PGP-Style OLYMPICS: Racing To Snog Our U2 Guys!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMG :drool::drool: Thanks VP!

I KNOW! :drool: Kind of evokes a bottle of wine by a fire in a darkened room, doesn't it? Or is that just me? :shifty:

Oooopppssss wait!!!

i can make a copy and compress THAT down into a JPEG!!!

hold on!

BTW

Stateless

love the atmospherics AND

i think his vocal styling sounds like IYWTVD!

Thanks!

Did you listen to the other one? I can upload the album if anyone wants it.

The second e-mail was still in the .psd format. :)

Never Let Me Go - I put a You Tube link up on the last page.

what???!!! :grumpy: stooppid something .........*mumbles*

THAT does NOT make sense to me as far as I know

b/cI def saved it into JPE .oh..wait.........

TECH PEOPLE!!! :help::help:

is there SUCH a thing as different JPEG "formatting" ???

i don't know if there's a Jpeg Photoshop, a jpeg "JPEG" etc

:huh::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:

Sarah has Photoshop. I can send it to her later and see if she can convert it for me. :)

Oh, and Dazzled?? Fun fact - the guy that plays the main character in MDH is the same one who plays Daniel Faraday in Lost.

I know!! Those bastards never play anything good! :lol:

Awesome! *runs to check*

I know right? This is such a lame setlist. Bad? Fast Cars(a mangled version)? Miss Sarajevo? Only 3rd encore of the tour? Pffft. :down:

12/04/2005 Fleet Center - Boston, Massachusetts, USA
City Of Blinding Lights, Vertigo / Dirty Water (snippet) / In The Garden (snippet), Elevation, I Will Follow, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (snippet), Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (snippet) / Here Comes The Sun (snippet), Original Of The Species, Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / Torna A Surriento (snippet), Love And Peace
Or Else, Sunday Bloody Sunday / Rock The Casbah (snippet), Bullet The Blue Sky / The Hands That Built America (snippet) / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet), Miss Sarajevo, Pride (In
The Name Of Love), Where The Streets Have No Name, One
encores: Until The End Of The World, Mysterious Ways, With Or Without You, Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of, Yahweh, Yahweh (snippet) / , Bad / 40 (snippet), All Because Of You, Fast Cars

Thanks Dazz! :hug:

I know right? This is such a lame setlist. Bad? Fast Cars(a mangled version)? Miss Sarajevo? Only 3rd encore of the tour? Pffft. :down:

12/04/2005 Fleet Center - Boston, Massachusetts, USA
City Of Blinding Lights, Vertigo / Dirty Water (snippet) / In The Garden (snippet), Elevation, I Will Follow, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (snippet), Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (snippet) / Here Comes The Sun (snippet), Original Of The Species, Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / Torna A Surriento (snippet), Love And Peace
Or Else, Sunday Bloody Sunday / Rock The Casbah (snippet), Bullet The Blue Sky / The Hands That Built America (snippet) / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet), Miss Sarajevo, Pride (In
The Name Of Love), Where The Streets Have No Name, One
encores: Until The End Of The World, Mysterious Ways, With Or Without You, Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of, Yahweh, Yahweh (snippet) / , Bad / 40 (snippet), All Because Of You, Fast Cars

Thanks Dazz! :hug:

I can't believe you actually sat through that. :rolleyes:

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom