PGP : The boys have given us a mighty fine 360° ride?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kristen said there's a Walmart not far from the site, so I'm going there to buy a couple of gallons of water, snacks, a cheap chair, paper towels .... whatever else is on my list.

Hopefully I can find a Goodwill or something on the way home to donate it. Or I'm sure I could find someone at the campground on Sunday who'd take it off my hands.

Ooh, that reminds me - I need to pack my little antibacterial wipes and a roll of toilet paper! I'm going to sell that stuff at a high premium when the porta-potties run out.

Not really. I'll just be the envy of all my new friends.

:lol:

Instead of a roll ... I brought little packages of Kleenix!

HOW DID NOBODY COMMENT ON ZOOEY'S $5 BLOW JOB??? I leave you people alone for a couple of days and this kind of thing happens?

Did I ever tell you that Hot Guitarist Dude I Can't Have (the Non-Edge one) once did a one-man show about his experiences as a Shakespearian actor? :shifty:

Cat people FTW! (2 cats = AMATEUR.)

1> :grumpy: Hey! I had 20 pages to catch up on!!! :lol: :wink:

2> wow! Were you around/had met him to see this?

#> A.M.A.T.E.U.R. :lmao: :lmao:

On the train home. Just heard the live boot of City of Blinding Lights with the Wake Up intro on my iPod. Very excited and sad.

which city was that??!!

Am starting to feel anxious. :grumpy:

:( :hug:

It's raining in moncton? :(

Hey, at least it's no Glastonbury mudfest. ;)

let's HOPE not!!!!! :fingerscrossed:
The forecast shows rain on Friday night and Saturday. Sunday, of course, looks beautiful. At least it's not supposed to be hot - just mid 70s.

I don't know how muddy it might get. Someone said they used to have more parking at the site, but after one big show where it rained, tons of cars got stuck in the mud. So now they don't have as much parking.

There's a Moncton FB group and people keep talking about rumors of celebrities coming to the show. I don't care if they're going to be at the show, but I hope it's not a parade of celebrities (even musicians) on stage or anything. I'm just there for a U2 show, please.

Wow, I'm really cranky right now. :lol:

oooooooh phooooo!!!

:( :( ZU!!!

Zu you haven't said a word to me.... too busy..... missed my post to you?

I hope your not mad at me for the weird texts!

I'm sorry I screwed up in Philly with the phone, too. I really, REALLY wanted to have the fun/1st time thrill of textring a U2FanFriend from a show! :sad:

:wave::wave::wave::wave:

hi everyone CK, Tara, cori ..............??MTE & GG?
Hi Dazz! :wave:

Ugh. Today has been SO busy. :crack: Our BBQ took up most of the day, so I'm finally sitting down at my desk again. It's nice. :lol: The BBQ was a great success, thankfully. There was a massive burst of fire while the guys were cooking the chicken. :lmao: I don't know how that happened, but all of a sudden there was fire fire fire! :yikes: Thankfully nobody was hurt, but it was kinda amusing to see.

And now I rest.
I find it amusing to watch men use a grill. Always.

:drool:

:( :( ZU!!!

Zu you haven't said a word to me.... too busy..... missed my post to you?

I hope your not mad at me for the weird texts!

I'm sorry I screwed up in Philly with the phone, too. I really, REALLY wanted to have the fun/1st time thrill of textring a U2FanFriend from a show! :sad:

Nope - not at all!!! Just did a shoddy job of catching up. AND I keep leaving but staying logged on so it looks like I'm here a lot more than I am. OR I'll post and then leave for a few hours and post again so it just looks like I"m ignoring everyone and talking to myself :lol:
:wave: :hug:

LOL!

Daz's Digi-Photos Update : D

Understand that 3/4 of my INCREDIBLY Awesome WHO Photos Negatives
from 1971 Who's Next Tour :hyper::drool::heart: I left in the Art College
Photo Lab over the Summer when we were allowed to go in & use it.....
and were NEVER FOUND!!!! :sad::gah: :sad:

and so the only neg strip I had were of the smaller farther away photos....NOT as good! :sad:

THIS IS WHY I AM MAKING A BAZZILLION COPIES OF MY PHILLY & NJ PHOTOS!!! :lol:

2 dvd's with total unedited from my Philly 4G SDHC card

slightly edited on my laptop (the worst of the blurry and the blacked out ones from the couple in front of me >:|

2 more COPIED folders on my Laptop>
1> Philly Next Best Photos
and
2> Philly Best photos

a frw more DVD's started first of parts of the philly concert

will put all of that also on my 8G memory stick

:lmao:

I haven't started my NJ phots yet either!

I WILL get a PB account eventually on the soon side to share :hug:sss

have to leave

meetig my sis to pick up my HP/DH2 tix for Sat nite !

take care everyone!!! <3

:shifty:

for my fellow Bono lovers, a gift from my friend Robb who was at Heinz Field. (with a Larry apperance too!)

14ton4o.jpg

I love Darren. I've been a fan since he was doing the AVPM/AVPS stuff with the StarKids at university! He's HARRY FREAKING POTTER. (ignore my weird HP/AVPM references...:reject:)

And yeah, if you ran away with Edge, there'd be no thinking about informing us, lol. You'd be too busy soaking up all that quality Edge time. :D

You have excellent taste! :D He is basically the perfect man. :reject:

But yeah, if I ran off with Edge, you guys might not hear anything for a while!!

1> :grumpy: Hey! I had 20 pages to catch up on!!! :lol: :wink:

2> wow! Were you around/had met him to see this?

#> A.M.A.T.E.U.R. :lmao: :lmao:

Sadly, I didn't know him yet. I would kill to see that!

You have excellent taste! :D He is basically the perfect man. :reject:

But yeah, if I ran off with Edge, you guys might not hear anything for a while!!

Sadly, I didn't know him yet. I would kill to see that!

If I ran off with Adam, I prolly wouldn't even think to tell MR CK! :shifty:

Edit: LJ is working for the moment! I finally posted my Pittsburgh review! http://t4-flirt.livejournal.com/183507.html

I think I'm packed. More or less successfully. I'll be going from hot in Boston to reasonably cool up north. With some rain. So I've got layers, and extra clothes in case of getting soaked.

And waterproof hiking shoes to wear for the show, and in case of mud everywhere. I don't think that'll be the case (someone reported they're only calling for 5mm of rain), but they'll be comfy anyway.

Whew. Now to shower. It feels really strange to prepare for a trip without going to sleep in my own bed first. :lol:

Okay ladies and gents, I'm off to bed. We are up in less than 6 hours to get on the road. SQUEE! We could use some Pit vibes. Looking forward to meeting Cori (more than you know) and BonoComet/BonoMot. Look forward to hugging Kristen again. See you on the other side of 360!

Travel safely and have a WONDERFUL time, ladies!! :hug: Hope it's a blast.

I'm kinda hoping there will be a good stream of some sort, but that's probably wishful thinking.

Don't know if I'll be able to listen. Might just make me too sad.

But those of you traveling, have safe trips and have an AMAZE-BALLZZ time! Give yourselves big hugs from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom