PGP - U2 take us higher

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2isthebest said:

Thank you!! It is so complicated to be a woman! Men...:tsk: :banghead: They are so dense...:giggle:

They aren't dense - it's just that they don't deal with this stuff so they have no idea about it. :)

WildHoney said:
BB :drool: Britt :drool:

I'm ok now i'm here :hyper:

Real life sucks :madwife: Why can't we be paid a fortune to sit on Pleba all day and attend U2 gigs:drool:

Professional groupies :lmao:

I added you on Myspace...:flirt: I agree! I would personally love to be employed as Larry's love slave. He wouldn't have to pay me..I'd feel dirty...:lmao:. I think we should all give up our jobs/educations and devote all our time to the research and *ahem* care of our boys....:drool:

Currently Listening: "October"/U2

U2isthebest said:

I added you on Myspace...:flirt: I agree! I would personally love to be employed as Larry's love slave. He wouldn't have to pay me..I'd feel dirty...:lmao:. I think we should all give up our jobs/educations and devote all our time to the research and *ahem* care of our boys....:drool:

Currently Listening: "October"/U2

Have you?? I really need to sort my myspace out :lol:

I hardly go there :reject:

Hello to you all! :hug:

I'm doing all right. Busy day as always, but it's good. I was up pretty late last night with some friends, but that's okay - it's almost the weekend. :D

How's everyone else?

WildHoney said:

Have you?? I really need to sort my myspace out :lol:

I hardly go there :reject:

I have...I was perusing Weldy's space last night...and all of a sudden I saw you and I :combust: I spend much too much time there.:reject: My profile is quite U2andMadonnaful....it's lovely!

Currently Listening: "Who's Bed Have Your Boots Been Under"/Shania Twain

ThoraSEB said:
Hello to you all! :hug:

I'm doing all right. Busy day as always, but it's good. I was up pretty late last night with some friends, but that's okay - it's almost the weekend. :D

How's everyone else?

I'm doing well...I was also up much too late last night, I finally got my Myspace perfect....full of U2 and Madonna. LOL. I'm getting ready to go to dinner...eventually. I'm mourning another Thursday night without Friends.:sad: Yes, I know it's been 2.5 years, and I need to get over it..:lol:

Currently Listening: "Saturday In The Park"/Chicago

Back
Top Bottom