 5 years between 1980 and 1996 or something. Visits of a few weeks (like hers to Europe and mine to Ireland) are perfectly fine. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom